The Unexpected Meeting

Treasured Memories

"RING!" Jihyun's alarm clock rang. Jihyun tossed around on her bed and covered her ears with the pillow. After a few minutes, it was peaceful once more but then she felt someone shaking her.

 

"Noona wake up! its time to go now!" she groan and sat up still half asleep. Jihyun usually isnt a morning person and she gets grumpy when she wakes up too early in the morning too. She drag herself to the bathroom and took a shower. After a few minutes, she was done and changed into a simple tee and jeans. She went downstairs and the aurora of food fihe air . BREAKFAST!

 

"Whats for breakfast Min? Im starving." Jihyun said as she entered the kitchen rubbing her stomach.

 

"Pancakes. Your fav!" She said as she flipped the pancake in the air and it landed back inside. "uwah! your the best!" Jihyu clapped her hands and took a sit on the table. Allie and Leo came down for breakfast and they each both sat beside Jihyun. Min placed the food on the table and they started eating.

 

"Can we go with you today unnie? Please" Allie begged Jihyun and did one of her irresistable puppy eyes. Jihyun pinched her cheeks and said "sure. but both of you must behave. I'll ask Chunji oppa to look after you" Taking another bite.

 

"YAY!! chunji oppa!!" Allie clapped her hands and Leo did too. They both love Chunji oppa and thats why they wanted to come along. 

Chunji  treated both of them like they were blood-related. Kids and their choding oppa. Like Sungyeol actually but Sungyeol doesnt work there. Actually no one knows Jihyun works there. Its a work that she hide from everyone in school. She didnt want them to pity her or even thave rumours going around about her. Thats what she hates the most.

 

Jihyun got up and waited for Leo and Allie downstairs while they prepared themselves. She look at my watch. OH ! Im going to be late

 

"HURRY UP YOU TWO! IM GOING TO BE LATE!"  she shouted and they both sped down. She grabbed their bag and hurriedly left. It was a good thing that her workplace was near her house. Just a few houses away. Leo and Allie greeted the neighbours as they walk past each house. Everyone loves Leo and Allie. They are like stars in this town. Cute and lucky.

 

"Going to work i see" Mrs Kang greeted us as she slightly bowed and nodded with a smile "nae ajumma"

 

"Its such a pity that you have to work Jihyun. You should be like other teenagers. Hanging out and having fun" she said as she watered the plants in her front garden.

 

"Nae. but i cant let my aunt do all the work for me. She has helped me and my siblings enough. Im just returning the favour ajumma" Jihyun said remembering that she was late for work "Im sorry Mrs Kang but im late for work. Annyeong!"

 

She rushed off pulling Leo and Allie with her. She finally arrived at her workplace and went immediately to the staff room to change into her uniform. "Im sorry im late manager unnie." Jihyun bowed as she tied the ribbon on her uniform. "Its okay Jihyun. Just dont overwork yourself okay?" she left the room and served the costumers.

 

She work as a waitress in Seoul Cafe. She has been working here since her parents left her and her siblings and this is a way to help out her aunt. She didn't want her to do all the work herself. She has done enough for them already and its her way of saying thank you. She bend down to Leo and Allie's eye-level and pat their head

 

"Wait for Chunji oppa to come here arasso? please behave and dont cause trouble." she kissed each of their foreheads and went to the main room to do her job. Jihyun spotted Chunji and approached him.

 

"Oppa, can you take care of Leo and Allie for me? please. They really miss you ya knw and how long has it been since you last saw each other" I chuckled and Chunji patted her head like im a little kid. "arasso arasso. Its only been a week Jihyun thats not long" he pouted and smiled. "but its long enough oppa" Chunji left the room and she heard him laughing to himself.

 

Time to serve the costumers!

 

Jihyun thought to herself and started to do my job. Clean the table. Usher costumers in their seats. Serving food to them. Time passed by and it was already afternoon. LUNCH BREAK! Jihyun stretched her back and rubbed her  shoulders. This is tiring job but worth it. Jihyun headed to the staff's room again and saw Leo and Allie fast asleep on Chunji's lap. Even Chunji was asleep. I chuckled at the three of them. They were so cute. I decided to buy lunch for the four of them at a nearby store. She took off her apron and left it on the table and headed to the next store opposite Seoul Cafe.

 

The food there was really cheap and good to eat. I ordered all of their favourite food and brought it back. I took out the food and placed it on the coffee table infront of where they were sitting. She carefully nudge Chunji oppa to wake him up and woke up Leo and Allie. Allie yawned and Jihyun carried her and placed her on her lap.

