School - Class

Living in Memories

Eunsun's POV
            My first day of 3rd year in senior high school. I didn't see Sungchan, Hana, Minyoung, and Hyunrin. Are they in different class? I looked at my schedule. Mathematics is written on the first column. Aish, why math?! I wish I could be in the same class with the boys who can help me in the math class.
End of eunsun's pov

Author's POV

            "Morning students!" The Teacher said.

            "Morning teacher." All of students answered. "How's your holiday guys? It was a long holiday, wasn't it? So all of you must be ready to study again." Half of students sighed.

            "Hey! You have a long holiday. So, open the book page 1. Read and I'll give you a simple explanation and questions to answer." The teacher said again. 

End of Author's POV

Minyoung's POV
            I opened my book and looked around my class. I'm in the same class with Eunsun eonnie and Sungchan eonnie. Eunsun eonnie in the left side and Sungchannie in front of Eunsun eonnie.
Junsu, Eunsun's boyfriend sat behind her. Taecyeon is behind me, and Khun in his right side.

            "Minyoung-ah, are you okay?" Junsu asked.

            "I'm fine, I just couldn't enjoy this lesson." I said lazily. He laughed.

            "By the way, why do you change seats with Taec?" I asked back.

            "Taecyeon have to ask some questions for Eunsun." Junsu answered.

             The teacher starts giving us questions.

              I glanced at Eunsun eonnie, who is talking with Taecyeon about Chaerin. I asked Junsu, "Have you met Chaerin, Junsu?"

              “Yeah, two times. In bus stop and canteen. She is Taecyeon’s first love right?” Junsu answered and asked me back.

              “JJINJA YO?!” I was suprised. I do know Taecyeon has a first love but I don’t know she is Chaerin.

End of Minyoung’s POV

Chansung's POV

               2nd lesson is art. I love singing, dancing, but I could never draw. I don't know why, but I hate that lesson. The opposite of me, Hyunra, my girlfriend, loves drawing.

               "Are you okay oppa?" My Hyunra asked, lifting half of her eyebrow.

               "Yaa, you know I hate this lesson. No, no. I hate 'drawing'."

                She frowned and said, "Oppa, stop being so childish. I could help you if you want to."

                I smiled back. "Right... Ah-- Do you know Chaerin-ah?"

                "Lee Chae Rin? Of course. She's one of my eonnie on Black Pearl. Wae?" Hyunra asked with a confused face.

                "No, it's nothing. I just asked Hyunra." I said slowly.

                "So,why you asked? Do you like her?" She asked with a suspicious face. Uh oh, I forgot that she's a bit possessive.

                "Oh my god, Of course not! I only love you. But... Has she ever tell you about her first love?" I asked again.

                "Ne, she have... But she doesn't give us his name." Our conversation have to stop because the teacher is come.

End of chansung's POV