Legal

2min Oneshot Requests

"Let's make a toast! The year's nowhere near done and we've already got a lot done!!", Jonghyun yelled before downing a drink.

"Quiet down!", Key scolded. "We have neighbors."

Taemin looked at his drink warily. Jonghyun put an arm around the maknae's shoulder. "Go ahead and drink up! You're legal now."

"B-but...."

Onew patted his back. "Don't worry. It's just us here, and we're in the dorm. We won't let anything happen to you."

Taemin gave a nervous smile. "Alright." He took a sip of his drink. It had an interesting taste, but not a bad one.

One hour later.......

After flirting with Key unsuccessfully, Jonghyun, in his drunken stupor, removed his shirt and ran from the dorm. Onew went after him, bringing Key along.

"Sometimes it's hard to believe they're our hyungs", Minho said with a grin. He sat down on the couch. Taemin flopped down next to him grinning. Minho raised a brow. "What's that look for?", he asked.

Taemin just kept grinning and sat close to Minho. "Nothin'~"

Minho noticed the unfocused look in Taemin's eyes and the light blush on his cheeks. "Onew hyung should've known better than to let you drink", he said as he put an arm around Taemin. "Well, at least your safe here."

Taemin snuggled into Minho's body. "You're so warm~", he cooed happily.

Minho's face began to redden. He and Taemin had been close together, but not like this. There was something different in the way Taemin's eyes looked.

"Hyuuuuung~~", Taemin slurred out, his face getting closer to Minho's.

"Y-yes?"

Taemin's expression suddenly turned serious. "You have frog eyes", he said before breaking out in a fit of giggles.

Minho sighed. "Come on, let's get you to bed", he said as he picked up Taemin and carried him off.

"It's okay that you have frog eyes. It's one of the things I love about you", Taemin pointed out with a poke to Minho's nose.

Minho froze in the middle of laying his friend on the bed. "You love my eyes?"

Taemin nodded. "And you ears, and your nose, and your...lips...", Taemin's eyes became half lidded as he touched Minho's lips softly.

Minho remained frozen with Taemin in his arms. But he didn't even realize that his face had moved closer to Taemin's until they were eye to eye. Taemin blinked slowly and moved even further, seeming to seek to close the gap between them. Minho stayed as he was, awaiting the contact. His eyes closed slowly as he anticipated the kiss.

Suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder and opened his eyes. The young maknae had fallen asleep. Minho chuckled and put him to bed, tucking him in.

"To be this cute should be illegal", he whispered to himself.