~02~

Oppa, Please Don't leave me

 

Everything was ready and I'm about to walk out of the dorm. 
But Hyo Jin suddenly called her a little shout.

"Seung Hyun ~ a ... no problem!" He said breathlessly. 
I see. 
Look at all that his face was pale.

"Cassette tape this morning suddenly gone ... and you have to enter the recording room right now to re-record everything." 
Upon hearing the sentence was a sense of shock and disappointment as if to grab me. 
"Hajiman ..." I tried to resist his orders were. 
I do not want to disappoint Min Young has long been waiting for. 
"Andwe ... you just have to record now because the others are waiting," paksanya pulling one of my hands. 
End with a heavy heart, I open my flip phone and immediately notify the Min-young that I was canceling the show. 
It feels heavy. 
I do not want to see him disappointed, but what can make me have to choose between people who cared about or work and this time I can only say to myself. 
'Mianhae, Min Young ~ a ... I can not membahagiakanmu ..'

 

 End of Seung Hyun POV --------------- 

 

Min Young POV Now that I've been in grade 11 and did not feel the increase in grade exams soon menghadangku. As usual I was sitting alone lost in thought while reading a book my math . I read back and remember the trigonometric formulas that were taught by Mr.Lee. Looking at the book and given the name Mr.Lee, I was reminded of the times before. period where I first met Seung Hyun. period in which I still hate and regard it as a child brat who can not be taught. I laugh to myself when considering all of them, but for some reason I actually wanted to go back to those days compared to living in today's so quiet and empty. I realize that I will miss him sometimes It pisses me off.
 

When I could see him as often as before? 
fact rinduku can feel relieved yesterday, but why did it again to undo all that? 
Up to how many times did I have to wait to deal with failed promises he made ​​it? End of Min Young POV ------- -------- The days walking so lonely in the relationship, and Seung Hyun Young Min. success of Big Bang would be the intermediary of their connection. Seung Hyun is always busy with a variety of dense schedule can not take the time to call let alone meet by Min Young. Everything feels hanging. ---------------"Young Min ~ a!" cried Hee Sung, carrying a tabloid. "Ye, Onnie ... what is it?" Min Young who heard the shout was soon stopped in front of the computer kesibukkannya Sung Hee. "Igeu ..." Hee Sung shows a page in the tabloid that he was carrying it.

_______________________________________________________________

Its Short Right? Sorry!