Stage Seven The "Child Phase" : Jin and Miyoung

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

 

Once Jiyong actually returns with everything I’ve been craving I happily begin eating away at all the fruit, it being something I’ve wanted to eat for a very long time I can’t even begin to explain how yummy it is and how nice it feels to satisfy my stomach. However, as soon as Jiyong got me settled and everything Seungri swept him away something about their new album or something, and the pair went racing off, sort of pissing me off.

“Yah, what if I get lonely?” I mumble to the empty apartment, “What if I fall and break my appendix?” I say a little louder.  Continuing my grumbling I find a pair of tennis shoes and a light jacket, putting my phone in my pocket I decide I should take a little walk, get some perspective on the idea of being a mother, on the life that Jiyong and I will be raising, the life that’s going to stir so much attention to my relationship.

Eventually I end up at the same park Jiyong used to take me to, the one where the little boy, Jin, had proposed to me, the cute little six year old that fell in love with me so quickly. Sitting on the swings staring up at the sky I hadn’t heard someone get in the swing next to me.

“You’re back!” He says excitedly, turning I see Jin beaming over at me, this face unable to hide his excitement at seeing me. “We can get married!”

Chuckling I smile at him. “Isn’t your mother worried?” I ask.

Nonchalantly he shrugs his shoulders. “It doesn’t matter as long as we can be together, and even better that other guy isn’t here!” Jin says happily.

I’m not really sure what to tell him but I find my hand drifting to my stomach. “Jin what did you think of the guy I was here with last time?”

Jin makes a funny face at me. “He was OK, but he looked like he loved you a lot.”

“You think so?” I ask him absently. “I love him too.”

“What about me?” Jin whines unhappily. “I love you.”

Hearing his mother call for him I chuckle. “I love you, but I’m pretty sure there’s a girl out there, closer to your age, that’ll love to be your wife, much more than I would.”

He pouts. “Noona you think so?” He asks as his mother stops seeing him talking with me.

“You’re the same girl from before right?” She asks me out of breath. “The girl Jin proposed to.” I nod my head, at this she tells Jin to go play. “Would mind if we talked for a little?”

“Actually I think it’d be a relief.” I mumble, thinking about how much this is really scaring me, and this women, that can’t be much older than me has been doing this for six years.

“You look troubled? Something got you down?” She asks watching Jin sliding down the slide then climbing it to slide back down. “I mean I’ve seen you in the tabloids, you and G-Dragon…”

“Is Jin your son?” I ask her randomly. “I mean last time I saw you, you appeared to be his mom.”

She nods her head. “I had him with my boyfriend back in high school, I barely graduated.” She says a little sadly. “But in all reality Jin is the best thing in my life.”

“A kid?” I ask her smiling. “It sounds so nice.” I murmur.

The lady turns to look at me. “It is, I mean it gets really hard at times but most of the time just watching him makes life seem so full.”

“You’re not going to the tabloids right?” I ask her absently, Jiyong told me I need to be careful talking to people, that I can land myself in a whole lot of trouble if I’m not.

She laughs, a rich happy laugh. “No, you’re just a person like me, so is your boyfriend.”

“I’m pregnant, and it’s scaring me…so much.” I tell her tearing up. “At the same time though it’s exciting.”

“I know what you mean, in the world there are so many things that you can’t count on; like being around to watch your kid grow up.”

“Or how the rest of the population will take it.” I mumble a little devastated.

She smiles. “Jin is a handful, he’s always up to something, he can’t ever be still, but he keeps me going. Melissa?”

“Oh, yeah?” I ask her, “I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself.”

“It’s fine, I’m Choi Miyoung.” She says smiling at me happily, “I wouldn’t worry too much though, and I mean everything will turn out ok.”

The way she said it made it sound like it was a sure thing for me, but the look in her eyes, the way she held herself didn’t sound like it for her. For a while we just sat silently watching Jin play having a fun time by himself, waving at us every now and then.

“Can I ask you a favor?” She says suddenly getting up.

Nodding my head I watch her carefully. “Sure, go ahead.”

“Will you come back to the park again, everyday?” She says vaguely. “For a while?”

A little perplexed I nod my head. “Yeah, I can do that, at lead make an effort to.” I tell her confused. “Miyoung is something wrong?”

“Aniyo, but I have to go now, it was nice talking with you Melissa, and I hope everything is ok with you.” She says walking over to Jin, he frowns, but quickly smiling he waves to me, waving back I decide to head back home, I could use a nap and maybe a little snack or something.

 

Over the past few weeks I went to the park everyday at the same time, and every day I spent it with Jin and Miyoung playing and talking with the pair, but each day something felt wrong, not just with me but with Miyoung, something was happening, she began to look sick, weak and fragile, I felt my stomach upset, I didn’t want to worry Jiyong so I kept all this to myself, even though I didn’t want to worry him I went to the doctors.



 

I like Jin, he's cute in here, and well I guess the next and final stage is already here with us. :/ Its a little hard to believe that I've been carrying this on for so long, and that you've all stayed with me, some left, some came on. :D but I'm glad you guys are continuing to read this, and I hope you all decide to stay until then end. I really do.

Comment and Subscribe!!