The Love of My Life

Past and Present

Your POV

Teure gachin paereodaim, busyeojulge we so fly

Babogachi ttarahajin ankesseo

Aengmusae gaetun neowa nareul bigyohajima

“Yopseo?” I said in my grudgy, morning voice.

“Yah! Do you know what time it is?” He yelled

“Oppa, it’s only 8:30, why are you waking me up so early?”

“It is 8:30, but… IT’S MONDAAAYYYYY!!!!! HURRY UP AND GET READY OR WE’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!”

My eyes suddenly widened, I overslept and now both of us will get punishment.

I hurriedly got dressed into my uniform and grabbed my bag and an apple, then ran out the door.

hwang-mi-hee-school-gal-style-+korean+ko

 

 

I turned and there he was, my beautiful, handsome, breathtaking boyfriend, coolly leaning on the wall with one foot propped up against it.

“L Oppa, good morning!” I said happily and pecked him on the cheek

“Skip the greetings! We have to run!” and with that he took my hand into his and started running to school. I looked at his face, thinking, “I wonder why we didn’t meet each other sooner.”

You see, Myungsoo, or L, had saved me last year and we’ve became great friends ever since. Then, we both fell for each other and we became boyfriend and girlfriend I should say about 6 months ago.

This is how it started:

Flashback

I paced back and forth in my room thinking, “Where is he? He said he would be here any minute.” Instead of doing nothing, I decided to go look for him. He might be in trouble for all you know. As I was walking out of the gate, I got a text.

To: My Beautiful Princess Jiyeon <3

Sorry chagiya, I can’t make our date today. I suddenly had work to do at the office for my father, and you know how demanding he can be. Sorry, I promise I’ll make it up to you next week!

From: Your Handsome Prince Chunji <3

Honestly, I was a little disappointed since the same thing happened last week. I had decided to go to his father’s office to go and visit him, and help him if he needs it. I asked the lady at the desk if I could see Chunji. You know the funny thing that she said was,

“Oh Chunji isn’t here today, do you want me to give him a message?”

I stood there dumbfounded, didn’t he say he had to help his dad with something at the office.

I bid goodbye to the woman, and headed for Chunji’s house. I saw his room lights were on from the front, so the guard opened the door knowing who I am and welcomed me in.

mansion.jpg

I told him not to tell Chunji I was here and I quietly walked up to the third floor and went straight to his room. I noticed the door was slightly opened, so I decided to take a peek. My heart sank as to what I saw. He had another girl in his room, and he was kissing her. If she had kissed him first, then he should be pushing her away, but instead he’s hugging her closer. My heart shattered into a million pieces and I ran out the door crying. I stopped crying after what seems like eternity and just started walking anywhere. I loved Chunji so much, that I couldn’t see through him. I mean, who would be able to when he made you love him so much with the confessions, the gifts, the kisses, and the back hugs. I found myself far from home, and near a highway. I made a decision and started making my way towards the middle. I closed my eyes and waited. Waiting for the sharp pain that will go through my body, and the impact, but I didn’t feel anything.

 

 

 

SO there was the first chapter, and I decided to leave a little cliffhanger to leave you readers wanting more!! >:) How was it anyway? Hopefully it entertained you, and COOMMENNTT and SUBCRIBEEE!! Don't be shy and PLEASE NO SILENT READERS!!