Doom

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone is starting get busy for the upcoming School Festival. Exo-M and Exo-K frequently have their joint practice after class.

Kris, as the leader of Exo-M apologized to you that he can’t take you out for a date for the mean time and it’s okay for you ‘coz Kim is starting to pressure you to memorize and to study your lines for three days and the next day your rehearsal will start. While Kai, D.O. and Sehun almost wished that they have their twins for their two performances.

Your school was also being prepared in terms of decorations and faculty meetings for the tasking and they have given the half of your days as part of your preparation.

 

Today is the start of Kai’s, D.O.’s and Sehun’s doom – Wardrobe fitting.

 

 

“Kim, my aunt allowed us to use her costumes. All we have to do is to adjust them for the character’s fit.” Eunkyung, your petite classmate with eyeglasses told Kim as the three of her friends had costumes on their arms.

KIm gave her a nod then turn her attention to the scattered characters on the stage.

 

“Okay. Guys, gather here. You have to fit the costumes.” Kim called out, waving her pen in her hand.

 

“Oh. My. Goodness. Gown madness~!!!” Sehun pouted and frown as he lamely walks ahead.

“Bro, we have no choice. Let’s go.” D.O. slung his arms on Kai.

Kai was a bit surprised with the sudden change of his heart for his character. D.O. thought that he’ll have a good spotlight with his character next to you and Kai.

 

 

Kim gave Sehun to Eunkyung to assist him with his dress.

"Eunkyung-ah~ I'm giving you our beloved Queen so please take good care of him, arasso?" Kim gave Eunkyung a light pat on her shoulder as she gave him a small nod as a response.

"And you Sehunnie, don't rip your dress arasso? Please handle it with care or else you have to pay for it and switch role with  D.O. ." Kim gave Sehun a weakling smile and then wink at him.

Sehun's eyes widened as D.O.'s, "Bwoh? NO way!..." 

Without second thought, Sehun cling his arm on Eunkyung's and pulled her towards the fitting area in the backstage.

"Eunkyungie let's go now.To the backstage!!!" Sehun pointed the direction of the backstage area, dragging Eunkyung to it.

 

 

 

"Come on Sehunnie, here is your dress." Eunkyung hand Sehun the long red heavy medieval gown to him.

 

[Sehun's costume]

 

Sehun took it lamely, pouting his lips on Eunkyung, "Do I really have to wear this dress Eunkyungie?"

With that facial expression of his and with that cute nickname he gave Eunkyung, it made her blush and get shy on him.

Eunkyung can't resist herself from staring at Sehun's cute pink lips that moment and with that cute soothing nickname cooed her.

Sehun wave a hand in front of her, "Eunkyungie! Are you okay? I am asking you something~" Sehun reminded her.

She blinked for several times to shake away the daze Sehun gave her, "Oh. Yeah! Yeah!" Eunkyung push him inside the fitting room.

Cradling his costume on his arms, he obeyed Eunkyung without any further questions.

 

Sehun strip off his uniform and pants, having only boxers as his cloth.  He examine first the costume with disgust on his face, "I can't believe I'll be wearing this. Eew..." He shiver in disgust.

 

After few more minutes, the door flew open.

Eunkyung froze on her place with her jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Why? Does it on me? Okay I'm changing now." Sehun turned his back on her, ready to change back to his uniform but Eunkyung held his hand.

"Anio. Honestly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter