School Part 2

Never Thought I'd Love Him

EDITED

 

Mina's POV

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I scream in my head it’s really him! KEY. Stay cool Mina stay cool then I walk to the empty seats, I really try my best to ignore him and look away. 

WHAT THE HAEYEON? She choose the seat right in front of Key’s 

“Ehm Haeyeon is it really necessary to sit here? Can we seat somewhere else?” I asked

“Mina the teacher already chose our seat so unfortunately we have to sit here until the end of the semester”

“Really?” I sighed.

“Uh-uh” She nodded.

Without any further conversation between me and her, I sit down on my seat.

“Mina I really need to go to the toilet okay, i'll be back ” Haeyeon waved.

I waved back.

 

When Haeyeon left, I can feel someone is staring at me with laser-ing eyes. I know because the stare can burn hole I’d already have a hole in my head.

 

“STOP STARING AT ME” I looked behind and yelled.

Surprisingly he look really shocked.

“Hah I’m right, you must be Mina” he said.

“So?”

“Don’t tell me you stalked me here?” He said.

“Ew, no gross” 

“Ahh just admit it you fell in love with me at the first sight and you stalk me here? right? right?” He chuckled

I just sighed

“ Just admit it, I get it all the time you know” He said with his cocky attitude of his.

I slam my fist onto his table

“Geez fine, calm down woman, I was just kidding” He back away.

Suddenly Haeyeon came and I looked at her.

 

“Hey MIna I’m back, are you guys okay?” She asked.

“Ne, we were just having a conversation right Key?” I kicked his leg from under the table and faked a smile.

“Ouch... oh yes” He said.

Then Haeyeon pulled a chair and sit down next to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo” The teacher come

then I turned to look at the teacher.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Kang seonsaengnim” Everyone greet back.

“So I can see that we have a new student here, ehm Mina right? He smiled

“Ne” I stand up.

“Hello Mina, you can call me Mr. Kang and nice to meet you” He said.

“Ne, nice to meet you too Mr kang” I sat back.

“Everyone open up page 130” He said

 

 

 

BRRAAAKK

 

“Ah sorry teacher, I’m late” Someone said panting.

That voice seems familiar......

Can it be? then I look to the owner of the voice, GUESS WHAT? it belongs to Kim Jonghyun!

“Jonghyun, Jonghyun” Mr.kang shook his head “Why are you late?”

“Sorry Mr. Kang I have some business to take care of” He look down.

“Ok I’ll pass it for today but don’t be late again next time you can go to your seat now” He said

“Thank you Mr.” Before he take a seat he came to me.

 

“Oh... Hi Mina!” He waved.

“Hi Jonghyun!” I waved back.

“Woah Mina what a coincidence! So you go to this school now?” He asked.

“Ne” I smiled.

“Oh and I can see you already make a new friend, annyeong Haeyeon!” He waved.

“Annyeong Jonghyun” I can see that Haeyeon is blushing. Wait wait wait! What? 

“Jonghyun! Can you take a seat please?” Mr Kang said,

“Oops sorry” Then he walk to his seat, his seat is right next to Key.

 

Thanks god, even though this school has a guy like Key and Onew or maybe other freaks as long as Jonghyun goes here too, maybe I can survive, wish me luck *finger crossed*

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I take a seat next to Key. Wow , I still can’t believe that Mina go to this school too. Suddenly Key poked my arm.  “Pssh.. Jonghyun! What’s taking you so long?”

“Ehmmm.. I’m doing my usual business at the bathroom” I said looking away.

Key raised an eyebrow “ Jonghyun~ I have known you for 10 years..”

I scoffed “Okay, fine, I lied, ehm I… I…” I said stuttered.

 

 

 

 

--- FLASH BACK----

 

 

 

 

I was walking towards the bathroom, suddenly a girl grab my wrist and pulled me to the corner of the hallway.

“Whoaa” I shout

She released me and we were standing face to face.

“Uhm..” she started to speak “ Sorry for grabbing your wrist like that”

“Oh.. it’s okay” I said.

“ I just want.. to talk with you”

“O-okay, what do you want to talk about?” I asked

“Ehm.. I’ve been watching you”

NO! CAN IT BE? 

“And I think you’re really nice and.. cute”

NONO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING.. AGAIN

“Would you be my boyfriend?” 

My jaw dropped “ I’m sorry I can’t be your boyfriend”

 

“Why? Am I not pretty enough or y enough for you?”

I squeezed her shoulders “It’s not that, it’s just..”

“Just.. WHAT?” she yelled

“Okay, I don’t even know you ” I said with a sweet tone.

“if that’s the only problem then my name is Shin Se Kyung” 

 

“It’s not the only problem” I sighed “I can’t date a girl whom I never know”

“But… but..”

“I’m sorry, but thank you for liking me I really appreciate that” I walked away.

 

 

 

 

----- END OF FLASH BACK-----

 

 

 

 

“Whoaaa, you say NO to her? Why?” Key asked.

“Because I’m not that kind of guy”

“Oh, do you mean  “Onew” kind of guy?” Key said 

We both started to laugh “Key you really know how to change the mood.”

“Of course I’m the almighty key” He said with his diva tone.

We started to laugh really hard

“KEY! JONGHYUN!”

O-ow. We swallowed hard.

