000. Prologue

[CANCELLED] Dangerous

 

 

was running out of the building which will collapse in 30 seconds.

“YAH! JINRI! Why the hell did you activate the bomb when we were still there?” Sunyoung shouted to her earpiece which enables her to communicate with her other members during missions.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! It was an accident!” Jinri explained. “I dropped the remote when I was typing something on the computer and accidentally stepped on the remote on my way out of the room.”

“Guys hurry up! Amber, Soojung and I are already out of the building. It’s gonna collapse in 10 seconds. Hurry!” Victoria ordered.

10… Jinri and Sunyoung met in a hallway.

9… They ran to the nearest exit which was like 20 meters away from them.

8… Their legs were growing tired. Well, it was about time they grew tired. They were at this building since 8 pm last night and it was now already 2 am.

7… Why does the door seem so far away?

6… Almost… there…

5… Just a little more… 4 seconds left…

4… They shared a look.

3… They pushed their legs harder so they’ll run faster.

2… The door is locked. Luna stepped back and kicked the door as hard as she can at that moment. It opened.

1… They jumped out of the door [which was on the third floor btw.] as the bombs exploded and the building collapsed in the background.

“Oh good you made it,” Amber exclaimed, her voice filled with concern turned relief. “Are you hurt?” she then started checking them for injuries.

“Ambs we’re fine. You’re the one with the weak ankle,” Sunyoung pointed out.

“EH? My ankle is NOT weak!” Amber defended.

“Is to,” They got up from where they were and started walking on the remains of the building.

“Is not! OWWW!” Amber yelled as she tripped on some debris.

Luna giggled and whispered, “Is to.”

“Apa.” Amber rubbed her swollen ankle.

“Aish Amber. You know your attitude really doesn’t suit your look,” Krystal commented.

“Yah! Soojung what’s that supposed to mean?” Amber shrieked as she limps towards their cars.

“See what I mean?” Krystal said matter of factly. Sunyoung and Jinri giggled.

“Moooom~ they’re ganging up on me again!” Amber whined then pouted. Victoria laughed.

“Keep acting like that Ambs and I’ll start to join them,” Victoria said playfully Sunyoung, Jinri and Soojung high fived then laughed.

Ughhh I hate when they gang up on me. Amber thought as they reached their cars. They split up: one car to the eldest and the other to the yougest.

“Jinri, Soojung, we’ll see you at HQ. m’kay?” Victoria instructed. The maknaes nodded and hopped on their Lamborghini which was parked not far from the building but was far enough not to be damaged by the explosion. Jinri waved from the driver’s seat then drove off. Victoria then hopped on the driver seat because Amber’s ankle was still hurting; Sunyoung and Amber were already inside, the former got shotgun.

-Meanwhile, in India-

Jinki removed the distracting piece of thick cloth that was covering his mouth and nose. Grunting, he threw it away and looked back at his target through the sniper. Jinki could see the way its red light was blinking, signaling that it was working. But his mission at the moment was to stop it from blinking and not observe the annoying way it blinked. 

His heart was pounding so hard that he can hear it and practically feel it in his head. Another grunt escaped his mouth when he felt his hand getting unsteady. The longer he stayed like that, the more the weight of the gun is making his hands shaky. 

“Jinki, you have got to stop grunting. The guards will hear you and think that there’s a pig stuck on the roof.”

Kibum’s voice was hushed and shaky from the earpiece he had stuck in his ear. He itched to remove it, knowing that it had been there for hours, it was making him uneasy. But Jinki knew that Key’s just as scared as he was in this mission, they might need their leader, so he fought that urge and just focused at the task in hand. 

“Shut up, Kibum.”

Minho and Taemin are both still stuck in a room in the building after being caught by a guard through the cameras. The stupid alarms went off and thick glass walls closed in on them, avoiding them to escape from the scene. 

The leader’s hands were once again shaking as he cocked the gun containing his last bullet. He was going to bet his life on it that he would miss the stupid electrical switch and would be the cause of the failing of their mission. He could hear Jonghyun getting impatient by the way he was on purposely making annoying signals with his mic. Jinki ignored this and was about to pull the trigger when it stopped. 

