MORIMOTO POWER!!!

Disarranged Marriage

 

 

“TO WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!???” Shin yelled yet again to the almost deafened Daiki on the phone.

“To the park!” Daiki answered.

“WELL??? LET’S GO THEN!”

And with that, Daiki hung up. It was a cold day yet he didn’t bother to grab his jacket which was just on the couch beside him, he even left the door open because he was really hurrying.

The sound of Amu being in danger is something that he just can’t tolerate. And as for Ryutaro, yes, he’s his friend, but this is too much. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Ryutaro grinned at the girl who was now on her way on approaching him. His right hand went to his pocket…where he put a Swiss knife earlier, just in case he’ll be needing it later. No, he KNOWS that he WILL need it later.

 

“Konnichiwa Amu-chan!” He greeted as he removed his right hand from his pocket and waved it at the girl. “You’re late!”

 

“Gomen ne~” Amu apologized, then she looked up at the boy. “So…where do we go now??”

 

“How about we stay here for a while and talk??” Ryutaro suggested as he gestured to the bench nearby.

 

“Why aren’t there any people here?” Amu asked, hoping that her mood would change by talking to Ryutaro.

 

“Why do you look sad?” the guy asked as they both sat down the bench,ignoring Amu’s question. “How’s it going between you and Daiki?”

 

Amu just lowered her head.

 

“Not good, I bet.” Ryu answered himself.

 

“I…I told him that I’ll be talking with our parents about ending our arranged marriage.” Amu bit her lower lip.

 

“Nande?”

 

“B…b...because it seems that he doesn’t like me so…”

 

“So you decided to do that?” Ryu said. “But that’s HIS feelings. What about yours? Do you love him?”

 

Silence was there for a while but after a few moments, Amu nodded her head slightly. “But…he doesn’t like me..”

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” Ryutaro said as he looked at Amu right in the eyes.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I love you, Amu-chan.”

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Shin and Daiki arrived to the park seven minutes later, panting. Obviously, they ran their way towards here. [Seriously Japanese people, why not use vehicles?]

 

“There.” Shin pointed with his left hand while his right hand was placed on his knee.

 

They both quickly but carefully made their way to a large tree to hide themselves.

 

“You sure she’s in trouble?” Daiki frowned at Shin.

 

“Of course! You sure you love her?” Shin said.

 

“Eh?”

 

“She’s you’re fiancée right? Even though she’s not in danger, you shouldn’t have let her go!”

 

“D…demo.” Daiki muttered.

 

“Tsk.” Shin reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone. Daiki on the other hand, was lost in his thoughts so he didn’t notice whatever the younger guy was doing.

 

Shin then dialed SOMEBODY’s phone number.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Ryutaro’s phone rang. He looked at his phone and saw that it’s his brother. He ignored it and instead…HE WRAPPED AN ARM AROUND AMU.

 

Daiki, who was hiding behind a tree, had his eyes widen at the sight of this. What even more made his eyes widen was when Ryu took Amu’s chin up, as if attempting to kiss her…and it made him mad.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Amu shut her eyes close as Ryutaro shortened the distance between their faces. She was trying hard not to cry. She wanted this. She needed this. This is better than living with a person that doesn’t love her.

 

She braced herself for her first kiss but just then, she heard a PARTICULAR SOMEONE shout.

 

“Oi! YAMERO!” an angry Daiki yelled as he made his way towards Amu and Ryutaro, who were now both standing.

 

“Dai-chan?” Amu took a step forward but then Ryutaro grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

 

“You’re not going anywhere.” Ryu said, losing his kind side and his kind face.

 

“Ryu-kun?” Amu said. Ryu just tightened his grip on her arm. “You’re hurting me!” He just ignored her.

 

“Let her go!” Shintaro said.

 

“What are you doing, Ryu?!?” Daiki asked as he took a few steps towards Amu.

 

Ryutaro took the Swiss knife from his pocket, unfolded it, and put it just inches away from Amu’s neck. “You’re mine.” He said to Amu. Then he turned to the others. “SHE’S MINE!”

 

“Onii-chan, stop this now!!” Shintaro begged.

 

Ryu smiled a wicked one, the kind of smile the people in television does. The kind of smile somebody does when he or she has already lost his or her mind. “You’ll never get her.”

 

Amu had tears rolling down her cheeks. Seeing this, Daiki clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

 

“LET HER GO NOW!!!!” He yelled so loudly.

 

Ryutaro’s wicked smile turned into an amused one. “And why should I? Give me a reason. Eh?” he asked, still not pulling away the knife from Amu.

 

Daiki was silenced.

 

“What? Seems like you don’t have a reason.” Ryu chuckled. “Maybe I shou—”

 

“SHE’S MINE NOT YOURS!! SHE’S MY FIANCEE!!!” Daiki snapped.

 

“So what?” Ryutaro chuckled yet again. “You’re just hurting her feelings. Playing with her feelings. Daiki, this girl is in love with you, you know?” he smiled a wicked smile again. “But you don’t love her. So now she’s ending your arranged marriage…FOR ME.” He turned to face Amu. “Ne, Amu-chan?” [He really sounded like he already lost his mind.]

 

Before Amu could even nod at the guy who was holding a knife to her, Daiki shouted.

 

“I LOVE HER!!!!! I LOVE HER, okay?!!!!!!!”

 

Amu blinked and faced Daiki. “You do?”

 

“Yes, from the very start. I did love you already.” Daiki replied, tears were now escaping from his eyes.

 

Then the most unexpected thing happened: SHINTARO YELLED.

 

“BANZAI!!!!!” He shouted ever so loudly with both of his fists up in the air. “BANZAI!”

 

Ryutaro then released Amu, dropped his knife on the ground, and bowed down really low as he apologized. “Gomen na.” Then as he stood up straight again, he burst into laughter as he approached his brother.

 

“HIGH FIVE!” Shin and Ryu said in perfect sync as their palms met. They were both really happy on their EPIC WIN on having Daiki confess in front of Amu. That guy just needed something to trigger his feelings.

 

Daiki and Amu on the other hand, stood face to face with each other, trying to process what just had happened.

 

“Nee~~ you two do love each other!” Shin teased.

 

“Just make sure that you’ll make me the best man in your wedding, ne?” Ryutaro said as he patted Daiki on the back.

 

“I’m the best man!” Shintaro protested.

 

“Baka! I’ll be the best man!” Ryutaro slapped his brother on the head.

 

The two continued arguing with each other on about who the best man would be.

 

Meanwhile, Daiki was the first one to snap out of what just happened. He smiled at the Morimotos and thanked them. “Arigatou na! Both of you will be my best men!”

 

“YATTA!” the brothers high-fived again.

 

Then Daiki walked up to Amu, lifted her chin up and said the words: “I’ve always loved you.”. And then he closed his eyes as he kissed her.

 


 

Yayy!!! One request fic down, a BUNCH to go!!

 

So what do you guys think about this one??

Gyahahaha~~ I love the Morimoto brothers!

 

Ayumi-chan, I hope I made you satisfied!! :D

 

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMMEEENNNNTTT!!!!!