♫Chapter 3♫

Dance For Me

 

THEACCIDENT

Shattered Dreams

 

“It was about 10pm in the evening when the accident happened. It was stated by her the company's representative earlier that Kim Hyoyeon was coming home from the taping of Invincible Youth's last episode. She fell asleep on the way to SNSD’s dorm while her manager is driving. According to the investigation, the van lost control because of the slippery road and and there was a problem with the car’s engine. Around 12am, we received a report that Kim Hyoyeon's manager is in critical condition and is still under observation. We're still trying to reach the company for more details about Kim Hyoyeon but it's been said that her legs were badly affected by the accident."

“Where is Hoya?”

Sunggyu came running from the bedroom when he watched the same news. It's 6 in the morning and they had no idea of the events that happened. It also seemed that SM was trying to cover the news so the reports came in later.

“He’s already at the hospital.”

Woohyun answered while tying his apron before cooking their breakfast.

“Poor noona, I hope she’ll be all right.”

Sungjong pouted.

“Let’s just hope she’ll recover fast after this.”

Myungsoo sat at the couch beside Dongwoo.

“Aish, I bet those evil reporters will write trashy articles again.”

Dongwoo punched the pillow.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

Hoya came wearing only t-shirt as his top, sweatpants and rubber shoes catching his every breath. It's as if he can't feel anything and his mind was blank. When he reached Hyo's room, it felt as if his heart was pricked by a thousand needles. A lump formed inside his throat but he tried to dismiss it. Hyo was lying on the bed with a dextrose attached to her left hand, a cast on her right leg and bruises on her left leg and face. Her mom was crying as she told Hoya what happened. He calmed her and assured that Hyo will be okay. After a few hours, Hyo's mom left to get her change of clothes and to also talk to their family about Hyo's condition. Hoya promised that he'll look after Hyo and text her right away as soon as Hyo wakes up.

Waiting beside your sick or hurt loved one to wake up feels like torture for Hoya. He decided to hold her hands and talk to her about the things she missed for the past few days. 

“My Hyo, please wake up. I haven't even told you...”

And as if Hoya's words were magic, Hyoyeon’s eyes slowly opened.

“Hyo?” 

“Howon~ah...w-where a-am I?”

“Thank God you’re awake.”

“You’re at the hospital, don’t move yet. Wait, I’ll just call the doctor”

Hoya left to go to the nurse’s desk and texted Hyo's mom. Meanwhile, Hyo fully opened her eyes and carefully slid her body up then she saw her legs.

“Wh-what is this? What happened to my legs?!”

“This can’t be! this is not true!”

She started shouting and hitting her right leg. Hoya arrived with the doctor then quickly rushed to her.

“Hyo! don’t do that! Calm down.” 

He held her hands to stop her from hitting herself.

“This can’t be..”

“Sshh...calm down.”

Hoya hugged her to make her feel safe and caressed her head.

“Look at me.”

Hyo did as he said then he wiped her tears.

“It’ll be fine. I promise.”

 

 

PRESSURE

Helpless

 

After the accident, Hyoyeon was never the same anymore, the dorky and playful Hyoyeon was gone. She’s always looking at the window and sometimes she won’t eat or she’ll just take an apple for a day. Even the doctors and nurses find it hard to talk to her and ask her about what she’s feeling because she doesn’t answer them. They’re lucky if SNSD or INFINITE is there because they’re the only ones who she talks to but not like before, she just give them short replies, except for Hoya.

 

“Have you heard? There’s a rumor saying she’ll be replaced by Yuri for awhile.”

The nurses outside gossiped to each other as if no one could hear them.

“I heard it’ll take a year before her legs completely heal.”

“What about her popularity?”

“Aigoo..so a queen can also lose her throne, tsk tsk.”

“Poor dance machine, he might have a short circuit because of too much problems his bestfriend is giving him.”

“Hey, you can't joke like that, someone might hear you.” The other nurse shushed.

Hyoyeon bit her lip to stop herself from crying but she failed to do so.

“Oh, he’s here.”

Hoya opened the door only to see Hyoyeon crying.

 

“Hyo? Why are you crying?”

He immediately cupped her face and wiped her tears.

“Howon-ah, what do I do?”

“What if my leg doesn’t heal quickly? I’m sure they’ll replace me and my fans will get tired waiting for me.”

“What will happen to my dreams?”

She was talking nonstop while tears continued to flow from her eyes.

“Don't cry. It’ll be fine, you’ll see.”

He was about to hold her hands but she slapped his hands away.

“You can say that because you don’t have this useless leg, this useless feet and you don’t have the name I’m carrying, you’re not in my position.”

She looked at him with pain in her eyes then looked away.

“I know I don’t have the right to say those things, I’m sorry.”

“You were right, I won't ever understand the feeling of being the most popular dancer who handles all these pressure.”

He said in a calm way, he just doesn’t want to argue with her anymore and knows it’ll be too much for her if her bestfriend got angry while she’s in this situation.

“I want to be alone for now.”

“Okay then, just call me if you need me.”

He went out of the room with sadness and pain in his heart then went straight to his schedule for the day.

 


Hoya is looking for you!! o.O

 

Please Subscribe & Comment ^.^

Angel SONE Queen's B2uty INSPIRIT Best Friend BANA VIP Shawol