Teaser

[CANCELLED] Dangerous


 

freeze!” one of the guards shouted.

 

“. They know we’re here,” Victoria cursed as she and Jinki tried to stay still to blend with the crowd.

“But how did they find out?” Asked Jinki.

“It was *crack* the models,” A voice said on their earpiece. They recognized it as Kibum’s.

“What?” Victoria hissed.

“Soojung and Minho got caught snooping around the restricted area a while ago,” Another voice, Amber, said through the earpiece.

“Where are the others?” Jinki asked, hushed. Guards were surrounding the grand hall and it was really hard to talk without being noticed.

“Okay, if you see these people anywhere,” One of the guards pointed to the projector which was projecting pictures of Shinee and f(x). “Tell us immediately.”

“Sunyoung and Jonghyun are with us. Jinri and Taemin, are on the second floor,” Amber answered.

“Where exactly are you?” Victoria asked.

“Kitchen.”

“What?” Jinki asked, a little bit loud.

“SHHHH!” Kibum and Amber hissed.

“Who said that?” one of the guards shouted.

“Way to almost blow our cover, Jinki.” Victoria glared at Jinki

Jinki felt his earpiece falling off from his ear slowly. “Crap crap crap it’s falling!” he hissed as he tried to place it carefully as to not be noticed.

“Hey you! What are you doing?” One guard caught Jinki. Jinki was startled and accidentally dropped his earpiece.

“Really Jinki, really?” Victoria was clearly pissed. Jinki was about to say something when Kibum suddenly shouted to the earpiece.

“Yah !Jinki! Can you hear me? We’re at the kitchen moving to the garden. Yah! Can you hear me?” by that time that was said, the guard already reached the two.

“We’re screwed,” Victoria hissed as she bowed her head.

Suddenly, the two felt gunpoints touch their neck as they raised their hands.

“Damn that diva,” Jinki cursed lowly but Victoria heard it and mentally agreed.

 “Dang it. I think the connection got cut off,” Kibum said as he sat down on a chair in irritation.

“No time to sulk because of the connection. We got to move to the garden where it’s dark. Come on. Hurry!” Amber instructed as she pushed Jonghyun and Sunyoung out of the kitchen. “Kibum! Come on!”

They were almost out of the kitchen when suddenly, Jonghyun stopped walking which caused Luna to stop as well – bumping to his back in the process- which made Amber stumble back as well.

“What’s wrong?” Kibum asked. Jonghyun smiled nervously as he raised his hands up. Kibum suddenly felt something poke his neck and saw a guard pointing his gun at him. And as if on cue, Jonghyun and Kibum swung their feet forward and knocked the guns off the hands of the guards. Amber and Sunyoung began moving as well.

It’s a good thing I changed costumes.’ Amber and Sunyoung thought as they joined their partners fight the other guards who came to the rescue.

 “Dammit why did you have to drag me to the restricted area?” Soojung whined as she and Minho sat at an empty room. Hands and feet tied, they can’t do anything to free themselves. Or so the guards thought.

“I got curious okay? Shut up will you? You whine like a girl,” Minho snapped as he tried to cut the rope tying his hands with a knife he hid in his inner coat pocket.

“Well I am a girl.” He kept wiggling and wiggling that it made Soojung laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” He asked irritated.

“N-Nothing,” She was chuckling now. “It’s just that you keep on wiggling.”

“Got it!” Minho cheered as he caressed his wrists which were hurting a bit because of the tightness of the rope. He heard the door opening and he quickly hid the knife and rope behind him and put his hands behind his back so it would look like he was still bound.

“Yeah. Don’t move.” The guard checked up on them and when he made sure they were still bound, he left.

The moment the door Minho quickly retrieved his knife and worked on his feet.

“Yah. Where did you get that?” Soojung asked as she saw what Minho was doing.

“There. All done.” Minho smiled in satisfaction. He rubbed his ankles and slowly got up. He put his knife inside his inner coat pocket and headed for the door.

“Wait whoa whoa. Where do you think you’re going?” Soojung said as she saw Minho head for the door.

“Uh, what does it look like I’m doing?” Minho replied sarcastically.

“Yah! Untie me too!”

Minho pretended to think. “No.”

“What?” Soojung asked in disbelief.

“Later.” Minho waved sweetly then opened the door. When he was sure that the coast was clear, he left.

“UGH DAMMIT!” Krystal exclaimed irritated as hell. “How un – gentlemanly,” She muttered as she stood up, rubbed her ankles and wrists, and followed him. She saw the triumphant smile Minho had when he untied himself and chuckled to herself. “He’s so dumb. The ropes weren’t even knotted correctly.”

Sulli and Temin were hiding on the second floor; specifically, the bathroom on the second floor. They were hurriedly changing their clothes into their jumpsuits. When they were done, they met outside and cautiously walked along the hallway.

“What do you think happened to the others? We haven’t heard from them since we found out that Soojung and Minho got caught,” Jinri whispered as she and Taemin crouched and hid behind the railings of a balcony like second floor, and scanned the whole first floor, looking for their members.

“Let’s just hope they didn’t get caught,” Taemin said.

They were too busy looking that they didn’t realize that there were people behind them.

“Now what do we have here?” A voice said. Jinri and Taemin froze. They slowly turned around just as four figures emerged from the shadows.

“Why hello there, Jinri,” one of them said. “We meet again.”

Hihi decided to put this up again :)