“Ne Mr. Kang” we both said

“If you guys can’t keep quiet, I’m afraid I have to ask you guys to leave!”

“Sorry Mr. Kang” we said

I can see Mina look back and roll her eyes at Key. Can this two ever get along?

 

 

 

 

 

 

MINA POV

 

 

KRIIIIINNNGG  the bell rang, yay it’s finally recess.

“Haeyeon, wanna go get some lunch together?” I asked 

“Sure Mina”

“Let’s go!” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

~ AT THE CAFETERIA ~

 

 

 

 

 

After Haeyoen and I grabbed our lunch we walked to the nearest empty table, suddenly Onew yelled.

“MINA, HAEYOEN JUST SEAT OVER HERE.” Onew tapped at an empty table next to his table.

After he said that, we walked towards Onew but suddenly a really good looking girl and her friends sit at the table right next to onew’s that supposed to be ours.

“HEY, that’s supposed to be my friends’” Onew said to that girl.

“So?” she said coldly

Haeyoen and I just froze “Its ok Onew we just gonna seat over there” I pointed at the table in the corner of the cafeteria

“Ah I’m so sorry guys but if you want it that way, then bye..” he waved

“byee” we waved

We walked to the table at the corner of the cafeteria, we sit down and started to eat our food.

“Haeyeon I want to ask you something” I asked her

“What is it?”

“Who’s that very good looking but cold girl earlier?” I said while blowing on my soup

“Ah, that mean girl? Her name is Shin Se Kyung”

“So~ is she like popular or something?”

“Ehm yeah you can say that, her parents is really wealthy.”

“ooh” I drink my banana milk

 

Suddenly Key, Jonghyun and a really handsome guy entered the cafeteria.

 “AAAAAAAAAA”

“Key oppa~~, Jonghyun oppa~~, Minho oppa~~”

They just waved at them, then walk to Onew’s table. Oh so that handsome guy name is Minho.

Okay this is plain weird, who exactly are they? Why does all the girls always go crazy around them?  “Haeyoen…”

“mmm” she drink her water

“Who exactly are they?” I pointed at Onew, Jonghyun and the other? “Why  does all the girls always go crazy around them? 

“They’re Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin” She munch her chicken.

“I know their names, but what make them so special?”

“You don’t know? I thought you already know them” She asked me with a higher tone.

“I’m new here duh..”

“Aaaa alright I’ll tell you about all of them”

“Okay” This is really interesting.

“First we have Lee Jinki or you can call him Onew. His family owns the biggest hotels and villa resorts in South Korea, but his family villa and hotels also has a lot of branches in the other country. And he also known as the king of girls”

“Wow” 

 

“Second we have Kim Jonghyun. His father is an architect whom already build a lot of famous building for example the Incheon International Airport”

“What? OMG?” my words keep coming out

 

“Third we have our Almighty Key”

“wait wait wait!” I stopped her “Why is he called the Almighty key?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders “ I don’t know. Everybody keep calling him that”

”Ah sorry for interrupting, please continue with the story”

She nodded her head

“Third we have the Almighty Kim Kibum or Key, his father owns the biggest cosmetic company and his mom is a famous fashion designer”

“No wonder he always look so.. um fashionable”

 

“Fourth we have our athletic Choi Minho, his father own’s 20% of nike’s factory stock in South Korea and also a football coach”

“Whoa no wonder his body is just..” I giggled “Perfect~~~”

“And last but not least we have our genius Lee Taemin. He skipped class because he’s so smart. His parents are doctors and owns the biggest hospital in  South Korea”

My jaw dropped “ So their life are like.. I don’t know, perfect?”

She nodded her head

“Wow even Key’s life is just fabulous.”

“I know.. “ she drink her banana Milk.

 

“So Haeyoen what’s your parents job?” I asked

“My parents own a modeling agency”

“That’s so cool, so have you met any super models?”

 

 

She choked “Ehm, yes I have met one or two”

“Wow that’s so awesome” I wiped my mouth.

 

“So ehm Mina what’s your parents job?” she asked .

“I don’t know I don’t have any interest in my parents job.” I said looking down

“Ayyy.. liar”

“Okay fine my parents own AK cooperation” I said

Her jaw dropped “ Mina! That’s like the biggest company in America you know?”

“yeah.. yeah.. I know” I said with a lower tone

“What’s wrong?” she said looking at me in the eye

“is nothing” I said.

“Ah, its okay just tell me”

“Well my parents doesn’t have time for me. I know they love me, but they’re just never been there for me when I needed them” I look down

“Aww mina it’s okay. You still have me” she said 

I smiled “ thanks Haeyoen, even though I’ve only know you for a while but you’re a really  good friend.”

“You’re welcome and thank you” 

“So.. do you want to tell me about your parents or your life?”

She shook her head “ Ani, there’s nothing special about them”

“Oh okay then” 

 

Suddenly I saw Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, And Taemin walked to our table. Jonghyun stop and put his tray on our table.

“Can we sit over here?” he asked with a big grin on his face

“Su…. Re….” Haeyeon and I said stuttered.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

 

Hello guys!!

THANKS FOR MY AWESOME 33 SUBSCRIBERS YOU GUYS ROCK 

sorry for the late update but we've got so many ideas so we keep on changing the story line.

i hope you guys enjoy this!!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3<3