Truth or Dare

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long day has ended, a barbeque party is already set-up in the garden when you came back from strolling. A long wooden table with variety of foods and drinks were laid out. Kris knows everyone’s favorite so no one got a problem with the food.

After the festive dinner, Kris told everyone to change into their pajamas and gather in the backyard after.

 

You wonder what’s with your oppa’s mind?

Hmm~

 

“Wooh~” Your lips turned “O” as you all saw the two tents set-up on the backyard. Japanese lamps were hanging all over the place, adding a serene atmosphere around you. In the middle of the mat laid on the grass is a bottle, snacks like chips, mallows and sodas. Kris really surprised you all with all of these.

With all your reactions, Kris wore his remarkable smile as he felt satisfied in surprising his dear friends.

 

The two kiddies slept first inside the smaller tent for you and Kim.

 

EXO-K and EXO-M including you and Kim and of course our dear chicken Onew gathered on the huge blue mat. You cross your legs and everybody seemed puzzled on what was about to happen.

 

“Hyung, do we have to do this every year?” Sehun asked Kris who was sitting beside Luhan.

“You know the consequence.” Kris added that not only Sehun shuddered on their places – actually, this made you, Kim and Onew confused on what they’re talking about.

 

Kai was right beside you, wrapping his knees with his arms. Next to him was the gooey couple Chanyeol and Kim, hands are tightly locked on each others. Beside them was the chicken, he is completely confused with his eyes full of worry and his hands in between his knees for he can no longer stop his hands from shaking. Onew will probably pass out any moment ‘coz D.O. – his biggest fear -  was sitting next to him who had just come back with a glass pitcher of a fruit shake; if it was to be called that way. But by the looks of it, it must have been one of the reasons why the rest are turning pale white. Lay and Chen on the other hand are starting to perspire coldly on their seats. They were chewing their lips anxiously as they stare blankly on the ground. For Chen, it would be better if he continue staring at the ground and look for a queen ant instead of joining this “crap”. Same as Chen, Lay feel the same way too. He rather sleep and hibernate for several minutes if that is possible just to skip this game. Next, Baekhyun is somehow worried on something as he impatiently rock his body back and forth on hispalce, making Suho next to him smiles tadly. Suho seemed too relax and calm just like Kris. Xiumin and Tao are crossing their fingers hardly with their eyes tightly shut. They were chanting and praying so hard, not us~ not us~, all over again. Kris next to them is just shaking his head on them and on your left was the HunHan couple. Luhan si busy rubbing Sehun’s hands to comfort the worrying maknae.

 

What’s happening? You asked yourself as you watched them panicking silently.

 

You slowly tilt your head towards Kai then tapped him on his shoulder. His shoulder slightly drawn up because of your touch.

“Oops! Sorry. Ahm~ what’s happening?” you whispered to his ears.

Kai gave you a look with his brow raised up. He flicked your forehead that made you flinched a bit.

“Aww. What was that for?” rubbing the sore area of your forehead.

“Forgetful lady. You should have known Kris hyung already.” He smirked down at you.

“Huh?” you wrinkled your brows on him, telling that you can’t understand him.

“Truth or dare night. Tsk. Tsk. So brace yourself.” He wagged his finger on you with his eyes in a threatening stare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter