Trouble

2min Oneshot Requests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxXjEDiyLR0

Today was a special event for SM. They made an announcement to all their fans: What kind of performance would you like to see? Needless to say, there were millions of responses, but they could only fit in a few. They didn't have all the time in the world after all. It was called Fan Appreciation Day and it began in the early morning with a Super Junior medley remix of their most famous songs. It continued with several other performances.

Backstage, all the Shinee members were gathered, well, all except one. On a screen, four watched a camera feed of the stage. A particular maknae watched with keen interest. You see, one of the things fans asked for was a solo sung by Minho. A song was written and produced and he was now performing in front of the crowd.

Taemin had heard Minho through his rehearsals and recording for the song. But even after all that, not to mention hearing him in all of Shinee's own songs, that deep rumbling voice, thick with some type of richness that Taemin could only describe as Minho Choi....it warmed him and gave him goosebumps at the same time.

And the audience loved it as well. He got loud applause and even a few yells of 'encore!' as he bowed and walked off the stage, behind the curtain. He was patted on the back by other idols and stage crew as he made his way back to his bandmates' location. 

"You did great!", Taemin spoke up first, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck. Minho responded by putting one arm around Taemin's waist.

"You might get more solos now, but even still, we all know who the power vocals belong to", Jonghyun said playfully.

Key rolled his eyes before smiling at Minho. "Good job", he said, patting his shoulder. Onew just smiled widely, proud of Minho.

"Taemin-ssi! We need you at make-up!", one of the crew called. 

Taemin gave Minho one last smile before going to where he was needed. Minho sat down. "By the way, what's Taemin doing?", he asked. Shinee's separate rehearsals were usually around the same time. When the acts were chosen, Shinee was told, Minho would be singing a song, and Taemin would be dancing a duet with Kai. The only reason Taemin was able to hear Minho's song before the concert was because his practice with Kai ended early. And when he and Kai did a dry run before the concert, Minho was out with a few others to get light snacks before the show. So Minho only knew it was a dance, with Kai. He was unaware of which song it was.

Taemin behind the stage, wearing a black t-shirt and denim shorts cut high. He loved to dance, but he wasn't particularly fond of the one he was about to perform. Because of its nature, he hardly had to move at all, at least compared to the other dances he had learned. At first, he wondered why so many were excited to see it. Taemin stood behind the curtain, his cheeks puffed up. He knew exactly why. The fans always loved a good amount of fanservice.

Kai came up next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. He was dressed in a black tank top and deep blue jeans that clung to his legs. "Ready to go, hyung?", he asked.

Taemin nodded. He couldn't help but feel strange about his part in the dance, considering Kai was the younger one. The dance moves seemed....weird....at least to do it with someone younger than him.

'Maybe if it was with Minho..', a thought began when suddenly Taemin was grabbed by Kai and pulled onto the stage. He was smiling at all the cheering fans when the music started and his expression got serious. The song Troublemaker began to play. All previous thoughts were blown away as he got in the zone to give his best performance, despite his misgivings.

The other members of Shinee were watching backstage. Before the song started, Jonghyun whispered to Onew, "How much you wanna bet Minho's jaw drops?"

"I'll take that bet", Onew said. "It's not like Minho hasn't seen Taemin this way."

"Have you seen the dance?", Jonghyun asked. Onew shook his head, still smiling as the song began.

The dance started out just fine. A few seconds in, Minho's smile fell a bit when Taemin and Kai faced each other, and pressed against one another. But they parted and Minho's lips curled up again. He could practically see Taemin's muscles twitching to move more. But then he saw those narrow hips swish against Kai and Minho's eyes widened slightly.

Jonghyun watched both Onew and Minho's expressions carefully throughout the song, grinning to himself. The crowd sounded like they might all scream themselves hoarse and fall over. The song ended and Taemin's lips curled back up into that trademark smile as he and Kai bowed before rushing backstage. 

The other members of Exo-K welcomed Kai back happily. Taemin went back to his hyungs, all with varying responses. Key was the first to come up and congragulate Taemin, followed by Jonghyun. Onew was knocked out of his stupor and he patted Taemin on the back. Minho suddenly stood and grabbed Taemin's wrist, pulling him away.

Key was about to yell after them, when Jonghyun put a hand on his shoulder. "Let them be." He turned to Onew. "I believe you owe me some money", he smirked.

"H-hyung! Where are we going?", Taemin asked.

Minho remained silent until he came to a small empty room. He closed the door and pushed Taemin against it, putting his hands on either side of his head on the wall. Taemin blinked in surprise. He'd never seen Minho like this before. Minho himself wasn't sure what had come over him. He was normally a collected type of guy. But seeing Taemin like that...seeing Taemin like that with Kai-

'No...I'm sure I'd be like this no matter who it was with...unless...'

"M-Minho hyung?", Taemin called softly.

Minho looked him in the eye. "Taemin....that dance....it was just that, right?" The older member didn't even know what he was asking. Taemin had never showed any sort of feelings for Kai. So why was he so upset?

Taemin was wondring the same. But he went ahead and nodded at Minho's question. "Kai and I were just dancing. You saw it yourself. It was just a request by the fans. We had to do it."

Minho sighed and rubbed his temples. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't like seeing you with him like that. You just looked too...too close."

"'Too close'?", Taemin repeated. He thought about the movements and blushed lightly. "It's not like Kai and I chose the dance, nor our parts. It's our job to please fans though, right?", he asked.

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be like this." Minho flashed Taemin a smile which was returned to him. He held Taemin's hand and took him back out to the others. Key glared at them with his arms crossed. 

"Where have you two been? Why did you just go running off?", he questioned.

Taemin looked over at Minho to answer. "Sorry, we just had to talk about something", the elder explained.

Key rolled his eyes and Jonghyun came up to them, counting bills. "Well they're back now, and besides, we're done for the day, besides the signing after."

The others talked among themselves, while both Minho and Taemin were lost in their thoughts. Both were curious as to why Minho reacted that way. He never lost his cool that way, unless a competition was involved. But as the day went on, both pushed the thoughts to the back of their minds. Though no matter how far back it was pushed, it was still there.