♫Chapter 1♫

Dance For Me

LEGEND:

Gold for INFINITE

Orange for SNSD

Don't worry, you'll know who among the members is/are talking ^_^

Pink for Hyo (eventhough she loves green :| )

Blue for Hoya

italicization means those are their thoughts

 

 

HOWTHEYMET

The Nerd.Meets.The Dancer

 

“Excuse me!!”

Hyoyeon shouted at the top of her lungs but she failed to pass through because of the thick crowd infront of the lockers so she tightened her grip on her bag strap and pushed her luck

“Ouch!” “Watch it!”

students shouted as she pass through them

“I'm so sorry!”

while facing them, she bowed many times then turned around.

“Oww...” her hit the ground when she bumped into some nerdy guy.

“Are you okay?”

Woah, I can’t believe a nerd can be this sturdy.

 “Yeah.”  he grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and lifted her up.

“S-Sorry, I didn’t know that you were..”

Hmm..he has a nice face behind those glasses-- Wait, forget about that, I’m late for my first class!

“It’s okay, it’s also my fault, I was running. Well, I’m really late so I’ll go first, annyeong!”

Little did she know is that she dropped the remixed CD for their group's new routine, Hoya picked up the CD, he was about to give it to her but she was already far from him.

“Wait! Your…CD.”

“Woah, dude, you’re so lucky.”

Woohyun, his bestfriend grabbed his shoulders.

"What?"

“Don’t you know her?”

Hoya fixed his glasses then shook his head.

“She’s Kim Hyoyeon, the best dancer here in SIA! (Seoul Institute of the Arts), she can dance in all genres of music. They said she’s also a trainee in SM Entertainment. Oh, it’s really a gift from God that she studies here.”

“She’s a dancer..”

His eyes sparkle as he think of her, he was always fond of dancing but he can’t express it well and his classmates always shoo him out of the practice room.

“Yeah.”

Woohyun peered at his face and snapped his fingers which brought Hoya back to reality.

“Whoa, did you fall inlove at first sight?”

“No offense, but I think you’re not her type of guy.”

“I’ll be her type of guy.”

Hoya mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

BESTFRIEND

Goodbye Nerdy. Hello Hottie

 

A week after the incident...

“Where did I put that CD?!” she rummaged through all the stuff in her bag.

"We won't be able to practice if we don't have that." Jessica warned her.

 “Ugh...my head is full of one week’s lessons! I can’t even remember where I put it.”

She ruffled her hair and flopped onto the floor.

“Maybe you left it at school.”

 Seohyun sat on the floor while eating her sweet potatoes.

“Maybe in your locker?”

Tiffany added. Then a handsome figure knocked behind the open door.

“Uhmm...excuse me, is Hyoyeon~ssi here?”

Hoya’s bright smile spread across the room, they all gathered infront of him except for Hyoyeon.

“Yes?” she abruptly stood up then furrowed her eyebrows. He seemed familiar to her like she already met him, but where? She just can’t seem to put her finger on it.

“Excuse me, but who are you? Why are you looking for me?”

“I-I’m the one you bumped into last week.”

“I’m not sure if I’m the person you’re talking about.”

“Maybe you can’t recognize me. Wait a minute.

He immediately arranged his hair and got his eyeglasses then put it on his beautiful face.

She gaped at him then point at his face.

“Nerd~ssi?”

“So he’s that nerdy guy?”

“Oohh, eonni’s right, he’s handsome and buffed.”

“You mean hot.”

Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany whispered to each other while Hoya got a bit embarrassed when he realized she called him “Nerd~ssi.”

“Ah, I'm sorry, I didn’t mean that in a bad way. I just didn’t know your name so I called you that.”

So she remembered me though she didn’t know my name?

He took off his glasses and ruffled his hair.

“It’s okay. I’m Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya.”

“I’m here to give this to you.”

He showed the long lost CD then SNSD’s eyes sparkled.

“You dropped it last time”

“The CD!” SNSD chorused.

“T-thank you very much, you’re a lifesaver! I can’t thank you enough.”

“Then can I watch your practice as a payment?”

“Ofcourse!”

While they were practicing, Hoya can't help but to steal glances to Hyoyeon. Aside from the fact that's she's a great dancer, she's also very pretty. Sometimes, the girls would just giggle everytime they catch him looking at Hyoyeon. After a few minutes, without Hoya noticing, he already memorized their steps and he was already moving his feet and hands while sitting.

“Look, eonni! He knows our dance steps.”

Tiffany pointed at him.

“Uhh..s-sorry, I just can’t help but to memorize your steps.”

“He’s a genius!”

Sunny said with a wide smile.

“You’re just like Hyoyeon eonni!”

Seohyun held her Keroro and points its hand to Hoya.

“Yeah, the boy version of Kim Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon added.

“No, I’m not that good like her.”

“Shall we have a look then?”

They all stepped aside and let him have the dance floor. The music spread across the room and he started to feel its every beat. After getting familiar with the rhythm and beat, he moved his body and danced in a perfect flow.  His steps may not be perfect but he gives off the feel of the dance. All of them were shocked that he could dance like that. Who wouldn't be? He was a nerd but he's a good dancer.

“You just have to do more practice. Do you know how to pop and lock?” Hyo asked once Hoya finished dancing, feeling challenged that a newbie in dancing is that good.

“Here, you just have to quickly contract and relax your muscles to create a jerking effect.”

“Like this..look.” She raised her right arm and started to create a popping movement.

“Like this?” Hoya mimicked her almost perfectly.

“Omo, he’s really a fast learner.”

Yuri looked at the envious Sooyoung.

                    “That one is hard. I even gave up after the 35th attempt.”         

Sooyoung said with wide eyes.

              

After that day, it became Hoya’s daily routine to go to SNSD’s practice room. Sometimes, it’ll just be Hyoyeon and him so she teaches him different dance moves. They didn’t notice that they’re slowly becoming closer. Even the dorky side of Hyoyeon shows when she’s with him, and that’s when their friendship started.

 


 

So how was it? *covers face with a pillow*

Waah..thanks for subscribing, reader~nims! You know who you are. Off to school!!kekeke

 

Please Subscribe & Comment ^.^

Angel SONE Queen's B2uty INSPIRIT Best Friend BANA VIP Shawol