A gunshot was heard, a siren and Kibum’s frantic orders of their two members finally escaping and that they should go to position A. 

Just like that, the mission was aborted. 

“Jinki, can you hear me?! Position A right now!” 

It was all a blur to Jinki, but he ran as fast as his legs could go; firing his last bullet at padlock on the chained gates. 

“Faster! The goons are tailing you!” 

Jinki growled and ran faster to satisfy the nagging in the earpiece. It felt like eternity for Jinki, but was happy to finally see the company’s helicopter waiting for him. s were already inside and he was relieved to know that they all made it out alive. 

“HQ, this is Jonghyun communicating from India. The mission failed and the strategy was blown. I repeat, SHINee failed and we are heading back to Seoul.”

The last words of Jonghyun made Minho slump down on his seat with a huff. He hated failing missions. SHINee and the word ‘fail’ don’t just sound good together in his ears. 

“Calm down, Minho-ya, it’s not the end of the world. We’ll get them next time,” Kibum said. 

“Ah-ah, Kibum-ah, don’t forget, he’s also thinking about his pride. Those f(x) girls are going to tease us more…” Jinki said, wagging his index finger.

Right, f(x) is sure going to rub their failure on their faces. It’s gonna be a hard week…

-Back to Seoul-

The girls arrived at the HQ 30 minutes later. Soojung and Jinri arrived first and are waiting at the company parking lot for the rest to arrive. A few seconds later, a black Lamborghini pulls up to the parking space next to them and the other three members got out of the car.

They then made their way to the elevator and Luna pressed the 12th button; the floor where the meeting was.

While they were in the elevator, “So did you get the files, Sunyoung, Jinri?” Victoria asked. The said members smiled while they showed their leaders an envelope and a folder respectively.

“Good job girls. I just hope the boss thinks so,” Victoria sighed as they ascended from floor to floor.

The other members sighed as well. Sooman wasn’t one to be easily impressed. They reached the 12th floor and stepped out of the elevator. They proceeded to the meeting room only to find it locked and a note sticking on the door.

It read:

F(x),

The meeting is cancelled. We will process your mission tomorrow at nine am, so that we can process Shinee’s mission as well. I trust that you accomplished your mission. Sleep well girls.

-Sooman

PS, Shinee failed their mission.

The girls laughed at the last part. Shinee, failed? Now that’s something you don’t hear every day. The girls sighed and went back to the elevator. This time Sunyoung pushed the sixth floor; where their room is located.

Their room were rooms within a room. It was like a large suit with two rooms, a bathroom, kitchen, living room; all that you can ask for a house. The elevator dinged and they went out and proceeded to the last room at the end of the hallway. Victoria reached for their keys on a hidden panel on the wall next to the door and opened the door to their home. They didn’t even shower and just proceeded to their rooms; Jinri and Soojung on one and Amber, Victoria and Sunyoung on the other.

“Goodnight girls,” Victoria said.

“Goodnight mom,” They all chorused and they all shut their doors. As they settled on their comfy beds, and before sleep engulfed them, one same thought was on their minds. ‘Get ready to be face a lot of teasing, Shinee.’

 

ANNYEONG! So here it is! the prologue of Dangerous! I'm sorry that this is so short. But this is just the prologue. And me and my co-author are busy with school work so we didn't have time to make this longer. So we hoped you like it!  BTW, Thank you to our Subscribers who subscribed even though we haven't posted anything yet!!!!!

sherlocklove

queenpi

sooyoongie

143keyber

bunnyheart123

Nikayah

scarscar

xxpaaxx

JungIceberg

THANK YOU~

 

 

The first part is from my deleted story Dangerous. I decided to use it again. And the Shinee part was done by ChoiMinseul- and the last part was me again. WE HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~ rumourhasit12 and ChoiMinseul- out.

 

PS: To xxpaaxxNikayahaozora_denieLeelovestaelli,and queenpi, we will try to put as much as MINSTAL, KEYBER and TAELLI in here as much as possible but maybe in the upcoming chapters. Is that okay? 

     Also, to spygenl, we wanted to be realistic with the code names that's why Onew's codename isn't chicken. :))) but we might mention his love for chickens in the upcoming chapters. :)