Unclear memories

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo's POV

 

"im full oppa." Allie said as she rubbed her stomach and pouted. She is just so adorable. No wonder why she is Jihyun's sister. As adorable as her. I patted her head.

 

"thats good to hear then Allie. Can oppa call you princess? Since oppa will be treating you like one from now on" she smiled and nodded cheerfully. "kyeopta princess" She giggled and played with her doll. Leo on the other hand was eating his ice cream. "Leo-ah be careful. You might dirty your shirt." I said taking the spoon from him and feeding him.

 

Umma and Appa were both looking at me. "Myungsoo-ah, you look like a father to them." umma said laughing at what she had just said. "thats funny umma" I said with sarcasm.

 

Jihyun's POV

 

I was attending to some costumers and was looking at Leo and Allie the whole time. "erm.. excuse me. can i have a chocolate sundae?" i wasnt paying attention to him until Chunji snapped a finger infront of me and took the guy'd order immediately.

 

"yah! stop spacing out on the job Jihyuniiee. whats wrong?" He looked at me with worried eyes and i just smiled back at him and said "its nothing oppa. Im fine" I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I wanted to have a reality check. Was that really Myungsoo out there? If it is then he is so different from school. His usually the cold hearted guy as to what i've heard from other girls. I havent really seen him face to face until yesterday when I bumped into him. He looks familiar though. Like i've met him before. Like I knew him for a long time. Its that kind of feeling.

 

 

Flashback:

"YAH!! WAIT FOR ME! Dont run away like that." a guys voice said from a distance as i ran playfully across the seashore. I felt warm hands wrapped around my wasit. I laughed and struggled to get free but i couldnt. He was just too strong. "Gotcha" he said smirking and tickled me. "yah!! im ticklish yea knw" I shrieked and tried to run away but whenever I did that he would grab me and pull me close to his chest. Finally he stopped and just wrapped my around his warm arms. He rested his chin on my shoulders as he back hugged me. "The sun is so beautiful just like you yeobo~" he nuzzled my neck and I smiled. "your so sweet and cheezy baby" I chuckled and turned around to face him...

End of Flashback

 

 

I shook my head trying to remember who that guy was. Trying as hard as I could but his image would not just appear. AH! My head hurts. I shouldnt think about it too much. ah! I suddenly felt dizzy and walked out of the bathroom. I stood in the middle of the staff's room trying my best to remember the flashback but my head hurts. It hurts more now and then everything went blank.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I excused myself from the table to take a shirt for Leo since his shirt was stained with ice cream. When I opened the door, to my horror, Jihyun was on the floor. Unconsicious. I ran to her and picked her up birdal style. I laid her on the sofa and shook her abit to wake her up.

 

"Yah Jihyun! wake up! Gwenchana?" She didnt wake up. I took my phone and called my father to come to the staff's room now.

 

They arrived at the staff's room and saw Jihyun's head on my lap. "What happened here?" my father asked as Leo and Allie came running in. "NOONA! UNNIE!" both of them hugged her. "Your unnie is alright. She just need some rest." I faked a smile and pat both their head. The manager came to the scene and told me that Jihyun could go back home and rest. The problem was... I didnt know where she lived. Leo and Allie were both too tired. I decided to take them to my house. Just for the night.

 

"Leo. Allie. Lets go to oppa's place for the night. if its okay with you?" Leo and Allie agreed and followed my parents to the car while I carried Jihyun bridal style to the car.

 

It was a long silence and Leo was asleep on Jihyun's lap while Jihyun's head was on my shoulder. Allie couldnt sleep. "whats wrong Allie?" I said looking at her as she played with her doll.

 

"Im just worried about unnie. I hope she'll be fine "Of course she will princess. I know she will." I assured her with a warm smile. "oppa. Have you met unnie before? It seems like your very close to unnie." I was taken aback by that sudden question and lied to her "aniya. I just saw her in school yesterday. Its my first time meeting your unnie actually."

 

I didnt want her to get invovle with older peoples problems. I didnt want to be a burden. Allie just nodded and we finally reached my house. "OMO! its so big oppa!" she awed at it. It was a mansion but not that big just enough for a big family. I carried Leo and held Allie's hand while I left Jihyun in the car so that I could settle the kids first. A guest room was alreadt prepared for them. It was the room my cousins used to use when they visited Korea. Luckily it was a kids room. I told the maid to look after them and went to take Jihyun.

 

 

I saw her  in the car and carried her up. She still didnt wake up and she rested her head on my chest. I smiled to myself. Still my adorable Jihyun. I placed her on the other room beside the kids room. I pulled a blanket on top of her and looked at her angelic face. Unknowingly I bent forward and was about to kiss her forehead when a maid came in the room and said

 

"Master, the kids are now asleep." she bowed and I said my thanks. The maid left and i followed behind her closing the door behind me.

 

I took a bath when I entered my room and thought about my memories with Jihyun last year.

 

How can she forget about me? What happened? I need to know. I want to help her.

 

I laid on the bed with my wet hair and looked up the ceiling with nothing on my mind but just her. Please remember me soon Jihyun.

 

Your POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and recognise that the ceiling was different. I wasnt at home. I sat up and looked around.

 

This isnt my house. What happened yesterday?

 

It took awhile for me to remember that I collapsed yesterday in the staff's room.

 

Where's Leo and Allie?

 

I ran out of the room and was greeted by an old lady "your awake now ms. thank goodness. Our young master is having breakfast with the kids in the kitchen" I was dumbfounded.

 

Master? Young master?

 

"sorry for asking but who is your Young master?" the old lady didnt get to reply when a voice interrupted her. I looked behind her and saw him... MYUNGSOO.

 

"Oh. Jihyun your awake. thank you ajumma" he bowed to the old lady and she left. "h-how do you know my name? What am I doing here? and where is Leo and Allie?" Questions were thrown. " Relax Jihyun. Leo and Allie are in their room playing with their toys. How can I not know your name. Your an employee in my parents cafe. You collapsed yestday in the staff's room and since i didnt know where you live I took you to my place."

 

oh.. that right. Leo and Allie didnt know the way home anyway.

 

I bowed and laugh awkwardly "thanks Myungsoo" 

 

Myungsoo unexpectedly patted my head and said "lets go down and have breakfast" he walked ahead of me and I followed behind him. I examine the house. Its really big and well furnished on the inside. Thats expected though since he is a rich kid. I found myself in the kitchen. It was quite big and spacious. I took a seat and Myungsoo sat opposite me.

 

"OMO! this is breakfast?" I looked at the table filled with food.

 

OMG!

 

"if you dont like any of them I can ask the chef to make something that you like." Myungsoo started to eat. "no its fine" I shook my head and smiled. I started to dig in. I have to admit the food was really amazing. I took a glance at Myungsoo. His really handsome up close. He must have caught me looking at him because he looked at me and smiled "stop staring at my handsome face" he said in a cold way but i found it funny. I chuckled "handsome my " I murmured to myself and laughed

 

He pouted and said " Is this how you say thank you to the person who saved you?" I apologised "Mianhae Myungsoo" He smiled at me and patted my head.

 

Flashback

I was eating at home when someone knock on the door. I opened it and saw a guy standing there. "annyeong!" He cheerfully said like a kid and smiled at me. "come in. what are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "why? cant I visit my girlfriend at her own house?" he pouted and made himself at home. "have you eaten yet baby?" I asked him and he shook his head. "lets eat then" He sat beside me and I started to dig in. I ate and he just look at me like im an idiot or something. "what?" I pouted. "its nothing my little piggy. Now eat properly will ya?" He smirked and pat my head....

End of Flashback

 

AH! I shook my head repeatedly. "gwenchana Jihyun?" Myungsoo looked at me worriedly. I nodded and continued eating. He looked at me " What? " I pouted and he said "its nothing piggy. Now eat properly." he smirked and pat my head.

 

That sentence was the same. From my memories.

 

Leo and Allie ran in. "NOONA! UNNIE!" they both hugged me.

 

" Are you feeling better now noona? " Leo looked at me and I just smiled and said "of course! you know noona is strong right Leo! Im like superman but a girl instead " I said as I posed and Myungsoo lburst out laughing at me. So did Allie.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Are you a kid or something? superman?" he smirked. "only a guy can be superman right Leo?" Leo nodded and he said he was a power ranger. He did a power ranger pose and we all laughed at how cute he was. Allie of course was laughing as she sat on Jihyun's lap

 

"unnie. oppa's house is so big right! I wish we can live her" I chuckled at her cuteness

 

"Of course princess can come back her anytime" I said and pinched her cheeks. Jihyun looked at me and I just smiled. Leo seems to like it here too.

 

"Well you all can visit here whenever you want nae? Oppa is fine with that " Leo and Allie jumped up and down and ran back to their room. "Are you sure they can vsit here?" Jihyun looked at me and I nodded. "If your parents allow then of course you can" Jihyun suddenly became down.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

"m-my parents are d-dead" Jihyun said looking down. Tears were streaming down. "Im sorry Jihyun. I didnt know" I stood up and hug her. Suprisingly she just rested her head on my chest and sobbed. I her hair and rub her back. "Its okay im here. Im sorry for bringing that  back up Jihyun. Im really sorry." I her hair as she continued to sob on my chest.

 

She must have gone through alot while I was away.