Living an unfair life

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo was asleep and someone had opened the curtains for him making him grumpy. "Yah! turn off the lights " he said as he covered his face with a pillow. "Im sorry but you have to wake up oppa. Its a school day and you should prepare. " an unfamiliar voice said making Myungsoo shot up from his bed still half asleep. " Who are you? " he asked as he tried to look at her clearer with his blur eyesight.

 

" You'll know soon oppa. Now get ready for school. Palli~ " she sang as she pulled Myungsoo out. He just stared at her and threw her hand away. " Dont touch me and get out of my room now! " he shouted at her but she still stood there and continued pulling him. He slapped her face. " I told you to get out. Better still, get lost!"

 

The girl ran out of his room on the verge of tears. Myungsoo sighed and he stood up and got ready for school. 

 

"YAH! L!" Jihyun waved her hand infront of him. " huh?" he look up at her with a confuse look. " Anything happened yesterday? You've been spacing out alot lately oppa--" She was cut off by Myungsoo's hug. " I'll never ever leave you! Im always there to protect you i promise!" he whispered to her ears. Jihyun nodded as she couldnt speak due to the unexpected situation. She hugged him back and patted his back. "Dont worry, Im here for you"

 

"Ahahah!! Dont do it in school! " Sunggyu said as the rest of the gang came butting in. The two broke the hug and awkwardly smiled at them. "W-we werent doing anything " Jihyun shook her head. 

 

Sheesh! why do they have to come in now.

 

" Your together now? " Sungjong blinked and look at Jihyun. " T-together? Aniya we arent" Jihyun shook her head again and was red from embarrasment. " Its not what you think it it." 

 

" Yeah.. Keep telling yourself that" Sunggyu remarked. " AISH!" Jihyun pouted and folded her arms like a little kid.

 

" L gwenchana? Your really out of it lately. " Sungyeol came over to him as he sighed. " So your parents got you engaged eh?" he said. 

 

"How do you know that?!" Myungsoo's eyes went wide in shock. " Heard everything from my parents last night. " he shrug. "so what are you planning to do L?"

 

" I dont know what to do Sungyeol ah! I love Jihyun but my parents are forcing me to marry some stranger! Its simple really.. Im not marrying anyone other than Jihyun!" Myungsoo nodded in agreement to his words. Sungyeol pat his back "better keep that promise of yours L. You wont know what might happen in the future" Sungyeol left leaving Myungsoo puzzled.

 

Myungsoo's phone rang and he took out his phone and answered it. " hello? nae umma.. I said im not gonna do it didnt i? ugh! no! " Myungsoo then hung up the phone. Everyone looked at him as if he was some kind of freak. "Who was that hyung? " Sungjong asked as he look at him blankly. " Mom she asked me to do some errand" he lied. Just then a group of black men in suit surrounded Infinite.

 

" We are here for L. Come quietly or we will use force against you."

________________________________________

 

A/N : My dear readers :D

Sorry for not updating for sometime now >< i'll update more and this is somehow kinda crappy but

i'll make it better for you guys ^^ Enjoy (: 

its really hard to do two fanfic at once so please be patient -3- 

I'll eventually update and about the grammars and errors im too busy to kind redo them :/ If i have any please just comment it below.

Thankies~

 

With love,

Eunmi