Game No. 6 It's Not The End Yet

Pi Li MIT II

"Tian Mo Xing!" someone called. She opens her eyes and see 007 and Lucifer running towards her. The two people that she doesn't want to see in the world stood in front of her. "Xiao Xing!" They look at her and then look at Lu Wan Er. "How did you find me?" Tian Mo Xing asked, surprised. 007 step towards her but she backed up, with the gun still pointing to her head. "You left your earpiece on. I heard everything you said. You called her your sister. Tian Mo Xing. What is going on?" His eyes was filled with hope and worry.

Lu Wan Er screamed. "Who is her sister! Do you know how much pain I've been in these years? My so-called parents are crazy! They use me for experiments; testing me with poison and toxic. Ever since I was little, they cut me up and study my organs. I've been sewed up so many times that the scars are like thick centipedes on my body! It's all your fault!" She points at Tian Mo Xing, who was already crying. "You were suppose to be the one to get kidnapped! You were suppose to be the one to suffer all the pain! While I was living like a science experiment, you were loved and cared for by everyone around. Why! Why!" Lucifer and 007 looked at each other, and at Tian Mo Xing; confused.

Tian Mo Xing lowers the gun as she sobbed. "I'm sorry...If I wasn't born first, you wouldn't have been the one to get kidnapped. If I knew how much pain you were in, I would rather had never been born. Lu Ke Ying have Angel Teacher's love. I have my Ah Mu's love. But you were never loved. You had suffered for nineteen years. I'm sorry...I wanted to make it all up to you...I really did..."

007 finally understood. "So Angel Teacher had triplets; not twins. So the one you were trying to protect is your sister. Is that why you said you were the clone?" Tian Mo Xing looks up and nods.

Lu Wan Er stomps on the ground. "I don't need you to protect me! I didn't do anything wrong! All I'm doing is getting back everything that is mine! All I asked from you is to leave and let me take your place! If you left, none of this would happen! Why didn't you leave? Why did you lie to me! Why!" She screamed again, tears falling out of her eyes. "Why does everyone love you so much! Your Ah Mu. Lucifer. 007. 747. Lu Ke Ying. Angel Teacher. Miss Cherry. Why! What's so special about you? Why does everyone want to die for you!"

"You can't blame Xiao Xing for your misfortunes! She has never done anything to harm you but you want her to give up everything for you. Aren't you a little too selfish?" Lucifer said.

Lu Wan Er glared at him. Her face scrunched up in anger. "I didn't only blame her! I also blamed Lu Ke Ying! Who do you think gave him the idea for the CD-game? That idiot doesn't even know who I am and he puts all his trust in me. My goal was to make him even crazier than he already is. Now look where he ended up. He's no different than a psycho!" She looks over at Tian Mo Xing. "Li Xiao Xing. If you really want to repay me, shoot! I dare you to shoot!" 007 and Lucifer gasped and looked at Tian Mo Xing. She raise the gun to her head again. "No! Tian Mo Xing! Don't do it!" 007 shook his head.

She looks at 007 and shakes her head. "007...Remember when we got kidnapped, I promised you that I won't give you anymore problems? I think I made that promise to you over ten times already but I could never follow through with it. All I've been doing is be your burden and make you worry about me. Now, I have to leave...But it's not because I stopped loving you. It's because I love you so much that I don't want anything to happen to you. If my death can make my sister forgive me and let go of everyone, I'm willing to sacrifice my troublesome, burdensome, klutzy life. A successful detective cannot be tied down by love. Remember?" Tears were falling as she says each word from both her and 007's eyes. "I know you will be successful..I'm sorry I won't be able to see it though." She closes her eyes and place her finger on the trigger.

007 screamed "NO! TIAN MO XING!" Lucifer shouted "Xiao Xing!" Lu Wan Er's eyes start to fill with tears. Tian Mo XIng pulls the trigger and the gun clicked. Nothing happened. Tian Mo Xing opened her eyes and looked at Lu Wan Er in surprise. 007 hurried over to her and hugged her. "Tian Mo Xing! Don't ever scare me like that!"

Lu Wan Er exhaled and said "The gun only had three bullets. I fired the last one before you could get the gun. I didn't think you were willing to kill yourself for me. I lost. 747 is in the abandoned warehouse. Go get him before he bleed to death." She turned and started to walk away. Tian Mo Xing shouted "Mei Mei! Don't leave." Lu Wan Er waved her hand and continued walking. Tian Mo Xing held onto 007 and continues to sob. Everything was over.

187 and Miss Cherry found 747 and quickly took him to the hospital. Richie was also sent to the hospital. The doctor said he lost too much blood and was in a coma. He only has a thirty-five percent chance of waking up. Outside the patient's room, Pluto and Lucifer were leaning on the wall. Pluto stares at Lucifer. He smiles and asked "Why are you staring at me? My face is dirty?" He brushes his hand over his face. She smiles and shake her head.

"If both me and Li Xiao Xing falls into the water and you could only save one person, who would you save?" Pluto asked. Even though she knew the answer, she wanted to hear it from his mouth.

Lucifer laughs. "Of course I'd save you." This answer proves to her that she should stop liking him. She laughed. "And then, after you save me, you'd jump into the water and die with Li Xiao Xing. Right?" They both already knows that is what's going to happen. Lucifer lets out a breath of relief. "Richie is a good guy and he loves you a lot."

Pluto got off the wall and peered in the glass to see Richie. "I know. I've been called the smartest girl alive; reading all those books. But I couldn't see all that Richie has done for me during these five years. All I do is call him a playboy and ignore him. But now it's too late to make it up..." Lucifer pats her shoulder, reassuringly. "I know Richie will wake up and you're the first person he will want to see." She nods and said "If he could wake up, I want to leave Taiwan with him. He never liked what his father does. We could move somewhere else and start all over again."

Lucifer smiles. "Do whatever you want as long as you're happy. You know I just want you to be happy."

"What about Xiao Xing? Are you going to continue to fight for her?" Pluto looks at him. Lucifer smiles and shook his head. "No. Not anymore. She belongs to 007. I lost my chance eigth years ago. I have no right to suddenly come back and make her accept me again. I think I'm going to leave Taiwan too. Maybe I'll go around the world and try to see if I could find another star to claim as mine." They both look up at the night sky.