Game No. 6 The End or The Beginning?

Pi Li MIT II

In Tian Mo Xing's room, Tian Mo Xing and 007 were on the bed, hugging each other. Tian Mo Xing was listening to 007's steady heart beat. "Tian Mo Xing, when did you find out about Lu Wan Er?" 007 runs his fingers through her long hair. "A week ago, I got Wan Er's email. She said she was my lost triplet sister and that she will be coming to find me. Once I saw her, she told me what has been happening to her during these nineteen years. I felt so heart broken. Out of the three children, I'm the one who has gotten the most love but she has to suffer so much pain. She said she wanted to experience happiness and asked me to switch places with her. But..I just couldn't leave you. So she starts to play games. Those bottles were actually taken from Lu Ke Ying's room. That's why there are his fingerprints on them." 007 hits her forhead. "Don't ever do this again. Do you hear me? Before you try to help someone, at least tell me beforehand so I don't have to worry so much about you." She smiles.

Then, 007 reaches into his pocket and takes out two airplane tickets. He gives one to Tian Mo Xing. "What is this?" she asked, looking at it. "Airplane tickets to America. Let's go to America together." Tian Mo Xing quickly sits up  "America? We're going to America?! Why didn't you tell me sooner? We have to go buy lots of chocolate then!" He laughs and hits her on the head again. "Stop fussing. Listen to me first." She nods and looks at him.

"Last week, when you held the gun to your head and said all those things to me, I was so scared I was going to lose you forever. You said a successful detective cannot be tied down by love. I always thought that. But once I met you, I knew my life wouldn't be the same again. If being with you means I can't be a successful detective then so be it because you mean much more than success. Tian Mo Xing, are you willing to walk with me hand-in-hand on my unsuccessful future?" Joyful tears were forming in Tian Mo Xing's eyes. 007 pulls off the lucky charm Tian Mo Xing had given him. He opens it and takes out a pair of rings. He takes her hand and said "Li Xiao Xing. Will you continue being my burden? WIll you be the only shining star in my dark night star? Will you be my little lady that will cook me weird tasting tea-egg every night? Will you marry me?" Tian Mo Xing gasped and nods. He puts one of the ring on her ring finger and she squeals. "007!" They hugged.

"Promise me that if anything happens again, you must tell me. And you can't ever lie to me again. I don't want you to hide anything from me anymore." In response, Tian Mo Xing kisses him. She pulls off his shirt and he s her hoodie. Suddenly, she pulls away and exclaimed "Wait! I forgot to open a fortune cookie!" 007 rolled his eyes. She took out a fortune cookie from her pocket and opens it. The message reads: "You and your love will be expecting a surprise soon." They look at each other, confused. "What does that mean?" 007 asked. Before Tian Mo Xing could answer, she felt sick. She got off the bed and 007 followed after her. She ran into the girl's bathroom and threw up. She gasped and looked at 007. They both screamed.