~05~

Oppa, Please Don't leave me

 

next day ...

Seung Hyun to find a chair beside his bed was empty. 

Her bright smile again sluggish last night as the previous days. 
In the spirit of the outages Seung Hyun finally decided to lay his body on the 
bed. -------- --------- 
Min Young walked, looking down at the hospital garden. 
glance her eyes straight ahead without emotion. 
His view is empty. 
Various ideas have blinded them.

"Min Young-sshi?" 
Min Young realized that someone was calling him. 
"Ye?" Min Young turned around. 
aching heart sank when I discovered the person who called her name. 
"Kang Hyo Jin imnida." 
The woman who called out his hand Hyo Jin Min Young before. 
Min Young had reached out and shook hands with Hyo Jin. 
"Kim Min Young Naneun imnida .." 
"Ye, I've known you a long time, although I never met you, but Seung Hyun had often talked about you to me." 
Young Min's face went white when he heard the words that Hyo Jin. 
"Mian, perhaps because I was your relationship with Seung Hyun to be like this, but try to forgive him, he still needs you and I know you still need it?" 
The question was as if the unload all of what has been hidden Min-young, but he still did not budge just let it pass you by. 
However, Hyo Jin smiled when she saw Min Young's response was frozen. 
"Never mind, think all is well, think of all the memories that once you have made ​​and do not ever say you're sorry if you do not want to try to forgive him. " 
Hyo Jin Min Young tapped and leave him alone.

Min Young POV
I'm trying to remember everything. 
Remembering back when I had went through with him yet. 
I remember when he had a fight with Dong Wook Oppa. 
I remember when he had forgiven me even though I've said mianhae decades and had hurt him repeatedly.

Memories that last one as if it hit me from my long sleep. 
hit me that feels remorse in my heart now. 
I realized that I should be ashamed. 
Shame because I can not reply to all the forgiveness that he gave to me first.

I ran to the room Seung Hyun. 
keep running regardless of anything. 
I wanted to hug her and say "mianhae" in his ear. 
'Mianhae ... Oppa .... I'm sorry .... " 

End of Min Young POV -------- -----------

 

 Min Young admitted late to the room Seung Hyun. beds now occupied was neat. Min Young looked on, an empty room with no inhabitants, but he realized that there was an envelope that left on the table.



 

Min Young opened the envelope and found a concert ticket in it.

BIG BANG 
BIG SHOW CONCERT 2008

Seeing the writing, without thinking twice, Min Young ran out of the hospital and went to the 
concert. ----------------- 
Min Young entered the concert hall with panting breath, is heard by him was followed by thunderous applause VIP tune of Lies is already almost over it. 
He looked toward the stage. 
He was surprised to see Seung Hyun is standing there with other members. 
What he felt now was the only worry at the same time happy. 
some reason He was pleased to see Seung Hyun who lay weak to return last night was bright as on the stage there.

"Min Young ~ a!" 
The voice of people who knew to make Min Young will turn around and realize his reverie. 
"Onnie" called Min Young, smiling. 
Hee Sung, who calls his name had been longing smile. 
They both stand out among other VIP and enjoy the concert on that day. 
"Onnie, this concert is really busy .." said Min Young suddenly opened the subject. 
"Ye, they really have success now," said Sung Hee.

However, not long ago they talked of the MC have first made ​​their eyes staring at the stage. 
"Okay, give applause to Big Bang!" he cried. 
"Now let us ask the member about the concert this evening ..." 
"Tonight is the night The most fun, if we remember the days before our debut, it seemed unreal, "I Ji Yong. 
"Okay, the answer is already represent, and for TOP, think what is most important in this concert?" said MC again . 
Seung Hyun is only silent when presented with that question, but his eyes looked around. 
He was looking for someone in the stands. 
Then he pointed to it.

Young Min's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Onnie, ottoke? Seung Hyun pointing at me? Exactly what he was doing? "Min Young asked in a panic to Sung Hee at his side.
Hee Sung smile just do not care.
"Okay, young lady over there who could please come forward!"
This time the situation was getting worse.
Min Young just froze in place and Hee Sung glanced a hopeful outlook.
But instead of helping, Sung Hee Min Young encourages agencies to obey the MC.
Finally, because the VIP shout around, Min Young encouraged him to climb onto the stage.
 
Min Young POV

I saw hundreds and hundreds of VIP or maybe thousands of people looked at me at this stage. 
I can only control her head down embarrassed to gugupku.

Actually, what he would do Seung Hyun? 
What does he mean by pointing at that?

Suddenly MC mengajukkan more questions. 
"Actually agasshi who is this?" 
I just looked at Seung Hyun who stood beside me. 
He smiled at me before answering the question. 
"He is the key to my success," he said.

I was touched by his words were. 
But when I suddenly felt nervous over, Seung Hyun kissing me. 
He kissed me in front of thousands of VIP and now I could do was close my eyes only. 
Receive everything.

My tears flowed again. 
feel it inappropriate for me. 
I have not apologized to him.

Seung Hyun kissing release. 
He looked at me closely. 
"Mianhae ... I will not leave my keys anymore .. because without you ... although no matter how successful I am, but I will not be able to open the gates of happiness." 
He whispered in my ear that beautiful sentence and a necklace mengalungiku key. 
necklace does look unusual, but very meaningful to me and I promise I will never take it off. 

End of Min Young POV ----------------