Meeting your Highness

Be Ma Prince

"Jihyeeeeee! Wake up princess! Today's the day. Wake up !!!" Omma yelled from the kitchen. 

Opening one eye at a time, Jihye finally had her eyes fully opened and yelled back "Waeyo? What day?" "The confirmation of the marriage day." Omma yelled back in reply. "Whaaaat?! Already?" Jihye groaned as she slowly got up. 

Out of the bathroom Jihye came in a sweater with a collared white dress underneath suitable enough for the meeting with the Queen. "You look pretty Princess." Omma complimented her. "It's time." Omma continued as a knock can be heard at the gate of their house. "Honey, the people came last time, came again." Appa from the front door yelled. With that Omma quickly warned Jihye to be careful "Don't be nervous and just do what you really think you would do. Tell her your answer and calm down ne? Now ppali ppali Princess, they're waiting."Jihye nodded and slipped on rosy flats that matched perfectly with the dress. 

Jihye walked out towards the front gate and bowed at the formal men in suits as she nearly tripped over, not used to these sort of things. The men slightly bowed and opened the car door, gesturing there hands telling Jihye to sit in the limosine. She sat down in the limosine comfortably as she waved and smiled at her parents who which was standing in front of their house. The vehicle began to move and passed house by house as Jihye looked back at her parents who were still standing slightly getting smaller and smaller. 

Jihye settled back in the seat as her parents were out of sight. It would take 30 minutes to get there. That half an hour was damn quiet as Jihye started to fiddle around with her fingers and the hem of her dress. 

They finally arrived and Jihye stepped into a different larger world. A place where all the royals live. A place with large, tall, small, big, different weird buildings. A place where Jihye's life would lead if she accepts. Just some world it is. Jihye ran out towards the large concreted open area feeling the wind in her arms that she has opened up freely. One of the formal men told her off in a nice way as they began to walk to the hall for the confirmation meeting. *Wow, so this is how Lee Byunghun lives.* Jihye thought. "Miss Park Jihye, please wait here." The same man once said and told you to sit down as he walked over and pulled a chair out. Jihye went over and sat down. The men bowed and left the room. 

Some middle aged looking ladies came in with a wooden tray holding up a green teapot. They came in with a smile and poured some tea in the cup look like bowl that was already on the table. The ladies left the teapot in the middle of the table, bowed and left. Jihye slightly bent her neck in respect as they walked out. The curious side of Jihye was now activated. She curiously looked at the tea. It wasn't green or brown like green tea nor yellow like lemon. The tea was ridiculously pink. "Eh? It's pink." She muttered to herself. Jihye took a small sip and put the cup back down on the table. "Wow, it's really nice." She complimented the tea. 

Jihye was starting to get bored. Soon later she was up and exploring the beautiful room. It was covered in expensive ornaments, paintings and sculptures. This is when it got interesting and she began to dilly dally as a vase got knocked over. With her senses. Jihye quickly grabbed the vase just before it dropped to the ground into pieces. "Phew. Maybe I should just sit down and enjoy that yummy pink tea." She took the cup again to take another sip. 

Jihye was too bothered looking at her surroundings that she accidentally tipped over the cup which made the pink tea fly on her white dress. "Ah, eotokhaee?!" She panicked. Rubbing or cleaning the tea with a tissue onto the dress made it worst. "The Queen is coming." one of the palace maids from just outside the room announced. "Oh my god, she's coming Jihye! She's coming!! Think fast!!" Jihye mentally yelled. With that Jihye randomly started to dip her fingers into the cup and sprinkled the tea over her dress making it into a pattern. 

"Queen is here" the maid announced. Jihye stood up as respect as the queen waved her hand. Jihye sat back down. "Park Jihye. 17. Myeongyung High School.." she began the conversation by reading out Jihye's detail profile.

 

----
first of all im so sorry. i've been a selfsih prick
a lazy one too, and haven't been updating. but i'll 
update more now okay? ; u ; /sobbbbsssss
so um. it was because of rp. blame my slow
updates there. & my poster shop ; A ; & ofc me being 
lazy. u-u  don't kill me plz. anyway. i missed youse.
and this one's another horrible boring short chapter.
i don't think i have editted it either OTL. bare with me
for now. i know you guys want to click unsubscribe
but that's okay. u___u i love you for subscribing it anyway. 
um. so, anyway- HAHA. it'd be nice to support 
paper bees ! so clickeu here ! c: ohohohohohohohoho.
<3333 and yer. that's it.  see you soon.
please comment as well. u 3 u.  ok ppai ppai bbys ; - ;