~01~

Oppa, Please Don't leave me

 

Loneliness, Sadness, and Tears
 

Min Young POV


"Oppa ... do not go ... please," I hugged her back.

"Mianhae ... I really must go," he said softly.

"We have reason .." added Ji Yong standing next to Seung Ri. 
"So what reason? ' 
"This," Young Bae give a piece of paper to Seung Hyun.


RECORDING CONTRACT


"MWO" he asked in disbelief. 
"So ... Hyung not go to Japan right?" said Dae Sung wanted to make sure. 
Seung Hyun just said nothing but his face developed a slight smile. 
Without further ado directly kudekap waist as she shed tears of joy .


It was never able to forget it from my mind. 
Although the incident was over a year, but for some reason I always thought it was yesterday. 
still can feel it beginning to lose and still be too late I guess that leads to happiness beautiful.

Now although I'm happy with him, but everything has changed. 
Before the beginning of time they felt their debut, life was wonderful, colorful, and went according to plan. 
But now, it can not be felt. 
life feels empty even though he was still a mine. End of POV Young Min ------------------- Drrrt ... Drrrt ... Drrrt .... Min Young saw his cell phone screen is still vibrating.



 

Seung Hyun oppa

Her face smiled when he saw the writing on its screen flip phone.

"Yeoboseyo? ' 
"Young Min ~ a ... mianhaeyo ... jeongmal mianhae .." 
"Oppa? What is it? Now Oppa Where is it? " 
"Mmm ... Min Young ~ a, mianhaeyo ... apparently I can not come." 
"Oh, gwenchana, Oppa."

Min Young immediately shut his flip phone with a bang. 
While he uttered these words with a slight smile on his face, but in fact he would feel hurt and deceived. 
time is wasted in the cold tonight. 
In fact this morning when her face lit Seung Hyun told him that tonight is the empty schedule, and therefore they could berjanjian to meet. 
But that hope was lost once and that was not the first time for the event to Young 
Min. ------------- ----- Seung Hyun POV It can not wait to meet him. a long time I did not see the smile and joy that makes sense lelahku disappear immediately. I miss her, but fortunately today rinduku think it can be treated as Hyo Jin said that schedule is empty tonight so I can get out soon to spend time with him.



 

Now that I've rarely be meeting, but had almost every day I can learn and spend time with him. 
Indeed, now that I have achieved my goal, but without him I always feel something is missing in my life. 
For some reason I miss my apartment the first. 
apartments are simple and small, but it is one of my memories with him. 
Now I live in a dormitory together with Young Bae, Ji Yong and the other Big Bang members. 
Everything feels monotonous and sometimes I get tired of this life. 
- --------------- 
I glanced at my watch and now it's four o'clock in the afternoon. 
I'd better get ready because soon I must go to meet Min Young.

Kulangkahkan feet with the spirit of the dormitory. 
Choosing the best clothes, bathe, and prepare everything. 
I do not want this day wasted just because I know an opportunity like this is a rare opportunity.

Everything was ready and I'm about to walk out of the dorm. 
But Hyo Jin suddenly called her a little shout

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Do you think about the first chapter?  kekeke

please do subscribe. hehe :D 

 

Chapter 2. COMING UP!!!!