Getting Married

Be Ma Prince

Getting home on your bicycle you sang to your current favourite song of your ultimate favourite girl group SISTAR "Loving U~ U~ nan eotokhae what should I do?"

Arriving home, you were welcomed of the aroma of Appa's spectacular cooking skills. "Uwah, machinta!" You your lips. "Oh, Princess your home!~ Go get changed and we can have some dinner early~" Appa sang. 
 
You went back to your messy bedroom and went to change into a sweater and some shorts. Coming back out you asked Appa "Where's Prince Yujin?" "He's probaly off to play with his friends after school." He replied. Omma came out from her bedroom. "Hi Princess." She weakly smiled. "Dinner's served!~" Appa started placing the foods he cooked onto plates as you helped him bring the plates of delicious food to the dining table. 
 
You sat down at the table opposite of Omma and Appa with chopsticks in your hands and started to gobble up the food hungrily. 
 
"Yah Princess your going to get choked like that, eat slowly." Omma worriedly said. Appa gave her a look in understanding. "Waeyo? What's wrong Omma? Are you sick? Did I do anything?" You asked. Omma and Appa looked at each other and looked back at you. 
 
"Bwo?! Married?! I'm only 17! Andwae!" You immediately screamed as you slightly choked on your food. Appa gave you a glass of water as you drank it down.
 
 "It's okay if you don't want to honey. As an honour for our family you should most likely get married Princess." Appa said. "Honour? Who am I arranged to marry?" You asked while frustrating yourself as what Appa just said. "Lee Byunghun-ssi." Omma replied. "Byunghun..? Doogoo? Hokshi.. {Who? Could it be..} LEE BYUNGHUN THE CRO-" You widened your eyes slightly at the last sentence  you screamed. "Yes Princess, Lee Byunghun the Crown Prince." Omma cut in.
 
Even though Omma seems mean at times but she is also a perfect mother. She cares for you and Yujin more than literally herself and husband. She didn't want to give you away into the giant world, Goong where you would be all alone learning how to be a perfect wife and Princess. But it was an honour and also she wanted you to be safe from the loan sharks. 
 
 You sat there uncalmly half clueless for a few minutes then plainly asked "Wae?" Omma sighed. "Your grandpa and the former Lee King who is Byunghun's grandpa have made a promise that the two of you would get married as for their best friend relationship." Appa calmly explained. You sat there cluelessly thinking again. "I don't want to get married." 
 
Lying on your stomach, on the bed doing your homework. You suddenly facepalmed yourself as you remembered what happened earlier today at school. 
 
/flashback/
"Omo. Mianhe, mianhe! Let me clean your shoes!" You bowed many times. You started to clean the new white converses with your apron. "Chuck it." He said in a low voice and kicked the shoes out of his way. You widened your eyes as of because you have just ruined the Crown Prince, L.Joe's shoes. L.Joe walked away with a smirk to god knows where leaving you sitting on the floor cluelessly blinking on your knees with spilled paint water and some dirty shoes. 
/end of flasback/
 
You rolled over onto your back as you sighed, facepalming yourself once more.
 
--
{In the goong}
"BWO?!" L.Joe uncalmly yelled. "As you can see, your father is very ill and would like to pass the throne to you in the future." Lee Queen calmly said as L.Joe smirked "And with that you want me to get married?" He informerly rhetorically asked. 
 
"LEE BYUNGHUN SEJA!" The Queen raised her voice at his rudeness. "Arrasso, arrasso your highness, now who am I getting married to?" L.Joe unpatiently asked his mother who he is forbid to call her 'mother' . "Park Jihye-ssi. She's from your school, also in the same grade." The queen said while passing L.Joe a photo. 
 
L.Joe widened his eyes as he saw the dorky sight the picture was taken at of you posing cutely which to him was ridiculous. "She. Her. She spilled water over my shoes just this morning at class time." L.Joe grunted. "Na andwae {I'm not} getting married." He continued. "I heard from the body guards, it was just an accident." The Queen stated as there were always body guards following L.Joe near or afar. "Still." L.Joe refused. "Think about your father." The Queen pleaded. 
 
L.Joe sat still.  L.Joe loves his father since the man brought him love and hope when he was younger.
 
"You'll get to live in the Western Goong Mansion, if you get married." She added. "The body guards won't follow you around in school, if you get married." She added another.
 
L.Joe hated the fact that body guards followed him everywhere, he only want to be normal like other normal kids. He didn't want to ride in a limosine as a transport to school. He wanted to walk, ride a bike or even catch the bus to school like others. Even though he wanted to be normal, he also liked it how he was the most popular and richest. 
 
L.Joe looked at the Queen and stood up walking out the room. The Queen knew that familiar look and she straight away knew the answer. 
 
----
How's this chapter guise? \o/ 
Yep. It's pretty boring and short.. ;-;
And Yujin is your brother. Hehe.