Chapter 3

I'll follow you everywhere

 

As every morning, she went to class and for going back at home she walked through the garden, hoping to find Minho play basketball, it was the same thing every day for ten days, but Minho was not there. She tried several times to call, but the phone seemed off.
It was a Thursday she ran to the University, she asked any person if anyone knew what was the class of Jonghyun. She  went looking for Jonghyun. She saw him, was just coming out of class, Yuri approached.
- Jonghyun! Yuri said
- Huh? you? He turned around thinking it was one of  boring fans and then he recognized the girl.
- The girl in the pub?
- Yes Minho Why not answer the phone?
- Minho? Phone? eh?
- Heturned off ...
- Have you his phone number? Who gave it to you ... how? WHAT?
- He gave it to me. Took him aside, explaining the situation.
- Honestly, do not know say anything Yuri, Minho is not a guy who loves to talk about, even if we are friends and live together, there are things that he keep secretly, I did not even know that he met you
- close-person?
- No, not closed, he is only reserved.
- How can I talk to him? I can talk to?
- Do you like Minho?
- No, not that, I want to clarify one thing.
- If you sear ... leave it alone. There are many ways where you can have a face to face with him. You choose which ...
- I want to see him to the park.
- I think he haven't time right now. We are busy with  debut in Japan. We will have a conference Sunday. at the airport . We'll be Saturday at 4 pm at the airport and my phone number
 
 
Saturday coming very quickly, SHINee had all got up very early, Jonghyun looked Minho  secretly, trying to figure out what was going through his head.
But no, he was not able to understand it, and not even to ask him what was going through his head, because it also would not give any answer, as always.
 
They reached  few hours  the airport, Minho with sunglasses, a scarf around colour black, a gray jacket and black T-shirt underneath  jeans. He held the bag in the same manner of holding the bag of basketball. They were to check in, Minho played with the keys of the house, staring  the doll attacked, approached Kibum take keys with violence
- Put it away before you lose them! Minho gave him a fulminate look.
 
Yuri looked the time, it was late, she got dressed very quickly, did not even know why she wanted to get to the airport. She left the house, she searched taxis around, She find it thanks to fortune . - Minho did check in, last in line. They started to queue, it seems very smooth, Minho kept playing with the keys behind to the other members.
They had arrived in the middle. 
Yuri was almost there, but it was stuck in traffic. missing 20 minutes to departure. She opened the door car, gave the money to the taxi driver. She began to run and run.
She stopped halfway, out of breath, but she had to make one last effort. SHINee had passed the checks, awaiting only the command to go into plane.
Yuri was finally entered the airport. Large. Racing. She looked at the flight board. It had been given the okay to let the passengers.
Minho put his keys in his  purse, pulled out a packet of crisps, he began to eat slowly, while Yuri was trying to convince the guards to pass , she asked that the could bring her there. They accepted the proposal, accompanied the girl.
Minho threw his chips in the trash, then he heard "CHOI MINHO" he turned, wiping his hands, he saw no one. "CHOI MINHO"  heard again. he stopped , everyone passed. He finally saw Yuri , opened his eyes.
- MINHO! CHOI MINHO!
- Yuri?
- Minho, I still play basketball with you. Please do not ignore me.
- MINHO! Taemin shouted "FAST". He stared at the girl, and smiled without saying anything and went away.
- MINHO! She screamed again. But he was already gone.
 
- Miss! Can we go back?
- Yes What I had to say I told you. While they walked back, Yuri received a message.
In two days at the park. I will wait you.
Yuri smiled.
 
The two days passed very quickly, Yuri was heading towards the park, five minutes and came to the basketball court, she saw no one looked around several times.
Minho suddenly covered hes eyes with both hands.
- Minho?
- You guessed it ahahha. He took his hands from her eyes, took the basketball shirt that had on his shoulders and gave it to her.
- So ...
- I bought this shirt in Japan, I want that you wear  it every time you come here.
- Huh? did you buy it for me?
- I thought you said you wanted to play basketball with me? Well I wanted something suitable for you. Yuri smiled and stared  changing the subject.
- Why not answer the phone?
- I think you're pretty with color yellow. He did not listen and continued the conversation. - I have the ball, come. She realized that it was better to talk about  it another time.
- Do you want I teach you something? I see you are denied.
- I want to know how to make basket. She smiled.
He showed her the position to get to shoot well and hit the basket. She pulled but could not, tried again but did not succeed, try again for several times, but the ball seemed to not want to give  straight. She tried again and again.
- Do not be nervous Yuri! She tried again, but still did not make it, she went to retrieve the ball on the grass, she stood there, her face was down, Minho stares to remain in center of the field.
- Noon ... YURI! Girl no reply, he approached.
- Yuri? Are you okay? He took her hand, turned her and noticed she was crying. She put her hand over , trying to pronounce the word "sorry, I'm fine."
He continued to stare, stood quietly and her head.
It wasnight now. Minho waited until she finished crying.
- You can not expect to learn in a day. He said to comfort her, she tried to stop crying, but could not cope.
- I'll ... I'll go on, only when I will not make one.
- It 's too late, are you sure? She  wiped her tears.
- Yes! She took the basketball, and tried again. Minho stood with folded arms and looked at the girl.
At some point the phone rang Minho, reply, while Yuri continued to try to hit the basket. It was the manager, who "ordered" to go home since the late hours.
- Okay, I'm coming home.  Minho stopped Yuri and picked up the ball.
- I have to go Noona, I'm pretty late. And I want you going home too, I'll call a taxi for you.
- I don't nee
- I want you to gohome by taxi. Called him, arrived in no time. Minho gave the money to Yuri, to give the taxi driver once her home.
- What remains is for you. Now I go.
 
 
The taxi took her back home. 
 
At home. SHe pulled out from the bag  the shirt that Minho had given her, stared at it.
"I hate SHINee" "I hate idols" beginning to say many times these two sentences.
"They are famous, with money ... I am a poor wretch who must report them away, because I'm losing!? I'm coming to the same level of all those girls that go behind. Of which I am "dating" the member who likes to Sooyoung , I betraying my friends. I'm not at all committed to return with them "
She looked at the ceiling in search of help, an answer , in search of something.
 
"You did not think that we idols are people too? We are equal to others." This phrase came to mind, that damned phrase that make her sad, that began to relent increasingly Yuri.
"I act like a fool."
 
 
 
- Hyung, is when you come back to fix the wall. Taemin said.
- Do not think it's great? said Minho, the maknae stared in turn the wall.
- Mmm yes, no, but ... ... is white. 
- Like a pearl ( Kwon91: Guys, I know Yuri is Black Pearl... )
- Pearl? Hyung, please tells things make sense.
- Taemin leave between his dreams, come and help me instead. Key said, struggling with a VCR, Taemin stared at his friend sat down and then turned to reach Key.
Jonghyun from the kitchen staring at the flaming man and came over.
- Have you met that girl? Minho finally take his eyes off the wall.
- I guess? Jonghyun continued, getting no response from your friend,  watching him. " You know you should avoid this girl."
- I know.
- And you know that already go out with someone.
- I know.
- And then?
- I do not know. I ll invent ...
- Close it immediately, do not allow her to get attached to you.
- Huh?