Chapter 6

Kim Myungsoo's Fake Girlfriend

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up early today. "Good Morning Myungsoo's girlfriend!" Jiyeon waved her hand as she carried a cooking pan and placed it on the table. "Huh?" I groaned and scratched my head. "So that means I'm not late for work?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen table.

"Glad you woke up early today. Now, go brush your teeth, have some breakfast and let's go to work" She said. I rolled my eyes as I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked outside to the kitchen. "Ooo.. what's for breakfast?" I asked her. She handed me the plate of scarmble eggs.

"Jiyeon." I called her. "Hm?" She turned around, and sat down infront of me. "Did you taste them yet?" I asked her. She gave me a poker face and rolled her eyes. "What now?" She asked me. "Well, the last time you cooked me breakfast, it tasted like chicken ." I told her. "What! That was a long time ago!" She exclaimed. "No, that was last week sweetie" I knocked her head. "Do you want to be late? Just shut up and eat your damn breakfast" She said seriously. 

I raised both of my hands up, 'arrested'. Then put them down, grabbing my spoon. I hope it tastes nice.. I shobed everything to my moth at once and froze for a few seconds. I saw Jiyeon putting down the newspaper on the table and raised her head up to look at me. I slowly chewed it, and I forwned. "Wait, this actually tastes good. GREAT JOB JI!" I clapped, swallowing my food. "So that means I don't have to cook" I grinned widely and Jiyeon's happy face turned into a sad one.

 


 

"Hey girlfriend" I heard a male voice whispering to my right ear. I turned around immediately and saw Myungsoo. "Ugh, you saying that just makes me want to barf" I squeezed my nose with my to fingers. "Well, you better get used to it. Oh and- you better not barf on my cafe floor alright?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, a hottie right there with the black hoodie wants a cuppocino without sugar. Who wants to drink it without sugar, that's ridiculous!" Jiyeon exclaimed. "No seriously, do it for him because I'm busy" Jiyeon walked away. I glared at the customers, looking for that guy Jiyeon was talking about and spotted him in about 5 seconds.

Jiyeon was half right though. His jet black hair looked kind of messy but hot at the same time. And his face.. Wow, he's familiar to me. "Huh? How can you know if he's a hottie when he's covering his eyes?" I asked Jiyeon. Wait a minute, cuppocino without sugar? That sounds familiar... Too familar... I made the cuppocino without adding any amount of sugar and walked towards the customer's table.

"Um, you ordered a cuppocino without sugar?" I asked him. "Yes" he answered without looking at me. "Here you go" I said while placing the cup on the table. "Can I pay now?" He asked, still not looking at me. The way he talks.... "Yeah sure.. That'll be 6 dollars with the muffin you ordered" I said slowly. He took out his wallet out of his pocket and payed.

While I was reaching for the money, my arm accidentally hit the mug and it fell on the guy's lap. I gasped and the mug fell on the floor and crashed into pices. "Oh , I am so sorry! I'll wipe it for you!" I said while grabbing napkins. "Look what you've done god dammit!" He shouted while taking off his sunglasses. I looked up to him and frowned a little. Suddenly, I felt like my whole world stopped revolving. It was Woohyun. 

 


Edited; 21st of May 2013