2

We Meet Again

 

 As I start to get back into the story that Abby was telling me, Tom, our mutual friend decided  that we should play a game. *oh great* I think, because I know just what game he will pick. "truth or dare!" Tom said with the stupidest grin on his face. Of course, everyone was in. As soon as everyone confirmed that they were in on the game, Tom gave an evil grin and said "there's a twist" he looks around the circle and continues, "if you refuse to do the dare, or don't complete the dare, or don't speak the truth, you have to shave you're head. Boy or girl." All of the girls screamed and wanted out, but they knew they were stuck.

 

 Dave runs into the house and finds an old wine bottle and put's it on the table we were now all sitting around. Donghae looks at me with a shocked expression that turned into a what-the- look. I glare at him. Abby spins the bottle and it lands on our friend Nate. You'll never guess what he picked? Yup! Truth. He's such a wuss. The game went on like that with people reluctantly doing dare, and or, truths, just so they can avoid shaving their hair off. One of the populars, I think his name was Brad, was about to spin the bottle, but Tom stopped him

 

. "wait!" he said.

 

  " This is a double dare! The bottle will be spun twice and those 2 people will do a dare that I pull out of my pocket together." Everyone groaned, but agreed. Brad puts his hand on the bottle and spins it. It finally stops, on me. *eh. Alright* I thought as Brad spun the bottle yet again so I can see who my partner for this dare was. As the bottle came to a slow stop, everyone gasped. Being me, I wasn't paying attention. So as I looked up I came face to face with my partner, the smile disappearing  and my eyes widened. "NOOOOOOO!* I screamed in my head and I looked into that idiots face.  I looked down, angry? Sad? Happy? Nervous? Scared? I think I was more scared to be partnered with him than anything. Wanna know who my partner is? It's just perfect. I'm stuck with the idiotic Lee Donghae. Great! Just great!  Ugh!! This ! I don't even want to know what Tom is going to give us as a dare. I'm scared less now.

 

 Tom pulls out a paper from his pocket and smirks after reading it. "Oh, this shall be fun" Tom said as he looked at me and then back at Donghae.

 

 Natalie stood up and  yelled at Tom, "SPIN IT AGAIN!"

 

 Tom shook his head. "nope. I can't. They are stuck together for this dare and I picked it at random  so it's not "just for them" and I already know you're not going to like it, but they're stuck."

 

 Natalie sat back down in a huff and glared at me. Being me, I glared back at the . Tom started to speak to us, "now, Donghae, Sarah, you're not going to like this, but it's a pretty easy dare, you'll just have to deal with it."

 

 I sighed, "fine, what is it?" "yea what is it?" Donghae said right after me.

 

 "you both have to spend a week together. You don't have to hang out during the day, but you're stuck with each other at night." he continued, " you have to stay in the same house, same room, same bed."

 

 "I OBJECT!" I yelled along with Natalie. Looks like we were on the same page this time. Like hell I'm going to sleep in the same bed as him!! This is not happening!

 

 "too bad guys, they have to do it. Or do you want to shave your head" he looked at me and Donghae. I stared at him like he was crazy and sat back down giving up. Natalie just glared at me. I knew she was going to kill me for this. The thing is, is that Donghae won't know about any of the beatings. He'll never know. He didn't know then, and he won't know now.

 

 As we both reluctantly agree Tom claps his hands together and says "great! You guys start the dare tonight!"  We both sighed and looked at each other annoyed. As the night came to a close, everyone slowly started to leave. As the last couple people left, reluctantly might I add, we cleaned up the yard and put out the fire and went into the house.

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2!

I know it's a short chapter, but i just wanted to get this part out of the way. This story is probably going to only be....at most.....10-12 chapters. It's a short one. I hope you guys like it!!! :D  Stay tuned for the next chapter ^__^   Comment, Subscribe & Rate!