Who is He?

Be Ma Prince

"Please don't let me see him." Jihye chanted as she walked down the school hallway looking to the side and to the back if L.Joe was there. She came to a stop that L.Joe stood in front of her. Smirking at her with a raised eyebrow at how she was so suspicious. "Er.. Um.. Annyeong?" Jihye asked oblivious, as if it was a question and walked off. She got held back by the shoulde

rs and was turned around by L.Joe. 

All he said was "You must say you accept the marriage when you see my mother for the approval meeting." "Yah, wae? I don't even like you. Why would I even marry you? I hate you to death that I want to stab you for making people in the school hate me cause of -" Jihye argued as she got cut off by "That way, it's easier for us to divorce in the future. We both don't like each other. It's easier." he said sounding really serious. "Wha-What? I don't get it. We don't like each other, we can't obviously get together. What is your point of marrying me and then divorce?!" Jihye yelled as she walked away. "It's because my father is going to die soon." he said sadly as he looked down to the ground. Jihye froze at that instant, feeling a little sad. Crowd started to develop. "Please." L.Joe said as he walked away the opposite direction, tucking his hands in his pockets, still looking cool himself. Jihye turned around to see he's back and sighed. 

Jihye being her clumsy self, then just realised that many students were watching, forming a crowd behind her. She lightly hit her head and whispered "Pabu". 

Whispering and gossiping can be heard from the crowd. 'What did L.Joe say to her?' 'Did she get rejected?'. Along the crowd stood Chunji. Jihye pushed through the crowd to find her way out as she saw Chunji staring at her. Jihye pulled out a weak smile and continued pushing through the many students who most gave her a jealous look. 

Jihye squeezed out through the crowd and finally could walk properly. "Ah, what should I do?!" Jihye accidently then bumped into a boy along the way and bent down to pick up his books and papers. He who also bent down looked up at Jihye as she also did. Jihye stared at his face for a couple of seconds. *He's pretty cute.* 

"Mianhe." she then said after staring at his face for too long which was like 5 seconds. "Oh don't worry, really is nothing." he smiled as both stood back up. *Cute and handsome.* she mentally fangirled even though it was the first time seeing 
him. Jihye gave him back his books. "Thankyou." he smiled again showing his teeth this time. "You're welcome." Jihye said as she began to continue to walk. "Ah, wait!" the anonymous boy walked up to you. "Can you help me find my class? I'm an exchange student that just transferred here today." he asked. "Er, sure. Show me your schedule." Jihye asked. The boy showed her the paper. "Oh, you're in my class. Well then, welcome to our class and let's go." She smiled kind of feeling retarted herself for acting weirdly at a boy she completely doesn't know. He smiled and followed Jihye to class. 

The two didn't talk while walking to their class until he asked "I forgot, can I get your name?" "Jihye, Park Jihye." She smiled. "And I'm Shin Wonho. But people in America where I used to live call me Shin." "America? Wow. You must be really good at english. Suprisingly you didn't forget hangul." Jihye started to rant. The anonymous boy, who I now declare Shin chuckled at Jihye's cuteness. "Should I say a few english lines then?" He asked. "Yes please." Jihye nodded. "Where are we going now? Are we at our class yet?" Shin spoke in fluent english. Jihye stood there dumbfounded. "I asked are we at class yet." He then translated. "Oh yeah, here." Jihye walked to a classroom with the number 17 on the door for boring maths class. 

"Chubasaur-ah, wake up! Mr.Park is coming over!" Minhyo poked Jihye with her pen. Jihye didn't budge. "Jihye! Park Jihye!" Jaena whispered. "Yah, whale wake up! He's coming over! Like really wake up! Whaleeeeeeeee!" Nana quietly yelled. Not a sound or twitch was heard or to be seen. 

*This girl is quite interesting.* Shin stared at Jihye's sleeping face. Shin looked at the three girls having trouble waking their friend up so he decided to help. He pulled out the book from underneath Jihye's head making her head bang on the desk with a thud. She rubbed her cheek at where it was banged on with a light cry. "Waeyo?" Jihye stretched. "Teacher's coming." He simply replied. *That was cute* He thought. She quickly jot down the notes and did the example questions on the board as the teacher came around.
 

----
It's so short. OTL erm yeah. I'm busy with
my graphic shop lately. so mianhe for the late update
;AAAAAAAAA; orzzzzzzz i won't abandon this though.
i don't even think you guys understand my story. otl.
there's mistakes. and yeah. i added shin yeyeyeyeyeye.
dunno if you know him or not.my messaji for this chapter is 
quite long. u____u okei. i gonow. LOLOLOLOL
bye mi lovelies. saranghaee. <333