Chapter 1

My Crimson Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A man was sitting on the far corner of the room; resting his chin on his knees and hugging it tightly as images of his angel flashed through his mind. Sweat was running on the side of his face though he doesn’t seem to mind as a creepy smile was visible on his lips. He didn’t bother turning on the lights as he liked it that way. With a chuckle, he also tightly closed his eyes as if taking in the darkness that was surrounding him. It has been his only companion, his only friend through out the years. Ah… Savoring it, at this moment, reminded him that he really is alone; no one to talk to, no one to love.  

 

It’s always been like that. Just him with no one else in his own world. He was happy that way and didn’t ask for anything else but then, she came.

 

She will be mine, forever mine; he repeatedly hummed and got a hold of the dagger on his side. The dim glow from the moon flashed against the sharp edge of it...

 

He wants her. And this feeling isn’t new to him anymore. Ever since he met her, he has always wanted her. Not just bits, not just pieces. He wants all of her for himself.

 

His eyes were piercing as a sight, not very pleasing for him, entered his mind. Damn those bastards for liking her! Like a madman, his smile grew on his lips, came as a chuckle and ended up laughing loudly. Funny how they’re wasting their time admiring her, drooling over her beauty, for fate has already been decided that she will belong to him, only him. Or was fate really on his side?

 

He forcefully shook his head; his grip on the dagger tightens as if doing that will achieve his goal. If fate was not in favor of him, then he intends to change it. By hook or by crook, he will make sure of that.  

 

He stood up with still the dagger dangling on his side… a smile crept on his lips as he walks towards his desk… Pictures of her… of her graduation… of her sipping her coffee… of her birthday… every of her action were posted on the board in before his desk… with still trembling hand he reached for one of her pictures… his most favorite one… the one he took while she was taking a shower.

 

“Hello, angel.”

 

He greeted her with his most loving voice… caressing the curves on her body as if she was really there in flesh. Reaching for her picture, he landed a soft kiss on her pink lips. He closed his eyes tightly, inhaling deeply as the memory of her scent filled his nostrils.

 

His angel.

 

He was sure she loves him too. They will end up together. They are meant for each other, only for each other and no one else.

 

He continuously scanned the pictures, all of which proves how perfect she is. No mere human can be on par with her beauty, probably the same reason why many where dreaming to be with her. Pfft. He wanted to laugh and smash their skulls. Even fantasizing her was exclusively his.

 

She was perfection, a work of art at its finest.

 

As if her smile was contagious, he also found himself smiling which eventually turned into a murderous glare. For her smile that he loves the most was not directed to him.

 

Lucky bastard, he thought and raised his hand, crossing out the man’s head with the tip of the dagger he’s holding. No, he wouldn’t be so lucky soon.

 

With all the jealousy inside, he stabbed the man on the picture with his angel, laughing dangerously as if sanity has already left him. Ah, your luck won’t last, not when it’s your neck I’m already stabbing.

 

Stab. Stab. Stab.

 

He continuously did, letting the scarlet-colored liquid from his hand flow over her pictures. Droplets of it was scattered all around his desk. His eyes widen in panic; stopped himself for a while with what he’s doing. The sight of his angel covered in blood. No... His angel was pure; any other color can’t taint her beauty. No, this can’t be.

 

“I-I’m so sorry, angel.” He cooed and caressed the pictures with his blood-covered hand.  Tears were starting to swell up as the sight was unbearable to him. “It’s not my fault. No.”  He shook his head in denial, convincing his angel that he wasn’t the one who shamelessly ruined her beauty. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss, not minding the blood that was transferred on his lips.

 

“D-don’t be mad. Please. H-he did this to you.” The man said in fear; holding her pictures now covered by blood and caressing them on his cheeks. His voice and hands were shaking. His angel can’t be mad at him. No. She loves him. She loves him as much as he loves her. They were meant for each other; destined to be together. “Y-you want me to kill him for you?” he was nodding his head enthusiastically as if encouraging the woman in the picture if that was even possible; a smile was now evident on his face. Of course, anything for his angel.

 

He bolted his head to the picture of the man he was stabbing a while ago. Hatred and anger was visible on his face. The presence of the dagger was now more prominent in his hand. Fury made him numb, not minding the pain on his right hand and the continuous flow of blood. He wants to do this for her. He needs to do this for her.

 

“Look what you did!” He shouted as loud as he could; crumpling the piece of paper on his hand. But not even the contorted face of the man can give justice to the revenge he was intending to do. His infamous creepy smile was again plastered on his lips.

 

“You have to die.” He was pertaining to the man on the picture. “You have to. Because she’s mine. Don’t worry though, you will not be alone.” He started to count in his mind. One, two, three. Ah! The list would be endless.

 

“I’ll just kill them all.” He said like doing that would be as easy as breathing. The man tilted his head on the side; his eyes widen in excitement; his hands were still shaking but now because of anticipation. Yes, he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter