The Meeting

Living in Memories

Chaerin's POV

     Focus. Wait. Who.... Is he? Taecyeon? Andwae! I just saw this place, I moved here, and now, seeing him? It brought all my memories back.

     Wake up Chaerin-ah. That's just your imagination. It's not him. I yelled at myself on my mind.

     "Chaerin-ah?" I turned around. It's him! I'm so shocked.

     "ne..." I said, awkwardly. I faced another way so I didn't have to see his face.

     "Do you remember me?" Ask him. OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU! Pabo.

     "Ah..." I scratched my head, pretending that I didn't remember him.

     "I'm Taecyeon, remember?"

     "Ah, ne. Hehehehe." What the hell. This is my first day and I already met him? Aish. I looked at him. He's wearing same uniform with me!

     "What's wrong Chaerin-ah? You looked so much beautiful now." He said with an idiot smile on his face, the kind of smile he always had and I like it for six years.

    "ah ani. Gomawoyo." I said while bowing a little, still won't facing him.

    "So, you go to seoul high too?" He ask. A dumb question, really.

    "You see me wearing this." I sighed. Why did he have to ask...

    "Hahaha, sorry... Oh, right... Here's my friends." Taecyeon said finally. I smiled.

     "Lee chae rin imnida." I indtroduced myself simply, bowing a bit.

     One by one introduce their self, Until the bus came and I go first.

End of Chaerin's POV

Author's POV

    Taec's friends was surprised. "Hyung! What are you doing?! Follow her!" Junho yelled at Taecyeon, pushing him to the bus. But taecyeon felt himself freezing.

    "Yaa, this pabo. Follow her!" Changmin said the same thing.

    "What about you guys?" Taecyeon asked back, turning his back to face his friends.

    "Listen, hyung. We're not kids." Chansung answered Taecyeon's question.

    ".... Right. See you soon!" Taecyeon said while running into the bus.

End of author's POV

Taecyeon's POV

    I was looking for Chaerin. Where is she?! Ah....... There she is! I walked to her seat. I sat beside her, and she was shocked but she tried to ignore me.

    "Do you have time?" I started the conversation.

    "For what?" Ah... The way she talks is like ice, so cold. 

    "Uhm.... Talking. About my mistakes." I said awkwardly.

    "Oh, okay." Said her, still won't facing me.

    "Do you know some students?" I asked her again.

    "Yeah, I have 9 best friends, and you and your bestfriends too." She answered plainly.

    "Chaerin-ah... Can you call me oppa again?" I asked worriedly to continue the conversation.

    "--what?! Ugh.... listen to me Ok Taecyeon. I've gone through 6 years without you. How could you ask me to call you oppa again? You're the one who said that I need to go away." She yelled at me, her voice seemed shaky. I'm sure she's crying.

End of Taecyeon's POV