The Unexpected Meeting

Past and Present

 

Your POV

“Waeeee? It’s just a double date, and she’s my best friend oppa! I can’t just say no!”

You see, L oppa wasn’t as easy to give in to me and Hyorin’s idea of a double date. It seemed like it would take a billion years just to make him agree. Damn his stubborness.

“Jiyeon-ah, double dates are just annoying to me. What happens if your best friend’s boyfriend is my rival and we end up going to the hospital, huh? What would you do then?” L said, begging her not to let him agree.

You’re in trouble now L oppa, ‘cause I’m the queen of aegyo in our school and you know it.

“Oppa, pleeeaassseee go on this double date with me,” I told him with my specialty that kills all of them, puppy eyes! 

L sighed and I thought, “Hehehe, it’s 26-0, guess my aegyo skills never fail to disappoint me.”

“Fine, ugh, can you stop it with the aegyo please? You make me seem like a weakling.” L said with his head down.

“But that’s the thing oppa, you’re my weakling, but I love that about you.” And with that I pecked him on the cheek and he instantly brightened with a smile.

L’s POV

‘Hopefully, I won’t regret this. If I do, you’re dead Jiyeon-ah! Muahahaha-ha-ha… I should stop doing that evil laugh. If I end up saying it, I might look like a crazy maniac.’

Unfortunately, Jiyeon got the showing time of the movie mixed up and we ended up missing it. So, we just went straight to the restaurant.

mixlasvegasalainducasse.jpg

The restaruant was beautiful, my Jiyeon has quite a taste, but that’s one of the things I love about her. Hopefully, no one would ever come between us and break us apart because I don’t think I would be able to live without her.

No One’s POV

Or so he thought. Little did he know was that his girl’s best friend is Im Hyorin. You might be wondering who that is. Well let’s start off as she was his ex-girlfriend. They were together for five long years, but no one knew about their relationship except for the two of them. While L was living the life as a son of one of the richest business men in the world, Hyorin was middle class and didn’t have as much money as L. L knew that his parents would never accept their relationship, so they kept it a secret. Until one day, L’s mother was suspicious as to why he was coming home late at night often these days. So, she made her secret spy follow him around. When she found out that he was dating a peasant in secret, she told him to break up with her immediately and if she didn’t. She would take away her job and her home. So L broke up with her immediately eventhough he loved her, a lot.

 

Hyorin’s POV

I almost dropped my glass seeing who was walking hand in hand with Jiyeon  towards this table. It was Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, my ex-boyfriend. The one I used to love with all my heart, and the one who broke it so easily is standing in front of me after three years of no contact. The one way that I get to see him again, out of all the other options, is to meet him as my best friend’s boyfriend. The one she would ramble on and on about on the phone, the one she loved with all HER heart is the one that I used to love with all my heart. Well, this was a very unexpected meeting!

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been able to update… I hope you guys are not too mad. It’s sort of a crappy chapter with a cliffhanger but I’ll make sure the next chapters are the best. So, I love you readers and subscribers to pieces and I hope you can continue supporting us.

Subscribers and Comments are loved and wanted. No silent readers please.<333

*And another apology gift, well five actually. ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npnXVov-hH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn7FbzNn-xs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rv31bFqHUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrYE9m_BKwU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWr2UKzflf0