A New Day

Living in Memories

Chaerin's POV

      I yawned on my bed. "What time is it?" I looked at my phone. 07:45 AM. I screamed and got up instantly. "JINJJA YO?!!!! Ah, this is my first day. I can't be late!!!" I ran to the bathroom. My class starts at 8 AM. And I only have 15 minutes to prepare my self. I think I should make it as a new day. But not in Seoul. I don't hate Seoul at all. I just hate... Memories? Yup, memories in here. I just gotback from USA after 6 years. I moved from some several reasons...

     "CHAERIN-AH!!! What time is it now do you think?" Oh my god... I guess today I'm not lucky. Waking up late and now... my eomma screams. "Ya eomma, you don't need to scream. I heard what you said. Give me 5 more minutes..." I change to my uniform faster and run down the stairs. "Eat your breakfast fast!" My eomma yelled at me. "Uhh, okay eomma.." I said. While I'm eating, I have more reasons to dazed off. I was wondering, why did I came back here? To my memories? "Chaerin-ah, please stop day-dreaming or something. You life is 'reality' not in the dream." Aish, how can she read my mind?

     "Eomma ya..." I said.

     "Are you sure you can go to school by yourself? You want me to drive you?" Ask eomma worriedly.

     "Ani. I can take bus. And I'm 16 already." I said. I'm sixteen already, stop talking to me like I'm some child.

     "Okay, if you said that..." Eomma sighed. "I'm done eomma. See you later!" I said, grabbing my bag and marching to the door.

     "Be careful! And go home before dinner!" I nodded. I walked to the bus stop. I remembered everything. I remembered about someone that made me have a nightmare for six years. "YA! Lee chae rin, stop thinking about that. He has forgotten you already." I yelled to myself.

end of chaerin's pov

taecyeon's POV

     "TAECYEON HYUNG! Wake up already!!" I opened my eyes. "Aish. Why are you so noisy?" I couldn't sleep well, so I'm still sleepy.

      "This is our first day, remember?" Wooyoung yelled at me.

      "aah, I see. You really want to meet sungchan, huh?" I smirked, and I did hit the jackpot. Wooyoung blushed madly.

      "ANDWAE! You don't want to be late, right?!" He replied, still blushing.

     "Okay, okay... That's means yes." I said and made my run to bathroom before Wooyoung could catch up.

     It's already six years, huh... I said to myself. Pabo. I have a lot of good friends, but she's still the one. After preparing myself, I run down. All of my best friends live here, in my house, because I'm alone. My parents are already gone 3 years ago. And this house, is the last thing I have to remind me about them.

     "Are you okay?" Junsu hyung ask me.

     "I'm fine hyung." I answered plainly.

     "Okay, you are definitely lying." Jinwoon said. I sighed. "Oh come on hyung..." Chansung replied my sigh with that sentence. And before I open my lips, Junho said, "It's about that girl again?" How can they read my mind? "Ah... Yeah, sort of. But I'm fine guys." All of them just simply nod.

     "Finished already? We'll be late. The school start 8am today." Said Changmin hyung. Wooyoung is the one who answered first, "Of course we ready hyung!"

     "You just want to meet Sungchan faster." Seulong hyung said, laughing.

     "You too! Just admit it that you want to meet rihyo faster." Wooyoung reply what seuolong said. So they continued their fight until the bus stop. And when we arrived, I was imagining that I sew someone that made me have a nightmare for 6 years.

end of taecyeon's pov

Flashback

6 years ago

August,17th

     "Appa..." A girl was crying alone on the park, when a boy approaches her.

     "Why are you crying?" A boy asked. "Is he your appa? I'm sorry..." he continued his questions.

     "Ne... Gomawo." She replied, still with her tears on her cheek. "Don't cry. Your appa won't be happy if he sees you like this." He said to that girl, smiling. "Uhm.. by the way, I'm Ok Taecyeon. I'm your schoolmate and also your neighbour. But I don't know your name. Can you tell me?" Asked Taecyeon.

     "It's... Lee Chae Rin." Said the little girl, now sobbing quietly.

     "okay. So, can you smile now? I promise, I'll protect you. Always." After hearing that, the girl stopped crying.

     "Gomawo yo, taecyeon oppa..." Chaerin said, giggling cutely.

     "My pleasure chaerin-ah~ You look so much beautiful when you put a smile on your face." Said Taecyeon, grinning.

     Chaerin laughed. "Thanks oppa! Can you come again here? And can we play together?" Chaerin said, wishing that Taecyeon would say yes.

    "of course... Don't cry again, okay? See you tomorrow~" said Taecyeon, running to his house and waving to Chaerin.

4 days later..

August, 21st

    "eomma, you can't do this!" That girl yelled at her eomma.

    "What do you want chaerin-ah? Memories?!" Her eomma yelled back at her.

    "Just give me one more week, please..!" she ran out from the house with tears on her cheek.

     She ran to the park.

    "I heard everything Chaerin-ah. Don't cry, okay?" The girl cried louder, sitting beside her oppa.

    "I can't, oppa..." Said Chaerin, sobbing.

    "Why? because of what?" Asked Taecyeon.

    "...." The girl hesitated for a moment. "Because of... You."

    Taecyeon shocked. "Chaerin-ah. I'm not serious about that promise. You don't have to believe that. Forget it and go away! I hate a girl who could just cry!" Taecyeon yelled at Chaerin, turning his back to her.

     Chaerin's voice is now broken, her heart too. "I'm moving soon."

end of Flashback