Game No. 1 Another CD? NO!

Pi Li MIT II

Back in the office, the three MIT members finds a package on the table. As they were trying to open it, Tian Mo Xing stomps in angrily. She was still pissed about the lips comment. 187 smiles and whispers to 007 "Is your girlfriend on her period? It was just a silly comment and she's still mad. Or, did you make her period late?" 187 laughed while 007 looked embarrassed when asked that. He cleared his throat and walked over to Tian Mo Xing. He places his arm around her waist. "Tian Mo Xing. Don't be mad." She look away. What hurt her more was that as her boyfriend, 007 never said anything back to Lucifer for making fun of her nor was he mad that they kissed. She moved out of 007's grip and went over to 747.

"What is that?" she asked, looking at the package 747 was holding.

He shook it and said "It should be what those arrogant rascals left for us." Thinking back at them, 747 suddenly felt angry. Those guys were obviously trying to take over MIT. What was so good about super photogenic memory or an IQ of Einstein or being stunningly handsome or having sharp instincts?! In the Pi Li MIT team, every one had their own special skills...sort of. 007 is super smart; but has Meniere's Diease...187 is a chick magnet, but sometimes even his love database fails...Tian Mo Xing is...well she's cute and nice and sweet and writes really, really scary horror stories...747 sighs and shakes his head in disappointment.

Tian Mo Xing takes the package and said "It has a lock on it. You need a password to open it."

007 spins the M&M tube in his hand and popped it open. "Since his name is Lucifer, then I think the password will be 666. Try that."

Tian Mo Xing puts down the package and 187 took it to put in the password. She said "It can't be." 187 shook his head when it didn't open. Tian Mo Xing let out a breath; as if she was relieved it didn't work.

Studying her reaction, 007 becomes suspicious. "How did you know that's not the password, Tian Mo Xing?" 007 asked, surprised. Tian Mo Xing sat down. "Don't you remember? Lucifer mentioned the justice.com. And when we got the CD for that case, you thought the username should be "GOD" and password "666". Since he knew about the case, he wouldn't make it so obvious. And he said the gift was to you." 007 was shocked at how smart Tian Mo Xing suddenly became.

747 let out a sigh. "Then what are we going to do? Even our genius, 007 can't figure out the password." Genius 007? Tian Mo Xing suddenly remembered something. Lucifer said something about 007 being a genius.

"187. Try to use "007"." she said. He nodded and tried those numbers. The lock opened. 007 eyes grew wide as he looked at Tian Mo Xing. How is it possible that Tian Mo Xing would guess the correct password? he thought. But he wasn't going to think about it now. They gathered around, as 187 slowly lifts up the cover to reveal...another CD? What?

Tian Mo Xing looks at 007 with terror on her face. He looked back at her, trying to reassure her, but he knew he looked shocked as well. Wasn't the game over? Lu Ke Ying was already in America receiving treatment. How could there still be a CD-game?