ALIEN!?!

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were fixing your long brown hair, putting a white ribbon clip on it as you examine yourself on the mirror. You should look pretty today because you'll be seeing your soon-to-be-boyfriend - Kris, again after a long vacation. But as you thought of coming to school, your irritating friend's face came across your mind.

"Aish. That pabo. I'll be seeing him again." as you bit your lower lip and make a face. You took your back pack and hurried downstairs then jumped over the last two steps.

 

No time to eat your breakfast, so you just took two slices of bread and dart outside. You saw your grandfather sweeping the dried leaves in front of your house.

"In a hurry again Jiyeon?" he asked in a weak husky voice.

You just nod and tried to smile with the bread on your mouth then gave him a wave.

 

 

As you reach your room, you saw the class having their own businesses - lucky that the faculty have their emergency meeting with the director.

You hopped in in the classroom and went to your seat. 

"Jiyeonie~" Kim called you in a sing-song voice. Your lips pulled up to a smile and sat beside her.

 

Kiim is your ever-reliable geek girl-friend. She's nice and pretty but because of her thick rimmed glasses, your classmates never failed to as a geek chick. But she doesn't care any of what they say as long as there's someone who stays, believes and loves her - her boyfriend, Chanyeol.

"Hello~ paging Song Jiyeon. Are you with me?" Kim waved her hand in front of you. You blinked a couple of times and smiled at her, " Sorry, I was just thinking of you and Chanyeol." You rest your chin on your fist and watch her reaction. She blushed 10 x redder and glowered.

"You are so~ cute." you pinched her cheeks.

 

When she looked up unto you, she noticed Kai on your back, resting his jaw on his palm. He was staring your long hair as if imagining that you're facing him. Kai didn't notice that Kim was looking at him all the time.

"By the way, how are you and Kris? Kim asked you in a louder voice, making sure that Kai could hear it.

Kai shuddered on his seat and his facial expression changed.

"We're fine. Doing great, I guess." You answered and shrugged.

Kim checked Kai and saw him cursing under his breath, mouthing unreadable words and disgust can be seen on his face. Kim chuckled and you felt that something is happening behind you. You turned around and saw Kai, making face and chanting - Ostrich - softly. You narrowed your eyes and slammed your palms on his table. He jumped out from his seat, clutching his chest as if having a heart attack.

"Yah! Song Jiyeon. What was that for?"

"For calling  oppa an ostrich." you folded your arms and pulled your brows together.

"Oh. Mianhae. He's a giraffe." He flicked his head and chuckled, as if it was wrong for him to call Kris an ostrich for he's actually a giraffe.

Kim just shook her head, "This cat and dog here are starting a fight again." then facepalmed herself.

 

 

Kim Jong In aka Kai is your Boy-Friend (BESTFRIEND) since Elementary. You two are really close - partners in crime; friends forever. But he changed when you and Kris are starting dating. You've asked him before why but he won't answer you right.

He's sweet then he's bitter...

He'll be clingy then he'll be aloof...

He became so unpredictable and irritating whenever he call your soon-to-be-boyfriend names which was so unjust and inappropriate but  he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter