That faithful day

Treasured Memories

Your POV

 
Flashback
 
"umma wait for me!!" i said running after them.
 
 
Umma and Appa were both carrying Leo and Allie. I was still fourteen at that time and Leo and Allie were both two-years-old. We were heading to our aunt's house for dinner as she came back to korea to visit. She is usually in canada or USA for work so we dont see her often. I miss her so much and the last time I saw her was two-years ago before Allie and Leo were born.
 
 
 
 
"hurry up Jihyun!" i quickly took my seat in the car and buckled my seatbelt.
 
 
 
 
"help Allie and Leo with theirs too dear" umma told me while she did hers. I followed what she told me and soon we were on the road. "Umma how about we buy aunt a cake. You know she loves vanilla cake right?" i suggested remembering the time when we visitied her and gave her a cake. She ate everything within minutes. That amazing since my aunt is thin. Not fat! I should be like her.
 
 
 
 
"sure jihyuniiee. Lets stop by at thecake shop for awhile and then go arasso?" appa said while he was stiring the wheels and smiled. The radio was on and music was beig played. It was my favourite. Lovely day by ParkShinhye. She is just an actress but she can do all kinds of things even sing and dance. I really like her. She is my idol and i wanted to grow up just like her.
 
 
 
 
My parents said I have an amazing talent just like her. I was glad to hear that. Maybe when im older I will be one. I smiled to myself at the thought of that and sang along with shinhye. Leo and Allie clapped and sang along while umma and appa were humming to the song. Little did we know that this was the Last happy moments we had together as a family. With umma and appa. 
 
 
 
 
The red light was on the traffic light and appa stopped the car. While we were waiting for the light to turn green, a van lost control at the corner of our eyes and unexpectedly skidded and hit our car.
 
 
 
 
BAAM! The car flipped over. Glasses were flying everywhere and cut my shoulder and legs. The sound of groaning and pain could be heard. Passers by immediately called the police and ambulance. Within minutes, i could her sirens. I looked around me and saw Allie and Leo unconsicious. They didnt lose alot of blood like me. A cut on the side of my stomach caused a very sharp pain. But umma and appa had it worst. Blood was everywhere. At just a glance i could see blood around them.
 
 
 
 
"UMMA!! APPA!!" i cried out to them but only appa move. He shifted his hand and place it on top of mine
 
 
 
 
"Take c-care of y-your siblings j-jihyuniiee. Your o-our big g-girl and we know y-you are s-strong enough to go through this. We love y-you all" appa said with his last breathe before becoming unconsicious. This was hell. I didnt want to face this. Tears started rolling down and i now could here voices saying "they are in here" "help them" "such a pity" all kinds of comment but before I was taken out from the overturned car, i was unconsicious.
 
End of flashback
 
 
 
 
I cried and cried  helding on to Myungsoo tighter. He just patted my back and my hair assuring me that everything was fine. I didnt cry infront of anyone before. Its my first time. This feeling was different. Like i have felt this kind of thing before. I just couldnt grab the exact thought. My heart beat fast but that didnt bother me now. Only my tears.
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
 
 
I shouldnt have told Jihyun anything. I shouldnt have ask. But this warm embrace was what i miss from our memories. The hugs. I wanted to assure her to tell her that  Im always here by her side.
 
 
 
That i can be a shoulder to lean on. That I love her and only her. I held her in my arms until she calmed down and fell asleep. I carried her up and place her in her room. I wonder what really happened.  I place some misplaced hair behind her ears and softly touched her babyface. Dont cry. Im always right here.
 
 
I love you Park Jihyun. Always have been, always will.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Harrooo :D
this is a short chappy :( i thought it was long since I used my ipod and in the end it was short. aigooo. i should write longer next time.
chapter 4-6 might be short since it was done on ipod but hope you all like it :D
MUACKZ!~ 
 
-Claire/ Hyemi <3
 
 
WOAH! DONGWOO CAN SURF xDD
 
 
MYUNGSOO STILL LOOKS HAWT!! *O*