Choi Sooyoung Loves Cho Kyuhyun

Someone Loves Someone

She flicked the lights on.

It was a new day of stress, headaches and fulfillment.

                Choi Sooyoung headed for the second floor of her office, depositing all her things on the chair behind her desk. She was expecting a whole bunch of clients anytime soon once her shop is declared open. She wasn’t quite sure if she was ready to be harassed by all the demands, the planning and the decision-making. They were both the perks and the downside of working as a wedding planner to be honest. But she really did love her job… despite how it drove her crazy at times.

“Good morning, unnie!”

She went over to the railings of the second floor, bending over slightly and carefully to greet the two girls she spent almost every day with. “Good morning, Seobaby. Good morning, Yoong.”

“Ready for another busy day at work, unnie?” Yoona rolled her eyes good naturedly as she headed over to her own desk.

“You bet I am.” She sighed overdramatically as she went down to join her co-workers and friends. “Who's coming today again?”

Seohyun took out her logbook. “IU-ssi and Wooyoung-ssi are coming over to start with their initial wedding planning. Jessica-ssi and Jonghyun-ssi are coming to finalize their layout for their reception. Fany unnie is bringing over her catalogue of wedding dresses that you could show to our clients.”

“Taeyeon-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi are coming to see our proposed designs for their wedding invitations. Eunjung-ssi and Taecyeon-ssi are coming to finalize their guest list.” Yoona continued. “And to top it all off, we can expect walk-in clients to come as always.”

Sooyoung let out a low whistle. “Looks like we have a really busy day.”

“Good thing I came before all the madness begins.” A very masculine voice replied to her before either Yoona and Seohyun could say anything.

                The trio turned their heads towards the direction of the main door, finding a tall, lean, curly haired Cho Kyuhyun standing there with the usual smirk on his face. Neither of them was really surprised that he was in the office so early in the morning, considering that he was the best friend of the eldest one in the trio. He was a frequent face with the office and usually, a welcomed company to all three women.

“So do you have work for me?” He arched an eyebrow in question.

"Good morning to you too, dork." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and sat herself on one of the many sofas in the office. “I’d have many jobs for you if only they don’t collide with your already busy schedule… I could suggest you to Ham Eunjung and Ok Taecyeon… Maybe even to Jessica Jung and Kim Jonghyun.”

Her childhood best friend turned wedding and Church singer smiled gratefully, sitting down beside her. “Thanks, Soo.”

“No need to thank me, oppa.” She softly thanked Seohyun as the younger woman handed her the files for Jessica and Jonghyun’s wedding. “You busy today?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “I just have choir practices later this morning. Then, I’ll probably head over to Vic’s place.”

If the look in her eyes changed, she hoped he didn’t notice it. “Then I shouldn’t be keeping you.”

He rolled his eyes. “It was my decision to come here anyway… Are you shooing me away again, Choi?”

“I know.” A smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes crossed her face. “I was just kidding.”

                Seohyun bit her lower lip, fighting the urge to comment about something she had noticed with the younger woman she loved like her real older sister. Instead, she opted to head to Yoona’s table; her unnie sporting a look on her face that she could name as a look of realization and even slight pity. Sooyoung’s dongsaengs’ eyes met and they silently knew they had a similar thing running in their minds.

“Unnie… Sooyoung unnie likes Kyuhyun oppa, does she?” The maknae of the trio asked in a whisper.

“She never admitted it to anyone but…. It’s as clear as day.” Yoona sighed, sitting herself on her chair.

Seohyun frowned, glancing at the pair on the sofa worriedly. “Who’s ‘Vic’?”

“Victoria Song.” She replied. “She owns a catering business. Kyu oppa met her in one of the weddings he sang for and she catered for.”

“Sooyoung didn’t look too happy when he mentioned her.” A soft gasp escaped her lips as realization finally kicked in. “Does he…”

“Yes, he does.”