1

We Meet Again

 

*ew the populars are in my backyard* I thought as I looked out the back door.  We have mutual friends,  but we refuse to "hangout" with each other. Simple fact, we hate each other. Pure hate. Especially  between Natalie and myself . Oh my god! She's a ing ! She's bullied me since 3rd grade. We're in  college  now….and it still happens. Pretty lame, huh? Well, anyways, back to what was going  on. So, the populars and the "outcasts", that's what SHE calls us, are all sitting around my fire pit just  talking. As I'm talking to my friend Abby, I feel like someone is watching me. It's a creepy feeling, you  never want to feel it ever. Spine tingling feeling. Abby is still talking about some project she has to do in  human uality class, while I turn my head slightly to see who it is. *what the ?* I think as I find  out who the culprit is. It's no other  than Lee Donghae, or Aiden Lee as every body else calls him. Stupid,  I know. I turn to face him fully, Abby over here is till talking and hasn’t noticed anything, and I glare at  him. Like, killer eyes, glare.  He blushes, looks down, and get's back into a conversation he was having  with his friend Dave.

 

Oh! I didn't tell you what happened between Donghae and I, huh? Well, I'll tell you then.

 

It happened about 7 years ago. I was 11 and Donghae was 14. Donghae was a trainee for SM Entertainment in Korea. His future group mates, or known now as Super Junior, were stationed here in good ol' California for training. They moved in next door to me. My mother made me go welcome them to the neighborhood. Me, being the shy one, quietly walked over to their house and rang their doorbell. I could faintly hear a "coming!" from inside the house. A few seconds later a very cute boy with doe eyes opened the door. I blushed and introduced myself. This beautiful boy introduced himself as Donghae. He smiled at me and asked me to come in so he can introduce me to his friends. As I walked in he called to everyone and 14 other boys came out. Let me rephrase that, 14 amazingly hot boys came out. They all introduced themselves as I stood there blushing from all the smiles I was receiving and all the eyes that were on me. After that day, I was glued to those boys. We all became friends fast. Especially Donghae and myself. I always thought he looked like an aquatic animal, so I started to call him my fishie; hence the nickname "fish".

 

 As I started high school, Donghae was on his last year as a senior. He was a popular, along with the other SuJu boys. Now, here's where Natalie comes in. Natalie, she was my bully, as I already stated. She thought she was better than everyone. So, she thought she deserved the best. She had her eyes on Donghae. I felt angry, and later admit to myself that I liked him. I liked my best friend. So cliché, right? Natalie didn't care that I liked him. I was scum in her eyes. Halfway through the year, Donghae started to act weird around me. I shrugged it off thinking he was just stressed from promotions, practice, and school. Until that day. About a week after we got back from winter break, I was waiting for Donghae at the school gate. I waited for a little over an hour. I was tired, so I decided to just go home. As I started to walk towards the sidewalk, I heard a familiar laugh. *Donghae* I turned around annoyed but was happy on the inside. That is, until I saw who he was with.  A few feet in front of me I saw Donghae holding hands with a girl. And not just any girl, Natalie….

 

 The smile disappeared from my face and my heart shattered. I turned away and ran home. As soon as I was in my room I cried  harder then I ever had before. Donghae kept trying to talk to me, but I refused to talk to him. I successfully ignored him for 3 weeks until he caught me by surprise and pulled me into his car and drove to the lake. We got out and he walked straight up to me and said, "why are you ignoring me? What did I do?"

 

 I scoffed at him ignoring his question completely. He got impatient and grabbed  my shoulders making me face him. "why are you being this way?" he asked me.

 

 I glared up at him and shakily said, "why do you think? Besides me, what else has changed in our lives? Hmm?" he looked at me confused

 

. It took him a few seconds before he realized, "you're like this because I'm going out with Natalie?" I stared at the shimmering water beside us as a tear escaped and ran down my cheek.

 

 Donghae asked "why don't you like Natalie, she's amazing!"

 

 "she's a " I whispered. Realizing what I said, I looked up at him with wide eyes. Hoping he didn't hear what I just said. He heard..and he was mad.

 

 His face was red with anger. Then, he burst. "SHE IS NOT A ! SHE IS ONE AMAZING GIRL! UNLIKE SOMEONE OVER HERE! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!"

 

 I shot him an 'are you serious' look and broke. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE'S CAPABLE OF DOING! WHAT SHE'S DONE! SHE'S BEEN HURTING ME FOR MOST OF MY LIFE. WAAAAY BEFORE YOU GOT HERE! I WOULD NEVER BE JEALOUS OF THAT...THING! EVER! SHE RUINED MY LIFE! !"

 

The next think I know, I'm on the ground. I look up at Donghae shocked. *he pushed me?* anger in his eyes, he calmly but firmly says, "you're ruining your own life. She never did anything! She's a good person unlike you. Ya know, now that we're older, we're starting to find ourselves. We're both going in different directions, and I think we should cut all ties for good." my stomach drops.*oh no* he turns and get's into his car. The last word I heard from him was "goodbye" as he drove away.

 

The next day I find that Super Junior went back to Korea because their boss wanted them to record with the best producers there. Yeah right. I cried so much in the next few weeks. I felt pathetic sitting here crying over  a stupid boy. I needed to stop being depressed and move on with my life. After a while, I finally got over it and decided to do all the things I wanted to do. Learn how to dance, play guitar, sing, and do a sport. Now, 3 years later,  Donghae decides to come back, for god knows what reason. We're still ignoring each other. That all changes when our friends decided to have a get together, like a reunion party, and that brings us to the present. Now, let's get back to my story. 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE!

I hope you guys like my story so far. Yes, there are mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes. lol

advice is welcome. I hope you guys stick with me till this is finished. I'll post the next chapter either later on today(since it's 2am) or on Wednesday. Keep being awesome! baii!