~03~

Oppa, Please Don't leave me

 

TOP SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH TURN OUT TO HAVE A manager

Min Young eyes see the words without blinking. 
his heart ache. 
He felt cheated by the promise that once was spoken Seung Hyun. 
All the memories of flying with the wind like ashes.

Unconsciously tears Min Young melt and wet cheeks. 
Hee Sung, who saw it could only patted the shoulder Min Young, and tried to comfort him. 
"Min Young ~ a, although it says there is a sad news for you, but I'm sure that it is all just rumor. " 
But he was already hypnotized by that crazy article. 
Min Young as if covered her ears and ran out the apartment.

Min Young POV
Seung Hyun ~ a heart .... once you do this to me. 
I know you are busy lately and I've tried to be patient. 
I tried to keep it going all kesibukkanmu understand it. 
But why? 
Why do you like do not value everything? 
Is this the end of our relationship? 

End of Min Young POV ----------------- 

 

Seung Hyun POV 

This morning I was startled by a crazy article. News What kind is it?Photographs It is also not a photo with Hyo Jin mesraku! That's just regular photographs, but the damn paparazzi, paparazzi even misidentified. Actually, what they aim to publish all these lies!

 

I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. 
"Yeoboseyo? Hee Sung? " 
"Seung Hyun ~ a, what's in the news is true? ' 
"Anio ... they just manipulate the photo ... I do not have anything to do with Hyo Jin!" 
"I believe're talking about it, but Young Min ... " 
"What's up with Young Min ..." 
"Never mind Seung Hyun .. you'd better explain it all to himself ..."

Hee Sung hung up. 
He said that I had to explain everything to Young Min. 
What Min Young had already seen the news? 
But even though he had seen, he should not believe it to all of this scandal. 
He should believe in myself.

 End of Seung Hyun POV ------------------

 

 Min Young Twice silence a vibrating cell phone in her bag was. He knows who's calling, but he squelched it for granted. It takes time to alone and thoughtful. Pondering all that has happened, all the changes that he could not live this again. His heart still hurts to think about it. Although he knew that all that is written in the tabloids is not necessarily true, but for some reason after she thought about her relationship and Seung Hyun's shallow, it all made ​​sense. Everything he did was not able to live again. Already tens of Seung Hyun to cancel an appointment for her work. Initially he was to be patient and understand all that, but over time he was unable to undergo it all. His patience has run out to see all the things that were unfair. ----------------- weather is very cold that night because of approaching winter, but it stays clean Min Young firm to go Hee Sung to the apartment. He needs someone to talk to because he did not want to be mad if it stores all the problems alone.













 

Min Young walked unsteadily toward the apartment Sung Hee. 
Climb each stair with a cold feeling. 
However, his back aching at the sight of the door that reads the number seven. 
This room is home to Seung Hyun first. 
Looking at seemed like a return to past happy, but now all that has changed. 
But somehow Min Young heart prompted him to walk near the door. 
Touch wood exposed to the cold night air, then down the handle. 
All of it was beyond the control of his brain. 
However, that was all that his heart is kemau last. 
This is probably the last time will remember it all.

Suddenly the door knob is rotated from the inside. 
Min Young jumped, but he was more shocked when he saw a figure coming out of that door. 
he could not say a word of mouth, but the man had held her. 
Min Young let himself in with folded arms closely. 
warm feeling enveloped him.

"Oppa ... bogoshiposso .." Min Young said quietly. 
"Na do ..." Seung Hyun replied whispered in his ear.

Young Min Hyun Seung pelukkan release. 
He looked at her eyes in front of the eye. 
"Oppa ... mianhae ... I'm selfish ..." 
"Shh .." Seung Hyun put his finger on the lips Min Young. 
"I should say that ... I was too concerned job than you. " 
"Oppa, gwenchanayo .. but, once again mianhae ... can we just end our relationship to stay here." 
Seung Hyun's face instantly hardened, he did not believe what had just heard it. 
"MWO?" Seung Hyun holds Min-young arms that are in front of him. 
"Ye, Oppa ... mianhae .... jeongmal mianhaeyo .... I've been trying to understand you, but I can not hold it any longer." 
Young Min Hyun Seung removing both hands in the arm, turned , then down the stairs with tears in his 
eyes. -----------------

 Seung Hyun POV Now I could see was his back that eventually disappeared from sight. Leave me alone in the cold tonight.

 

I know it's not his fault, but this is how it should for what I received I've done so far. 
Mianhae ... Min Young ~ a ... I'm too interested in my work. 
I always make you disappointed with dozens waiting in vain. 
Mianhae ...

Min Young, can you give a second chance for me? 
Are you able to give it to me? 
I still need you ... 
You're the only one who can fill this void in my heart. 

End of Seung Hyun POV ---------- ------- 

 

 

Min Young POV Seung Hyun ~ a .... mianhae ... I'm selfish because I could not understand it all. But I think this is the best way. I'm not the one who deserves at his side again. I hope Seung Hyun could get someone who can understand him better than me and can make her smile again. 

End of Min Young POV -----------------

 

 

 

Young Min Moon take months trying to forget all he has Seung Hyun had together, but now it feels more difficult. Now the success of Big Bang could not be dammed again.Almost every day the tabloids ran a story on the news. Their faces were more often appear in television shows. Min Young can only be pretend to be silent and try to not recognize their faces again.
 

Min-young today do not accidentally see the calendar on the wall his room. 
4 November 2008 
re-melting tears. 
He remembers what happened on the 4th of November two years ago. 
A picture that will never forget for as long as he could.

Flashback

Seung Hyun and Min Young walked slowly to a carousel, all the guests have gone home so they just berdualah in place. 
But suddenly all the lights in the amusement park was extinguished. 
Seung Hyun Young Min's hand shock is stronger.

"Saengil chukahamnida .... saengil chukahamnida ..... " 
The voice was heard faintly in the dark of night. 
Suddenly Min Seung Hyun Young pulled his hand down and whispered something. 
"Saengil Chukahamnida, Oppa ..." he whispered. 
Seung Hyun smiled happily.

"Yes! Chingu, out you guys! "Cried Seung Hyun. 
Then a bright light carousel that turns back and looks Ji Yong, Young Bae, Dae Sung and Seung Ri out of their hiding places. 
Seung Hyun is very happy to immediately ran toward them and embrace them. 
"Gomapta, Chingu yes ..." she 
screamed. --------------- 
"Min Young, gomapta for making this day so meaningful and now I want to ask you something," words Seung Hyun Young Min mengehentikan step. 
"What, Oppa?" Min Young curious. 
"Will you be my girlfriend?" said Seung Hyun. 

End of Flashback