Chapter 2

I'll follow you everywhere

 

It was spent one week to the spie-meeting with SHINee at the pub . Yoona and Sooyoung had decided not to talk with Yuri anymore, she was alone, spending whole days to get bored. She was just out of university, she knew that she would spend the afternoon getting bored, she decided to change direction , go through the park, one of the largest parks in the area.
She began to walk along the garden, admiring the children playing, dogs chasing each other, the old men sitting on the bench to remember the past. Suddenly a basketball stopped in front of her , stared at it a few seconds and picked it up, she heard a voice.
- That ball is mine! She turned, there was a boy who had already seen before, yes, the guy ... Minho of SHINee, all sweaty, he wore a basketball jersey with the number 21.
- Choi Minho? She said widening her eyes , keeping in her  hands the ball .
- Oh! The girl  of the pub who hates  SHINee! He smiled gently, approaching and taking the ball.
- Want to play?
- Huh?
- I am alone, I'm bored. Play with me!
- But ...
-  have you doing something ?
- No, that ...
- And you're fearof losing.
- What? WHAT? No, I have absolutely no fear of losing.
- Play. He took the girl's wrist, pulling her toward the basket court. He began to dribble the ball on the ground, began to revolve around the girl, she tries to follow the movements of the boy, she try to catch the ball, but Minho was faster than her, and he began running she follow him with the ball continued to dribble on the floor. one, two, three, four  baskets. Minho was winning. Yuri stopped.
- You  won!
- I know!
- I'm off, I lost too much time!
- It is not time that you lost, you lost.
- Huh? I do not like basketball.
- I will make you like basket.
- What do you want !? ... not think of me every day to play with you.
- Why not? it is an idea.
Yuri turned her back, Minho took fast his bag and the ball, he reached her ran little.
- Wait for me!
- get away from me I do not want to deal with you.
- Want some ice cream? Minho changed the subject.
- You're not listening to me
- Why you do it with SHINee?
- Get out!
Yuri was able to get rid of him. She went on her way at home, and passed to a newsagent, hes eyes went to finish on the cover of a magazine, Onew and Minho, took it in her hands, and ended up buying it. She went, and looked as if  SHINee were persecuting , a maxi poster of SHINee "Maypole"on window of a clothing store, stood in front and picked up the phone and photographed the shop window
 
She came home, put the magazine and the phone on the table, the television, there was  latest news, talking about SHINee's debut in Japan.
- Will they debut in Japan? Her eyes fell on the magazine, opened it, flipped through and a few pages later, Onew and Minho did appear.
- but... what's kind of photoshoot is it? can not even see their faces, and they take money to do these things, I can too. Yuri took her phone and she imitated them make photo, several times. She watch her selcas and seeing again the photo did to the window: "Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, a girl, Minho and Key"
- And their fans go crazy for these things?
 
...
 
 
She ran toward the University, she intended to go to the library before going to class. Within minutes, she arrived. She entered remaining silent, patrolled the aisles, looking for some good books to read at home.
She found a book about love. She took it and went  to class.
The two hours went faster than she thinks. Yoona crossed the exit, which did not look , went her way with a sad face.
That day  through the park again, walking more slowly, staring at the ground. Suddenly she felt her head covered, touched it, and she took that kind of rag on her head, looked it and had a T-shirt. She turned her gaze and seeing Minho with the bag.
- I see that you are ...
- Leave me alone! She said.
- Want to play?
- I do not want to play, I want to go home. Yuri was nervous.
- something happened?it is not something that you might be interested.
- Even if it were,it is not something that you might be interested.
- Sorry, it wasn't my inten...can I  accompany you at least a piece? She look his bag and the absence of sweat.
- Do not bother, it plays well. Yuri turned around and walked on, leaving Minho standing with the bag on his shoulders.
- At least tell me your name! Shouted Minho, but without an answer, he threw the bag on the floor, he felt it was better to stop her.
He meet. He took her wrist.
- You tell me your name. Please. He said softly. She was astonished, was burned in his eyes.
- Yuri.
- Yuri ... can i have you numeber phone?
- What?
- You give me? She timidly gave him her cell phone. He looked at the screen, and was one of the photos taken the day before from her. He smiled.
- Why are you laughing? He did not answer, he began to write his number, saved him in his column, he made a phone call, to record the number of her on his own. Gave back her.
- Photo background is pretty ... When you need call me.
- You're doing everything yourself. Do not call, I do not need.
- you will. He smiled, making a pinch on the cheek.
- But ...
- I want you do it.
- Why are you treating me this way? you don't know me ...
- And here I wanted you. For this you have call me .
- Want to know me? she said in surprise.
- Maybe. Minho turned to go back to playing basketball. She watched him for a few seconds. She began to move toward the home, then took her cellphone and called Minho.
- I will not. Do not call.
- You're doing it. He said, still smiling, making embarrassment to the girl.
- I called just to let you know.
- everyonw say like this.
- Okay, I turn off.
- No! Do not. He said, changing his tone of voice.
- Huh?
- You did not  tell how old you are. Minho put the ball on the floor and talk to the girl sat down
- 21 years.
- Are you a noona!? it's nice to know that. And why don't you like us SHINee?
- I hate all the idols, not just SHINee I do not like.
- So you hate me?
- Yes!
- And what did I do?
- You're famous, you have money, do the fool in performance.
- Are you jealous that  i'm  famous, I have the money?
- If I have to be envious of someone I don't would you.
- You did not think that we are people too ? We are equal to others.
- You're not like me. You are not the same as a simple human being.
- Why would not I?
- If I had to choose between a person with no money and a person with, I would choose with no money. Minho turned off the phone.
Yuri tried to recall him, but he was completely off the phone. she tried again, hoping to find him on, but nothing. She went to sleep, thinking of Minho.