Chapter 7

Kim Myungsoo's Fake Girlfriend

"Oppa!! What are you doing?! You can't just leave me here!" I shouted while bursting into tears. "I'm sorry Jaeun-ah, but I have to... " He said while tears rolling down his cheeks. "No! Please don't!" I said while hitting his chest. "Hit me all you want and cry all you want.. It's.. ok.. I deserve it." He said while hugging me tight. "It's ok, I'll wait for you.." I said while sobbing. "No, don't. You deserve a better man than me. D-don't wait for me." He said, slowly, carressing my cheeks. "It's all my fault.." He said. "I need to leave now.. But please remember that I'll always love you even though I have a girlfriend, get married to someone else or even have kids, I'll always remember you and love you.." He flashed a weak smile. He broke the hug, kissed my forehead and walked away.

Even though it's been 2 years. 2, painful years. Deep down inside, some part of me still have some feelings for him. 
 
He stared at me after he took off his sunglasses. Everyone in the cafe were looking at us, looking confused by the situation. After a while, I broke the scene. I apologized to everyone in the cafe and still grabbing the napkins for Woohyun. "Sorry.." I told him. "Jae-un, stop it. Stop apologizing." He sighed. "Can we talk? Please...?" He asked me. I was about to say yes when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Myungsoo walking towards me, looking like he was in a rush.
 
"Come with me" he grabbed my wrist. I turned around to look at Woohyun and mouthed him "Sorry".
 
"What?" I sighed as he let go of my wrist. "What if I say.... I'm taking you to my parents' house today?" he said, closing the door. I raised my eyebrow. "Please don't tell me you do this with your previous girlfriends before. You must be a terrible boyfriend, bringing them home on the first day of your relationship" I laughed. "Excuse me but, we've been dating for 1 and a half month now" He said. "You told them we've been dating for that long? Tsch." I frowned. "Okay so I'm taking you to a salon and a boutique. I mean, you need something good to wear right?" He said. "Are you assuming that I'm not pretty now?" I asked him. "Oh no, I just think that you need a make-over and transform yourself into a more attractive, beautiful person" He half-smiled. "Oh good. This is going to be fun!" I said sarcastically.
 
I can't believe it's her. She's here. In Korea. Man, how I regret leaving her alone in America. It's all because of that my mom. Good thing my dad's divorced with that old hag. She never liked Jae-un, and never will. She wants me to marry someone she wants, the girl who she wants me to get married to is just another rich, attention-seeker. 
 
I ran to the other employee in charge and asked her where Jae-un went. "I don't know" she told me. "She works here right?" I asked her. "Yeah.." She said. "You're... Nam Woohyun?" She asked, pointed her finger at me. "Yeah... Are you by any chance, Park Jiyeon?" I asked. "Yeah.. So, you're Jaeun's ex?" She asked. "Uh.. Yeah.." I said slowly. "Hmm.. I see.. But um.. Today I see you didn't get a chance to talk to her right? Well, come back next week. On Monday. You can't come tomorrow cos we're not working on weekends" She said. "Aaah.. I see... Can you um.. Can you tell me who was that guy who grabbed Jaeun by the wrist?" I asked. "That's.... our... manager.." she said. "Ok then.. Thanks for the help. I guess I'll see you around too?" I said. "Yeah......." She said. I left the cafe and went back home.
 

Edited: Thursday, 23rd of May 2013