Kidnap???

Disarranged Marriage

 

Amu took a one last check on her outfit. 

Top? Done. Cardigan? Done. Skirt? Done. Boots? Done. Powder? Done.

She looked at the mirror and saw her pretty reflection. Her perfect skin complexion, perfectly done yet subtle eyeliner, her glossed lips, her blushed cheeks—on which where tears where rolling down.

This was her dream date outfit. But the person she was going to date was not the person she loved. It’s not that she doesn’t like Ryu, he’s really kind and caring and all, it’s just that this feels WRONG. 

She brushed away her tears gently as to not to ruin her subtle makeup and then grabbed her bag and when out her room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Daiki heard footsteps climbing down the stairs so he looked up from his magazine…and what he saw made his jaw drop.

Kami-sama, she looked REALLLLYYYYY PRETTY. Yes, even prettier than Kei. Moreover, she looked perfect. How could a girl her age look this beautiful??

---

Amu stared at the guy who stood up with his mouth open and his magazine lay on the floor.

“Dai-chan?” she waved her hand in front of him.

Daiki blinked. “Ah…anou..” he straightened. “You look great.” He smiled as he ruffled her perfectly combed hair.

“Ehh~~ don’t ruin my hair!” Amu pouted as she combed her hair with her hands.

The guy just smiled. “You must be that excited for your date, ne?”

Amu bit her lower lip, trying hard not to cry.

“What’s with that face??” Daiki asked. “You must be nervous.” He said as he let out a fake chuckle. “Just be confident. Ne?”

 

And with that, he patted her left shoulder. “Good luck.” He said with a smile.

 

Amu left with a saddened face, Daiki thought that she was just nervous so he tried to cheer her up by saying good luck and a smile…and it hurt her that his smile was only a smile of a friend, nothing else deeper.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

A half hour after Amu had left, Daiki’s phone rang.

 

“Moshi moshi?” Daiki answered his phone.

 

“DAI-CHAANN!!!!!” A yelling Shintaro said, a tone of restlessness in his voice.

 

“Nani sore??” Daiki said as he held his phone inches away from his ear.

 

“DID MY ONII-CHAN GO THERE IN YOUR HOUSE??!???!?”

 

“No. He didn’t. But what I know is that he’s off with a date with Amu today.”

 

“Did Amu-chan went already?!?”

 

“Well…Yeah. It’s almost half an hour now.”

 

“WHATTT?!??!??!? YOU IDIOT PENGUIN!!! YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE LET HER GO AND SEE MY BROTHER!!!! SHE’LL BE IN DANGER RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOOWWW!!!!” Shintaro yelled again.

 

“I’m not a penguin!!” Daiki shouted on the phone, then Shintaro’s last sentence tingled in his ears. “….she’s in danger???”

 

“YES!!!! APPARENTLY MY ONII-CHAN IS OBSESSED WITH HER!!! HE EVEN INVITED ME TO KIDNAP HER!!!!!!!”

 


 

 

Gyahhhhh!!! I'm hyper again! I love it when I'm hyper 'cuz I get to update! HAHA

Anyways, the last two chapters were dramas so I decided to add a bit of comedy. Credits to Shin! "idiot penguin"! LOLOLOL.

Last chapter is up next!