♫Chapter 4♫

Dance For Me

Depression

Giving.Up

 

2 Days later…

“SNSD’s Hyoyeon is in this room right?”

“Err..yeah? I don’t think she’s still in SNSD.”

“You mean, they already kicked her out of the group?”

“Well, maybe not now because they might be thinking it’s not the right time especially when she’s still here in the hospital.”

“The other members must be happy ‘cause now they’re dancing will be more appreciated than when she’s with them.”

“Hmm..that’s also possible”

“You two, cut that gossiping, Dr. Park is calling you.”

“Yes, sorry, Dr. Choi," the nurses bowed and hurriedly rushed to Dr. Park's room.

All their gossiping of course were heard by Hyo, how could she not when they're almost right infront of her room's door, not to mention their voices are too loud for a notorious gossiper.

She covered her eyes with her left hand trying to hold back her tears. Just then, SNSD came with picnic baskets and entered the room.

“Eonni! We came! We're finally able to clear all our schedules for today.”

Sunny brightly shouted and hugged the straight-faced Hyoyeon.

“We brought you your favorite fruits.”

Seohyun took out all the contents of the basket.

“And I also made some porridge.”

Taeyeon proudly presented her special porridge.

“Wait, I’ll prepare them for you”

Yuri got them and put some on a small bowl.

“Say ah~!”

Sunny grabbed a spoonful and playfully directed it to Hyoyeon’s mouth.

“I can do it by myself.”

She said coldly and looked away

“Aww, it's okay eonni, let me feed you. Ah~”

Sunny insisted mimicking the "Ah" mouth shape.

“Ah!” Hyoyeon shoved her hand away which made the hot porridge spill on Sunny’s hand and on the floor then all of them looked at her in shock.

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon.”

Jessica helped Sunny and eyed her.

“I said I can do it by myself. Do I look that useless to you that I can’t even feed myself?! I don’t need you.”

“You don’t need us?”

Tiffany was shocked, She couldn’t believe that came from Hyoyeon’s mouth.

“I don’t need any of you, you are all two-faced b-”

“How could you say that?”

Yoona came closer to her, hurt from Hyo's words.

“Get out.”

She threw the fruits they all gave her, she threw all the things she saw, even their group picture.

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! We came here just to see you eventhough we’re having a hard time.”

Tiffany shot back then Taeyeon held her wrist to stop her.

 “Did I even ask you to come here? Like I said, I don’t need all of you.”

She cried with her palms on her face.

“Eonni.”

Seohyun looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

 

Hoya came just in time, he heard the shouting and all so he barged in.

“Hyo?”

His eyes widened when he saw the mess. Some of the girls are even crying.

“W-what happened here?”

“Get out! All of you!”

She cried out then Hoya was about to go closer to her but he stopped himself from doing so, he knows it's better for Hyoyeon to be alone for now.

“Please calm down, you might get hurt.”

“Hyoyeon~ah,don’t be like this. Just please don’t do this again. I know you're frustrated but don’t push your friends away.”

He lowered his head then put the jacket he bought for her on her bed. It was the jacket she’s always wanted. Seeing the mess, he started picking up the fruits and broken picture frame.

“We’ll go for now. I'll just tell the nurses to have someone clean up the floor.” 

“Hoya, leaving is not going to solve this.” Jessica snapped but Hoya looked at her pleadingly. 

They all sighed and just followed him outside.

“Please understand her, she’s going through a lot of stress and pressure."

"I’m sorry for what she said to you, I’m sure she doesn’t mean any of it, she's just frustrated.”

“We know, but isn’t it hard for you to understand her all the time? Aren’t you tired?”

Yuri sat on the chair beside Yoona. They're sitting far from Hyo's room, feeling dejected.

“I guess it's true that if you love someone, you’ll never get tired of understanding and taking care of her.” He smiled at the thought accepting his defeat.

“You like her?”

Seohyun said with sparkling eyes.

“I, uhm, love her.” Warmth started rising up his cheeks, feeling embarrassed by what he just said.

“Then why don’t you tell her you love her?”

Jessica made a face.

I don’t want it to affect what we have now. What if she doesn’t feel the same way if I confess? Then it will never be the same anymore between us.”

“You got a point there. But I think, it’s still better to try before you regret not doing something.”

Taeyeon gave him a small smile then all of them nodded. Hoya went back to Hyo's room to take a peak. After seeing that Hyoyeon is already asleep, he also left the hospital. On his way home, he can't help but think about what would happen if he tells Hyo about his feelings. It's always been on his mind, he even daydreams about it, how he'd confess, how she'll react. He's afraid but what if Jessica is right? What if he regrets not doing anything about it?

 


 

 

Please Subscribe & Comment ^.^

Angel SONE Queen's B2uty INSPIRIT Best Friend BANA VIP Shawol