 

"Lets eat!!" Jihyun said cheerfully. Chunji started to dig in. Jihyun fed Leo and Allie. "I want some too" Chunji oppa did his aegyo and she pinched his cheeks. "I dont want too." she said sticking out her tongue and fed Allie. "yah! your such a meanie JIHYUN!" he whined like a little kid and in the end Jihyun fed him. "AH! im full!" Allie said and burped. "Say excuse me Allie. Manners" Jihyun pointed out to her. "excuse me" she giggled and did an aegyo. 

 

Jihyun threw the leftovers and trashes inside the bin and cleaned the table. "Chunji oppa you should go and work for now. I'll watch over them and rest for awhile" Chunji nodded and left. "Leo lets change your shirt. Its getting wet with your sweat and its not good" Jihyun took off Leo's shirt as he played with his toy car and changed into his power ranger shirt. Allie on the other hand was playing with her doll Alice. "Allie do you want to change too?" she shook her head "aniya. Its okay unnie. Allie is fine like this~" Leo started to 'drive' his toy car towards Allie and played with her for awhile when Manager unnie came in

 

"Jihyun-ah the owner of the cafe, Mr Kim would be visiting along with his wife and son so please prepare a table for them." Jihyun understood immediately that she had to do her job. "what time would they be coming unnie?" she said looking at her watch.

 

" 7pm. its still quite early but just be prepared. And also use the private room too"

 

"Stay here you two and behave arasso? Noona has to work now." I left them and headed to prepare the table for Mr Kim and his family.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was lazying around on my bed watching a movie when there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said not bothering to look at who it was.

 

"Myungsoo dear, we are going out to eat for dinner at our cafe. Seoul Cafe. Get ready arasso?" my mum said and left the door. aish! i really wanted to stay at home. I didnt want to go anywhere else. I looked at the photo frame on the table beside my bed. It was me and Jihyun. Jihyun was kissing me on the cheeks as I smiled and looked into the camera. I wonder if it was her yesterday. She looks like Jihyun. I should find out more about it. I stood up to bathed and got ready for dinner.

"HURRY UP MYUNGSOO DEAR!" mum shouted from downstairs. I did a final touch on my hair and went down. I went inside the car without saying another word.

 

"Myungsoo. Can you stop being like this? Seeing us and not talking. Ever since Jihyun was gone you have been acting like this. Cant you forget about her?" my father said as he started the car and drove. "How can I forget her appa! she is the only one I love and will always be. I just hope I can see her again." my mum sighed and said " We just want our Myungsoo to be back. Lets treat this as a family bonding time nae? and afterwards we can head to some other place for relaxation."

 

There was a long silence and after what seems like forever we finally arrived at Seoul Cafe. We got off the car and headed to the staff room so that paparazzi wouldn't see us and start another news about The Kim being here.

 

As I got inside the staff's room, I saw two kids there. I went up to them and asked "what are you kids doing here?" I said handing the little boy his toy and patted the little girls' head with my free hand. "Our Noona is working here." the little boy said and the little girl held on to the little boys hand. Maybe it was his sister. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat with us?" I said smiling and reaching out my hand to them. " Im Kim Myungsoo by the way. But you can call me Myungsoo oppa or hyung if you want" I ruffled their hair and stood up holding the little boy's hand. "whats your name?"

 

"im Leo and this is my sister Allie" Leo said with a smile. "thats a nice name." I brought them with me to the table and my parents didnt seem to mind. In fact they love kids. They found  Leo and Allie adorable too. After a few minutes, a waitress came to serve us. OMO! Its that girl from yesterday. I read her name tag and it said Park Jihyun. Jihyun? Jihyun? could it be her?

 

"What are you doing here Leo? You should be in the staff's room." the girl named Jihyun said as she held Leo's hands. "its fine. I invited the both of them here." Jihyun looked up and saw me. Her expression was priceless.

 

Jihyun's POV

MYUNGSOO IS HERE?! WHAT?! HIS THE SON OF MR KIM? I hung my head low and just bowed to them. Just when I said it has to be a secret kim myungsoo has to find out about my work. Im sure he'll tell the whole school that a queenka is working as a waitress. Well at least im not like those y kind of queenkas.

 

"im sorry for causing you trouble but this isn't really neccesary." I bowed again as i held Leo's hand. "its okay Jihyun. They can have dinner with us. Dont worry." Myungsoo said with a smile. I let go of Leo's hand and blushed. I took down their order and handed it to the chef.

 Myungsoo's POV

"Is that really Jihyun, Myungsoo?" my mum asked. "Yeah im sure about it umma. its her. How long has it been. Finally i've found her" Leo and Allie wasnt actually listening to the conversation. I think Leo and Allie is Jihyun's siblings. I wonder what happened to her from these past few days.

 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N : HEY THERE! Its kind of a boring chapter. I tried. Please subscribe and hope you like it :)

Whats gonna happen next? What will Myungsoo do to Jihyun now that he has found out it was his girlfriend?

Where did Jihyun go?