Project Partners

Be My SLAVE

 

You are dumbfounded by his sudden words.

"RRIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the bell rang. You've noticed that students ran as fast as they could so they wont be late for the next class.

"Y-yah, i have t-to go n-now.." you said while looking the other way.

"Meet me at the bus stop later after school. " he said without looking at your direction...

Before you could say your word, he drifted away...

 

You went back to the classroom as you hurriedly sat on your chair. You suddenly remembered his words as it echoed through your mind. "BE MY SLAVE" what the hell does that mean?!!

You were disturbed by the girls' sudden squealing. speak of the devil

Chanyeol, with Sehun entered the classroom. Your eyes met with Chanyeol's. You saw him smirked at you as he walk towards his seat.

The door of the classroom opened as your Physics teacher barge in to the room.

"Okay class... we're going to have a project which will be done in pairs. Of course its a Boy-Girl who will be paired so it will be fair."

The girls started to widen their eyes, hoping that they will be paired with Chanyeol or Sehun.

The teacher started calling random names. You are playing with your pen when you heard...

"Sehun and Ye Eun"

Your eyes widened. You're actually hoping to be paired up with Sehun.

"Chanyeol and Ji Hyeon"

Your eyes widened again. "WHAT?!!! Me pairing up with HIM? Are you serious?!!" you bursted out.

"No complaining Miss Ji Hyeon, and that project will have a great impact on your grades so do your best. Now start meeting up with your partners and start planning."

 

You walked angrily to Chnayeol. Now what are we going to do?! you glared him.

"YAH! Watch your mouth. I still have the voice record" he smirked

"Are you blackmailing me?" you whispered so that your classmates cant hear you.

"Yes... What's the problem, Miss Genius?" (Yeah, you're not a genius but you're in the top of your class.)

"Yeah, its YOU!!"

After "hours" of bickering you gave up. You know that you can't win his jokes, and that will not solve anything.

 

You heard Ye Eun's giggling. You looked back and saw Sehun and Ye Eun getting along with each other. You felt that your heart will shatter into pieces but you didnt know why. (how incognizant)

 

CHANYEOL's POV:

I was teasing Ji Hyeon when she suddenly turned back. I looked at the same direction and saw her bestfriend and Sehun giggling, as if they are couples. I glanced at Ji Hyeon and i knew she was hurt from the scene. Do i care..... NO!

 

YOUR POV:

You came back to your senses. ""YAH can we work peacefully for our project? Our grades are at stake!"

He just smirked "Lets just plan later" how indolent

He took out his phone "Oh really?! How about playing the voice record??"

"YAH! Give it to me." as you reached out for his phone. Scince there is a difference between his height and yours, you failed to reach it.

You can feel death stares piercing through your skin. You went back to your seat and buried your face above the pile of books stacked on your desk. 

"Class, you may now go back to your seats. I still have something to discuss about your project."

The students lazily obeyed the teacher and started to jot down notes.

"You may start doing your projects this week..........."

As you are busy jotting down notes, a crumpled paper landed to your head. You looked at everywhere but everybody is busy with their business. You read the note "Meet me at the bus stop after class." You knew its Chanyeol. "Wae?"

You threw the paper at him and went back to jotting down notes. The crumpled paper hit your back. "Just go there. I'll wait for you. If you're not there, the voice record will reach the campus."

You looked at him, making faces.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

"Okay, class dismissed..." as the teacher fixed his things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

YEHEY.!!! here is the update...

PLEASE comment and subscribe...

Thank Youuuu readers...

keke. :">