School - Canteen

Living in Memories

Nichkhun's POV

    Finally, I arrived at seoul high. Hm, where's my gang? I was looking for my gang members. I checked my phone; a message from Chansung.

    "Hyung, we're on the canteen." I sighed and replied his message.

    "Got it, on my way giant maknae~" I ran to canteen and I accidentally bumped into someone.

    "Ah-- Jaesonghamnida!" She said while bowing.

    "No, it's alright. I'm fine." So she looked at me. Her eyes shows that she was crying? And she looks so familiar. From a photo... In Taecyeon's wallet. His first love. Lee.... Chae Rin?

    "Jeogiyo..." she said.

    "Ah, right." I ran again and bumped someone, again.

    "Mianhae...." I said casually.

    "oh, khun hyung!" I know who is he, Taecyeon.

     "Taecyeon! Oh yeah, I have something to tell you later." He sighed.

    "Did you bump into someone before me? And... Is she Chaerin-ah?" He asked. I pointed my finger to his face.

    "Jackpot Ok cat! Did you meet Mingi?" I asked back. "Ya hyung! You have 9 best friends waiting for you here. And you only asked about Mingi?" I just laughed at his reaction.

End of Nochkhun's POV

Author's POV

     At the canteen, Oneday's members seated in the corner of the canteen. Nichkhun and taecyeon arrived a bit late.

    "So... What are you guys waiting for?" Taecyeon asked.

    "Of course Black Pearl." Changmin said. Oneday and Black Pearl are gangs in Seoul high. Each of members have a special relationship to each other. Except taecyeon. 

End of Author's POV

Rinseung's POV

    This is a new year at last~ oh yeah. I've missed my Jokwon oppa so much. Yeah, I can't wait to joke around with him and make others students go mad. I flipped my cellphone open and texted him. "Kwon oppa~ where are you?" And someone close my eyes after I send that message.

    "YA! Who are you?!" I yelled at him or her, ah whatever. I don't like this.

    "Sweetie, stop yelling at me." And... He's Jokwon oppa, with a grin plastered on his face.

    "How dare you do that. You know that I hate it when someone close my eyes." I said. "Oh mianhae my little trouble maker~" He said, laughing, and kiss my cheek softly. Yeah, we are known as a trouble maker couple.

    "Yaa, stop makimg me envy, guys." Taecyepn said, frowning.

    "Hahahaha~" JoKwon oppa simply laugh.

    "Urgh. okay, okay. I forgive you oppa. And sorry... Taecyeon. So, who is our new target?" My mood change easily with the topic.

     "One of the new students. I already prepared it." Said oppa, happily.

    "jinjja?" I'm surprised. "Ne~ watch and learn. See what happen in 3 seconds. 3... 2... 1!" Jokwon oppa counting and make me surprised again. The target is Chaerin eonnie.

End of Rinseung's POV

Chaerin's POV

    UGH. Met taecyeon, bumped into someone I don't know, and now... I have to take a bath in the canteen. Is this like an orientation for a new student? Or people trying to make my day worse?

    I looked around. Everyone laughed at me. I blushed... And I'm freezing. I want to cry. Someone screamed my name.

    "CHAERIN EONNIE!" I know who is she.

    "Rinseung?" I said, softly.

    "Eonnie are you okay? Mianhe! I did this. But, this isn't my fault at all. This is my boyfriend's fault too." Rinseung called someone that I known as JoKwon.

    "Mianhae Chaerin-ah..." Said JoKwon.

    "Ne, JoKwon. I'm okay." I smiled.

    "Are you sure? You want to the clinic?" Eunsun eonnie asked.

    "I'm fine. And I'm sure eonnie. i just want to change my uniform." After that I saw Taecyeon run to me.

End of Chaerin's POV

Taecyeon's POV

     I saw the first 'joke' of trouble maker couple. Jokwon hyung and Rinseung. I laughed at the poor girl, but wait... is she Chaerin-ah? Oh my god. I ran to her. And to Black Pearl's members too. I'm confused. That... Black Pearl is Chaerin's best friends? Is Chaerin the latest member that Eunsun tell me?

    "Are you okay Chaerin-ah?" I asked her. She make an expression like 'I'm not in the mood to meet you.'

    "... Ne. It's better if you don't disturb me anymore." She answered sarcasticly. I froze in place.

End of Taecyeon's POV