5

Nerdy Queenka meets Ordinary Joe

"I'm telling you, just shut up! Now, hold the rope properly!" Shi Yoon chided angrily as she and L.Joe were at the window of the room.

"Fine fine!" L.Joe retorted angrily.

"Now, jump," Shi Yoon ordered.

"What the hell?!" L.Joe raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes, holding onto the window grills for his dear life.

"Still say that you are ready for the challenge? You stupid , just jump!" Shi Yoon screamed and tugged onto the rope after pushing L.Joe out of the room through the window.

"Doesn't mean that you are the Queenka so you can push me down to my deathbed!" L.Joe shouted up. *I am so going to leave her here...* He thought.

"! Don't you leave! One more step further and you are really going down to your deathbed!" Shi Yoon screamed as she desccended herself down the room. *Common sense, we are 3 floors above the ground!*

L.Joe stopped immediately. His right foot was dangling out in the open air while his left foot was still on the ground. Stepping back, he glared at Shi Yoon. *What the heck. She does all these before?!* Suddenly, below him, a light shone upwards, then it ceased. "Who the hell just took a picture of me?!" He screamed, looking down.

"Relax, zebra. Look, just go down by the stairs there you ," Shi Yoon mumbled, untying the rope around his waist. Then she threw it down onto the ground level.

Opening the door, L.Joe stalked into it furiously. *What's wrong with him?* "Yah, your attitude is worse than me having my period," Shi Yoon shouted while walking behind L.Joe.

Stopping abruptly, L.Joe turned around, causing Shi Yoon to bump her head on his hard chest. He hissed, eyes narrowing, "Are you implying that I am a girl who is having period now, ?"

"It is possible, anything is. Well, maybe not stapling water onto a tree..." Shi Yoon muttered while tapping her chin.

Then she walked away.

"Let me give you horrow, Shi Yoon-ssi. You ain't see anything from me yet," L.Joe snickered and followed behind her quietly.

--------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! :) Author-nim here. Sorry for not updating for like so long. I cannot use the computer and I am using my phone to update. keke. Hopefully all the paragraphs are correctly placed. I have no wish to go to my computer and paragraph everything again! :P [I have exams.] Bye now! :D Happy reading! ^^