Chapter 4

I'll follow you everywhere

 

Kwon91: I was convinced that I had already put this chapter

It was morning, Yuri had already directed the University. She accidentally crossed Yoona, who glared at her. Nervous she was going, but Yuri stopped instrong way
- How long time you want be angry with?
- I can not forg ...
- WHAT? WHAT YOU CAN NOT FORGIVE!? THE FACT THAT I HAVE THREW WATER ON YOU, WITHOUT I did that on purpose? FOR THIS?
THEN I APOLOGIZE. BUT NOT ENOUGH, WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT I MAKE FOR YOU A STATUE TO FORGIVE ME? OR YOU WANT EVERY MORNING A RED CARPET ARRIVALS. Yoona was silent, Sooyoung came up from behind.
- Yuri satisfy my curiosity, how is Choi Minho? Like him? Sooyoung showed the flyer to Yuri.
- Huh? What is this thing?!
- I also want to know, how did you know Minho? Sooyoung was angry.
- At the park.
- To the park? Yuri could not lie.
- I met him at the park on the same day that you started to speak no more
- Do not you said you hated the idols!?
-" I know what I said". Yuri began to cry 
- still want to treat me bad!? Sooyoung embraced because she didn't want see with one of her sad. Then Jonghyun  came from behind, staring into Yoona's eyes and moving them to Yuri and Soo.
- What has happened? He said, Yoona's heart began to pound. Yuri pulled away, wiping her tears.
- Everything ok?
- Yes Perfect. He smiled and walked away.
- tha-tha-tha-tha-that was Jong-Jonghyu-hyun!!?
-  Yes, It was Jonghyun. Yuri said smiling, Sooyoung continued "Yuri ... even if I die of envy for you, not interpose among you"
Yuri understand her friend, she had always been a big fan of Minho. She had not missed any episode of Dream Team "
- We go to class! Yuri said changing the topic  "We're late!"
 
At SM Entertainment had arrived photos of Minho and Yuri together. Lee Soo Man (Owner of Sm Enter) looked at them one by one, noticed the smiling face of his idol.
- Who is that girl? Why are they dating? He yelled to the manager of SHINee.
- I'm sorry, but Minho has a habit to go ...
- I do not care of his habits. Delete this girl from the sight of Minho. It 's an order.
- But, sir, the rule ... Lee Soo Man glared at the manager.
- Yes, I understand. forgive me I will do as you says. He bowed.
 
 
An hour after the Manager going to the University of Minho. The boy (Min) was walking towards him, but I understand immediately that something was wrong.
- Minho get in the car, we need to talk.
- about what? The manager did not reply, they reached an isolated park .
 
- Minho ... coming orders.
- Orders?
- Yes, Lee Soo Man .. Lee Soo ... ... does not want ... Stop dating that girl
- What girl!? The manager took out the photos
- This girl! Minho was shocked to see those photos, his hands were shaking.
- I do not want.
- These are orders.
- I do not want.
- Minho is an order.
- DO NOT WANT! Minho standing up in anger, the manager stopped him in the arm
- I don't want too, but it's an order. Lee Soo Man could cause problems to the girl. Minho clenched his fists.
 - Then you're  dating ano ...
- I KNOW! Minho went away.
- Min ... ho.... The manager let him go.
 
Minho and Yuri did not call anymore. Minho was forced to change  mobile number, Lee Soo Man was busy even to change university to Jonghyun.
Yuri didn't hear Minho anymore and didn't see Jonghyun the University,  began to think that the guys were really busy with work.
She went to the park every day with the hope of meeting him again.
 
One afternoon she, Yoona and Sooyoung give date with 5 other friends Seohyun, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon trying their dancing, in the area they were well known by the name of "Soshi" or SoNyoSHiDe. Ever since they were children they danced and sang, but never take seriously everything.
Sometimes  they did some concert for friends and families.
 
The next day  to school, Yoona came crying it was discovered that Jonghyun had changed school and anyone did not know  where he had moved. Yuri began to worry.
- Yuri ah.. rumors...it is because of those photos.
- Huh?
- Minho called you!? Sooyoung said.
- Minho does not call me for three weeks and perhaps longer.
- Call him! Yuri took the phone and dialed the number "The number does not exist" tried, tried again and tried again. tried again, tried again.
- Yuri enough! Sooyoung noticed the friend's hands tremble and tears along her face, Sooyoung embraced.
- This is Lee Soo Man! said Yoona
- Who? Yuri was crying.
- Lee Soo Man of The Boss's SM Entertainment . You must know that in his agency there are several rules to follow, probably  Minho was prevented seeing you, Jonghyun had to change schools ...
- Exactly. Said a girl behind them, they turned.
- Nice to meet you! I'm  Sun Kyu Lee, grandson of the "big boss" of SM Entertainment. The girls barred her eyes.
- I heard it right!? Yoona said
- Yu-Yuri... right? If you like Minho have one chance.
- chance!? what kind ofchance? Yoona said
-  joining SM Entertainment. ops  I must go, there's my excuse manager.
 
- Girls you are thinking  the same thing  I'm thinking too!? Sooyoung said
- Yes, I think so. Yoona smiled.
- No way! She wiped her tears.
- Yuri ... you have a chance
- Do not even think to get into that disgust. I manage me very well, I'll go to some meetings, but will not go ever to SM Entertainment. Yuri went.
She entered the house, throwing the bag on the floor. the computer, entering the official website of SHINee, noted that in Korea there were not many events with them, (just had to talk to Minho) there was only one place in Korea where she could see him, the MBC during his MC for Music Core. He took the number of MBC and booked a place. She noticed that  Minho also recorded  Dream Team, wrote the time and day if she was not able to meet him at the MBC.