1

Nerdy Queenka meets Ordinary Joe

- Shi Yoon's POV -

"Whatever," I muttered as I put on my make up. My friends around me in the school washroom did the same too.

"I still can't believe it, Shi Yoon. You're the Queenka, yet you are so nerdy?! A nerdy queenka, really?" Yong Hyo told me while putting on her mascara.

"Well, you know something happened to my family. I can't give up on my studies just yet. Need to study to get good results, to get to a good school. I don't mind being studious, really," I replied and kept my stuff into my purse. Then I walked out of the toilet.

Guys swooned over me and I just ignored them. "Noona~ Please give me your signature?... Aigoo, yeppuda, Unnie!...SARANGHAEYO!"

I just smiled politely and went into the class. Then I saw my heart throb.

He was just sitting there, being ignored and ignoring others. He just pushed the earplugs into his ear and started listening to songs. Taking out his notebook, he wrote somethings on it.

That's the guy I like. Those musician-taste. Those nice looks. Those nice personalities.

Well, that guy name is L.Joe. Lee Byunghun.

I went to the front of the class and sat on my seat before anyone else suspected me to be in love with him. When in actual fact, I do. I just wanna keep all these a secret.

Pupils started filling in the classroom, then the noise level became higher. L.Joe is still over there, sitting on his seat, ignoring the rest of the world. The teacher, Mrs Kwon, came into the class.

"Good morning class!" She chirped.

"Good morning, Mrs Kwon!" the class replied and lessons started. I started to take down notes furiously and listened in class attentively. "Now, class, can you please pair up with a person to do the experiment written on the board? Now, let's have it in boy-girl pairings. I'll be choosing the pairs."

Everyone nodded. Boys crossed their fingers to want to be with me. Okay, really, the only guy I want to be with is L.Joe. Only him.

"Shi Yoon, L.Joe." Mrs Kwon nodded and my eyes sparkled. I mouthed, 'Kamsamida'. Then L.Joe just stood up and went over to the experiment table. 

Boys groaned, girls squealed. 

"You know, I don't like to be with Queenkas," L.Joe flately stated.

"I know. Why do I not?" I replied.

"So, I don't like being with you."

"Well, I'm a nerd. A nerdy queenka as everyone said."

"Still doesn't make a difference."

I just sighed and shrugged, "Whatever." We started doing the experiment.

 

-----------

MIANHAE! It's so short! I have to do my homework and laptop's running out of battery. D: