Chapter 1

I'll follow you everywhere

 

It was straight out of class along with her two best friends Sooyoung and Yoona, who had in their hands Yuri's bag and coat at that time was too busy tieing shoes.
The two friends continued to repeat her to hurry, seemed as if the girl was doing on purpose to waste time.
- "Yuri Ah! We're late". Yoona said
- "Yes. uh ... I have to wait remo ..."
- "Onni ... They are waiti. .."
- "Sooyoung Let's leave her here! "Yoona threw coat and bag  on girl that was leaned  to the ground.
- "YAH! YAH! YAH! Do not let ..." The girls turned the corner, they stopped. Barred eyes, it was approaching a guy, maybe it was 1.73 cm high, with a girl looked like him, both very beautiful. Yuri had reached her friends.
- "YAH! You two ..." Received no response YAH! I'm talking to you!
- "But that guy ... "whispered Sooyoung
- YAH!
- Yuri look! Is not Jonghyun of SHINee?
- Huh?
- It looks like him ... Sooyoung said.
- But stop it to say stupid things.
At one point a roar came from behind them, who began to shout "Jonghyun! Jonghyun oppa-oppa!" , Was attacked by 5 girls crazy for him. He took the girl to the side, and ran away.
- Girls, it's Jonghyun ... follow him! Yoona said.
- Huh? are you saying  Yoona!?
- That's cool guy can't escape. Yoona took Sooyoung and Yuri 's hand and she pulled them. Sooyoung began to run soon, helping Yoona to drag Yuri who refused to follow him/ and them.
- Onni! We can not let us escape. If we follow him we find the others four. Yoona continued
- But I do not care! Yuri replies.
- No matter what interests you, do it for me. Yuri at this point began to run.
 
They managed to reach Jghyun, he was  in a square  with that girl. quiet, unlike a few minutes before, he sat on a bench.
- Who is he waiting?
- You think, is he waiting for the rest of SHINee?
- I want Minho! Sooyoung yelled. Yuri remained aloof.
- I want Jonghyun! You Yuri?
- I want to go home.
- Okay she takes Key. Sooyoung said
- I do not like SHINee and then they are too young.
- Onew is your age, take him. Smiling Yoona
- I do not like anyone!
 
At that point, approached to Jong other 4 boys, girls focused well and noticed that they were SHINee, Jonghyun stood holding hands with that girl, who leaned over to greet others. Go away..
- Come on. Yoona took Yuri, who had just sat down.
- They entered that pub. it's our moment! Sooyoung said.
 
 
SHINee had just entered the bar and the had taken a place away from the rest of the customers. Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona had just arrived in front. Yoona took out a mirror and put on lip gloss and some mascara, Sooyoung too. Yuri refused to put it.
- Yuri, try not to make us a bad impression. Yoona said
They came into pub, they changed their attitude, became a bit more posh, except Yuri.
- Excuse me, can we get a table?
- Yes, you can choose
- Perfect! Let's get close to you know who.
Behind a column, they could see  SHINee sitting in own table, they also noticed the near table divided by the chairs, they headed there. Sooyoung and Yoona were close to the shoulders with SHINee and in front of Yuri who undertook to report them all. The waiter meanwhile had approached them asking for orders. Yuri asked only a glass of water, get up a second look at SHINee and accidentally crossed with that of Minho,  the eyes of the boy glared her.
- Yuri! So what do they do?
- Eh ... nothing! Nothing, they talk. Looked up and she noticed that Minho was still staring her again, the girl beacuse of nervous stricke the glass of water, fell on Yoona, who got up suddenly, screaming "YURI!"
- Uh-huh-huh-so-so-rry-I did not want ! Minho smiled and Yuri  stood up to try to help her friend, who had started to cry.
- Yuri Ah! Sooyoung said aloud. SHINee is turned towards the three girls, the most embarrassed was Yoona, who was really a crush Jonghyun. She slammed the handkerchief given by Yuri on the table, picked up her bag and went to the bathroom.
- Yuri, you made it big. Sooyoung ended reaching her friend in the bathroom. Yuri was very bad and sat down, Jonghyun turned toward to her.
- Hey! Girl! Yuri looked up, had all SHINee's eyes fixed  on here.
- Eh ...yeah?
- everything is okay?
- Yeah, yeah ... I think, I hope so. He smiled with a little desire. The waiter came over and wiped the wet floor, and even the table with a sponge. Then Jonghyun stood and went to Yuri.
- You are the fans?
- Huh?
- I saw you and your friends in University.
- No, no ... I personally do not, I do not like your songs. He said, embarrassed, but direct .
- What? Jonghyun to that phrase, sank, it was the first time someone said something similar, but the rest of them was surprised.
- do not even like each other a little bit?
- No! Yuri stood up, wanting to go into the bathroom where there was her friend, Jonghyun took her pulse.
- You're lying! Jonghyun is felt very offended.
- No, I'm not lying! I would not have reason. You idols are all the same, think only about money, why should I bother listening to your songs, spend the money to buy your stupid album? Jonghyun let go, staring in shock.