2

Nerdy Queenka meets Ordinary Joe

Teen Top - Clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=jZ_x2j8sLRQ

 

"Pabo! Hahaha!" Shi Yoon laughed to herself as she found out the mistake she had made. A stupid one too.

"That's too glaring a mistake. Dumb of me not to see it... OMONA!" she laughed at herself when suddenly, someone touched her shoulder lightly, causing her to jump a little.

"Yah! Why did you scare me?!" she placed her hand over her palpitating heart and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths. Yong Hyo just rolled her eyes and slammed her book close. Yong Hyo just pointed her finger at Shi Yoon, shaking her head. Suddenly, she grew serious and pushed Shi Yoon's head. Hard.

"What's that for?!" Shi Yoon shouted and pouted.

"It's 12! It's freaking 12! And today is Wednesday! It's time for our presentation! Our dance presentation!" Yong Hyo replied.

"Oh! Aigoo! How can I forget?!" Shi Yoon quickly put her books back into her bag and rushed out of the class, pulling Yong Hyo's hand with her, running as fast as she could towards the dancing room.

- DANCING ROOM -

"Mianhae Miss Joo! I'm late!" Shi Yoon shouted as she entered the room with Yong Hyo. She quickly put her bag down and put on the sunglasses she and Yong Hyo bought especially for the presentation.

"Practice number 1," Yong Hyo started and they danced.

After taking 5, Miss Joo said, "Okay, class! It's time to present your items! First off, let's start with solos! Let's welcome Lee... Uh... L.Joe!" She awkwardly smiled.

L.Joe just stared at her and then stood up and straightened his creaseless shirt. The class groaned when they saw L.Joe. He's the best dancer in the class. No matter what dance, he would get A*. Which caused others' grades to fall. To them, dance is the most important subject as it covers the most percentage in the education.

Only Shi Yoon clapped. "Go for it, L.Joe! Hwaiting!" Then she smiled her killer smile.

"Aww! Shi Yoon's so considerate!... How I wish she would say that to me... Can I be L.Joe now?" comments of jealousy could be heard.

L.Joe just shot a glare at Shi Yoon and closed his eyes. He bowed politely to the teacher and Miss Joo announced him to start.

 

( PLAY THE SONG NOW! :D )

"What the heck is that dance?!" a guy shouted.

Suddenly, L.Joe stopped dancing and paused the music. He just merely bowed to Miss Joo after staring the guy for a few minutes. Then he stormed out of the dancing room.

"Aigoo! Tae Hee! Why did you say that hurtful statement? You know, I think it's kind of nice! And Miss Joo, I'm going to chase him back! Bye!" Shi Yoon shot out of the dancing room.

 

"L.JOE! Where are you?! Can you please come out?" Shi Yoon shouted. "Please!"

L.Joe hid behind a big tree and just stood there. *What's wrong with my dance? Bastard Tae Hee. Huh. Let's see whose dance is better. I'll be laughing at you when I see you dance.*

He then came out of the tree and sat on the bench beside it when Shi Yoon turned around. He sighed and clasped his hands together. "L.Joe! You're there all along?! I thought I can't see you!" Then she rushed over and sat beside him.

"I said I hate Queenkas. Go for that stupid Kingkas. I'm not that good as you think," L.Joe hissed and turned to his right, staring at the tree again.

"Hmm.... Wait for me here," Shi Yoon said and ran off. *Thank God, she's gone. I can have some space.* L.Joe thought.

Suddenly, Shi Yoon ran back. "Come! Hurry!" She had a smile on her face as she pulled L.Joe's arm. 

He hesitantly stood up but could not control his own steps, almost falling due to the vigorous pull by Shi Yoon.

They ran across the field, only them alone. *Rumours again. Not again.* L.Joe thought as he saw a guy staring at them outside the field, in the school's uniform.