Planning

Past and Present

 

I opened my eyes and I was slightly taken back as I stared into a man's eyes. 
 
"Can you get off me now?" I snapped out of my daze when he spoke up and I just realized the positions we were in. He was lied down upon the concrete sidewalk while I was on top of him. I cleared my throat and got up. I watched as he stood up and dusted his jacket off. *He's so handsome, but he looks so familiar*
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, but... why were you in the middle of the road?" The stranger asked.
 
"Oh, personal reasons," I answered with a hint of grief. I had thought back to what had occurred, and tears had threatened to fall from my eyes.  
 
"Sorry... for asking," He spoke apologetically and then rubbed the back of his neck.
 
"No, it's fine, but I can't get over the fact that you look so familiar," I pointed to him and he raised an eyebrow. I looked at him and then it hit me, "Emo boy!" 
 
"Bwo?!" He looked shocked, "Emo boy?!" 
 
You giggled, "Mianhae... L, right? It's L?" 
 
"Yeah," L smiled, "And you're Jiyeon."
 
"Yeah, nice to meet you... Let's be friends," I smiled back and stuck my hand out. He shook it while staring into my eyes. 
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
 
"Oppa~! Slow down!" I screamed after my boyfriend. He looked back with a worried expression, and I looked at him with pleading eyes. Next thing I knew, I was getting a piggy back ride from L. "Ah~! Oppa," I giggled as we sped past random people who gave us looks as if we were crazy. *This is what I love about you, oppa... You think for other people first* I smiled at him while holding onto his neck. After 5 long minutes, we had finally arrived at the school. Fortunately, it didn't close yet and we saw Infinite oppas waiting for us. I hopped off and hugged each of them and then I turned around to find L laying down on the grass, panting. 
 
I rolled my eyes, "Oppa~! I wasn't that heavy!" 
 
"You sure?" L looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.
 
"Hmph!" I crossed my arms and glared down at L oppa. He chuckled and and stood up.
 
"Kidding~! You know I didn't mean that," He said while hugging me. I hugged him back as his sweet embrace made my heart beats accelerate. 
 
"Alright! Come on love birds!" Sunggyu oppa spoke up interrupting our moment. I sighed while L wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We all entered the school, but my mood already fell as I saw Chunji flirting with a group of random girls. Chunji looked over at us and smirked. I sent daggers towards him, but he simply went back to flirting the girls. I then felt L rubbing my arm and I looked up at him. He gave me one of those 'It's fine... you have me, don't worry' looks. I chuckled and walked with L to my first class. 
 
"Bye oppa!" I pecked his cheek and waved goodbye. I watched him leave and I walked to my desk. Since the teacher didn't arrive yet, I started to text my best friend, Hyorin. She's not in the same school as me, but we met through a camp in the summer about a year ago. It was a summer camp for singing and we shared a cabin. She had the most amazing personality and soon we became the best of friends. After camp, we kept in contact and we shared secrets, told each other about our lives, and other things that best friends would usually do. Right now, we were talking about having a double date, since she did in fact have a boyfriend. 
 
Red= You                Purple= Hyorin
 
I can't wait for you to meet him!
 
And I can't wait for you to meet my boyfriend,too! 
 
Kya~! So excited ^_^ What should we do? Movies?
 
Yeah! And then after, we could go to a restaurant?
 
Oh my gosh! Perfect hahaha... Oh hey I have to go!
 
Yeah, my teacher just came in too! See you soon! ^_^ 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~