What's Happening to Me?

Past and Present

Myungsoo's POV

I finally got home after dropping Jiyeon off, and boy was I happy.

After three long years of trying to forget my feelings... I finally got to see her.

The only problem is the timing... I have Jiyeon and... she has L.Joe

As much as I used to love Hyorin, I couldn't risk seeing Jiyeon hurt

I love Jiyeon and Hyorin was in the past

I thought I forgot about her, but when I saw her, the feelings came rushing back

Before I knew it, it was already 6am

Time for school! Great. No sleep and I have a test today.

I was barely able to get to school safely, and I still have to survive 9 hours of boring lectures.

Then I realized...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I forgot to walk with Jiyeon!!!! She's gonna be pissssseeeedddd.

Jiyeon's POV

Instead of waiting for Myungsoo oppa and being late, I decided to go to school without him

I did realize that Myungsoo seemed to be tired when he dropped me off last night so I let it slide.

When I arrived at school, I saw someone sleeping on the bench by the front gates.

As I got closer, I realized it was L and ran to him.

Being the loud mouth I was, I scared him and made him fall on the ground

I ran to the other side of the bench and sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

"Gwenchana oppa? Mian... I didn't mean to make you fall." I said.

Then, I helped him up and we both walked to our classes.

 

 

(LUNCH TIME)

The lunch bell finally rang and I stood up and stretched.

I packed my things and walked out the classroom door to see L oppa waiting for me.

"L oppa~! Is your okay?" I asked worriedly.

He blushed and nodded, entertwining my hands with his.

I grinned and we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.

When we were eating, L oppa seemed to be in a daze. 

"Are you OK oppa?" I asked, but he didn't answer me.

Myungsoo's POV

Oh My God.... Was I just thinking of... No.... That can't be possible

Why would I think of that when Jiyeon's right in front of me?

W-What's happening to me?

 

 

 

Hopefully you guys won't be super mad, but I finally updated after like 4-5 months. MIANHAE!!!! We've both been very busy with school and our daily lives. We'll try to get another chapter in next Saturday... hopefully. And this chapter was a filler. Mostly.